Start by marking “The Promised Neverland 6” as Want to Read:
The Promised Neverland 6

The Promised Neverland 6

(The Promised Neverland #6)

Emma und die anderen Waisenkinder, die im Grace Field Haus aufwachsen, führen ein glückliches und erfülltes Leben. Alle sind miteinander befreundet und der Alltag sorgt jeden Tag aufs Neue für wunderbare Erinnerungen. Die Regeln und der Unterricht im Haus sind zwar streng, doch ihre Ziehmutter kümmert sich sehr liebevoll um jeden einzelnen. Während die Kinder im Grunde ...more
Published January 29th 2019 by Carlsen (first published November 2nd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Promised Neverland 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Promised Neverland 6

Start your review of The Promised Neverland 6
Iryna *Book and Sword*
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5 stars

Still very good, but this one is my least favorite so far. At a whopping 4.5 rating thats still saying a lot about the whole series! I dont know what was missing for me in this volume... Who am I kidding. I know whats missing.
Norman!!

Also, friends my ass!! Can we trust anything in this?? And I definitely was not expecting that ending.

My WEBSITE
My INSTAGRAM
My WORDPRESS BLOG
Amber
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I always have such a wide range of emotions when reading this series. So, I feel that this one deserves a sequence of gif reactions.

Ending with a "WHO IS THAT HOTTIE?"

Shannon
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2017
3.5 rounded up

Ha, I had a feeling the demons weren't being altruistic. And we're back into a story that has a ton of potential for things to go wrong, which is fun lol.
Victoria ♡
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-manga
Binge read this series in a few days! ITS SO GOOD!
Dani (ダニ)
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I'm always suspicious of new characters but when you think they're okay it just goes downhill again and I don't know why I'm even shocked but I am. Again, leaving you with a cliffhanger. That's the main thing this series is going for. Every volume ends with a cliffhanger. I'm so so so excited for volume 7! I wanna know what's happening next. I love this series so much!
Darwish  3
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
* We dont want to be eaten. We want to live, but weve been eating the others too. ...more
Salma Mattar

Shelves: comics-manga
Still going strong!
Ashley Rose
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

A good volume, not a whole lot of twists and turns but I still enjoyed it.

This series is looking more and more similar to the meat industry in real life, and as someone who doesnt eat meat and is aware in these horrors, it saddens me to see it in the perspective of humans because to me, there isnt much difference (other than our levels of intelligence and communication).

Also, I dont like Sonju as much as I thought at first lol Yikes.
Im excited to see characters reappear, and to see
Sara Jovanovic
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm always looking forward to the parts when we learn more about the society. Such a well thought out world building, it's quite fascinating. And (view spoiler)
Jessica
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, owned, manga, 2019
I am flying through this series but I just can't stop reading them!
Maria
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Revelations all around.
Dani ❤️ Perspective of a Writer
description
Check out more reviews @ Perspective of a Writer...

A Peter Pan retelling like you've NEVER seen before!! Emma, Norman and Ray are the brightest kids at the Grace Field House orphanage. And under the care of the woman they refer to as Mom, all the kids have enjoyed a comfortable life. Good food, clean clothes and the perfect environment to learnwhat more could an orphan ask for? One day, though, Emma and Norman uncover the dark truth of the outside world they are forbidden from seeing.

The
Cristina | Books, less beer & a baby Gaspar
Still f*ck*ng amazing! Some new developments and revelations, slowing the pace a little bit, but still exhilarating.
Littlebookterror
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Damn, I love where this is going.
Learning more about those monsters and this life was truly fascinating.

Reija
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rating: 4,5 stars (Rounded down for Goodreads)

Content warnings: body horror, animal killing

This series is leaving me breathless with all the leaps it takes with its world building.
Every time I stop to wonder how a thing is possible or how does this make sense, the author reveals new details that flesh out the world.
I am constantly on my toes with this series and it's really gripping me.

