Start by marking “Stuck” as Want to Read:
Stuck

Stuck

It's not everyday you have the number one box office star in your car. Actually, not any day for someone like me, Nova Sparks, a plain Jane hair stylist.

And the real kick in the rear end? Not only will he be in my car, in a few weeks, he’ll be in my life— as my stepbrother.

Fate has brought Ethan Hale into my small Montana world and kept him unattainable. How’s that for c
Published June 3rd 2018

Angela DeMarco
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Logan Chance has once again given us another fantastic read with Stuck! A well written, funny, romantic storyline with characters that you will fall in love with. The banter between Nova and Ethan will have you laughing your ass off! Their chemistry was undeniable!

Nova Sparks, small town girl from Montana. She’s a hairstylist and part time local tv personality. I just loved Nova, with her sassy persona and heart of gold. She’s just the sweetest girl all around. Nova is trying to escape her smal
L.A.
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What happens when a small town girl and Hollywood heartthrob get thrown together? Magic. This story is fantastically written with characters that feel so real you forget you’re reading. Switching between the quiet life in the small Montana town of Pity Falls, to the lights and action of Hollywood, Stuck takes you on a journey of humor, heart and heartbreak that will have you clutching your kindle to the very last page.
Anita
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Supernova: a star that suddenly increases greatly in brightness because of a catastrophic explosion that ejects most of its mass.

This is exactly what STUCK is. It’s an explosion ....of emotions.
Movie stars are pretentious, egomaniacs after fame and fortune aka jerks. Ethan really seems that way in the beginning. Not long into meeting Nova (I have a girl crush)this quirky, fun (not boring) all American Girl brings out the Ethan everyone will swoon for. Who cares if they are about to become step
Misti  Long
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin with this. Ethan and Nova are off the chart chemistry wise. But oh my the story. It's sooo good. I love how what you expect Ethan to be and what he is are totally different things. Then you have Nova that is just incredible she takes it and takes it and tries to not upset anyone then, but this girl has the classy and sassy down to a science. This is definately gonna be a favorite of mine for awhile to come. Bravo great job.
Mindy McCray
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stuck is an amazing read by Logan Chance! Once I started, i really didn't want to put it down. I was stuck from the very beginning!

Ethan and Nova are amazing characters. I didn't want to see their story end but so glad that after everything they were able to be happy!
Sunny Shelly Reads
It’s been a long time since I’ve read a stepbrother romance — my favorite trope — and Stuck did not disappoint! And then there was the fact that Ethan is a hot movie star, adding an extra layer of problematic to this forbidden romance.

The heat between Nova and Ethan simmered from the get-go, that first moment when she picked up the jerk at the airport. I loved getting to know Ethan as Nova did, finding that he was a hidden gem of a man underneath the a-hole exterior.

And this story was such an a
Brittany
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful book! I hated Ethan at first, he was so arrogant, then he grew on me. Loved Nova, she was just who you picture for a small town girl. It sucked me in from the beginning all the way to the end. This book had it all. The chemistry between Nova and Ethan was off the charts and the sex..god the sex was HOT! Stuck did not disappoint me in the lest. Logan Chance has written another amazing book!
Melanie
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved Ethan & Nova's story, both were written as wonderful characters. This was a funny and sweet love story, Nova is the definition of a small town girl. Most know her and love her, while she has big dreams of being more. Ethan comes from humble roots even if he is one of the hottest stars right now. He comes back to town to meet his soon to be Stepmother and step sister starting off being a jerk since he knows all too well how everyone is out to make a buck off of him and finds that he c ...more
Barbara
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful Book. Mr. Chance has given us a funny and romantic storyline with character that you’ll fall in love with. Nova is a small town girl whose mother is marrying Ethan Hale’s father. Who is Ethan Hale> He’s Hollywood’s latest heartthrob. But when Ethan arrives in Pity Falls, Montana, he’s nothing like the charismatic guy Nova’s seen in all the interviews. He’s arrogant and pushes all of her buttons. But even though it’s all wrong, these two have a definite attraction to one anoth ...more
Escape into a Booksite
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This book was so much fun. It was light and fluffy and adorable. I loved Ethan and Nova, and watching their story unfold was great.

I also liked how Logan portrays in this book that the life of a famous person is not all that it's cracked up to be. There are parts (like the paps) that are horrible and intrusive. The stepbrother trope is also a fave of mine, so this played perfectly into that as well.

I adored the town of Pity Fall
Alaina
Stuck was interesting, if I can put it that way nicely.

It's about two people who have sparks, chemistry, and sexual tension from the moment they met. Unfortunately, Nova and Ethan are about to become stepsiblings. Sounds like a line that shouldn't be crossed, right? Wrong. So.. so wrong.

Nova Sparks is a small town girl from Montana. She works two jobs, a hair stylist and a part time local tv personality. Then there's Ethan, who is a professional actor. He's hesitant about meeting Nova and her mo
Maria
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read an ARC and I leave my voluntary and honest review.

Mr. Chance's Stuck is absolutely brilliant! This story rocked with the humor, the chemistry, 5 alarm sexy scenes...just simply the entire package in one red-hot story! His writing brilliance just draws your attention from the very beginning, grabs you by the throat, and you're literally STUCK until the very end.

Nova Sparks is the small town girl who's name fits her personality perfectly. Ethan