I will say that in this volume parts of the dialogue were repetitive and I was frustrated with how often
Mike
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Not losing any momentum at all as the second arc gets going in earnest.

Review: https://derailmentsofthought.com/2019...
Jenny
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, ohymygosh!!! This was so much fun to read, everything was just FUCKING GREAT! From Mujika and Sonju's introduction, to the worldbuilding, to the character interactions, it was all so FUCKING GREAT!

On a more serious note, something that stood out to me upon reread was the inclusion of religion in the demons' life. While I'm not saying this is revolutionary, in fact it would be weird if the demons didn't have some form of organized religion, but what I find fascinating is
Leo
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dystopia, manga, 2019
For the sake of my family... I will do the impossible. I will overcome all obstacles.

Actual rating: 3.75✩

We finally get to find out more about the history and the society of this world. Can't say it wasn't creepy af but it's still intriguing and unlike anything I've ever read before.
Emma
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this plot point 😈
Chris
Shelves: mangi-2019
❤❤ Great ❤ ...more
Calvinist Batman
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was better than the last volume. Good world-building.
Liz Dog Love
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this manga series!
Helen
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nothing to add to my other reviews in this series. Just want to say I am continuing to love it. It ends in such a way that I need the next one now!
Jonathan Echevarria
Another thing that I appreciate about this series is how the main characters are handled. One of the things I hate most about horror manga is that at times teenagers are over sexualized. To me that is disgusting and I could never enjoy the story because of that. I am thankful that isnt the case with The Promised Neverland. Horror (or any story that wants to be taken seriously.) shouldnt depend on sexualizing their characters to keep readers invested. In this story kids act like kids, the adults ...more
Damaris M
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Last books suspense was resolved but they just like to keep adding on and don't doubt in leaving the book in a suspenseful way. We got to learn more about the Demons and a huge deal with the Outside world and Mr.Minerva. Can'r wait to see what the children will face next because who are we kidding? Its not like these kids are going to catch a break.
নাজমুল হাসান
The outside world is explained to the children by their savior, and it's anything but what they imagined. They still find a glimmer of hope among the heap of depressing information. The pursuers are still on their track. And if they break the promise then all hell will break loose. They are gonna break the promise anyway without knowing the consequence.
Ross Wilcox
I was worried things would get less interesting as the world opens up, and for me, they have. I thought there were some overly convenient plot moments. And the whole thing with this demon wanting to eat wild humans is dumb. If he wanted to eat humans, he'd just do it. But I'm still really into the series and will soldier on
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• とんがり帽子のアトリエ 4 [Tongari Boushi no Atelier 4] (Witch Hat Atelier, #4)
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 5 [Tongari Boushi no Atelier 5] (Witch Hat Atelier, #5)
  • Magus of the Library, Vol. 1
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 3 [Tongari Boushi no Atelier 3] (Witch Hat Atelier, #3)
  • 鬼滅の刃 2 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 2] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #2)
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 2 特装版 [Tongari bōshi no atelier 2 Limited Edition]
  • 鬼滅の刃 7 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 7] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #7)
  • 鬼滅の刃 8 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 8] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #8)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 21 [Boku no Hero Academia 21] (My Hero Academia, #21)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 16 [Boku No Hero Academia 16] (My Hero Academia #16)
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 1 [Tongari bōshi no atelier 1]
  • 鬼滅の刃 3 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 3] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #3)
  • 鬼滅の刃 6 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 6] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #6)
  • 鬼滅の刃 9 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 9] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #9)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 20 [Boku No Hero Academia 20] (My Hero Academia, #20)
  • Dr.STONE 1 (Dr. Stone, #1)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 17 [Boku No Hero Academia 17] (My Hero Academia, #17)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 19 [Boku No Hero Academia 19] (My Hero Academia, #19)
Pseudonym of the Manga writer creator of Promised Neverland.

The Promised Neverland (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • 約束のネバーランド 1 [Yakusoku no Neverland 1]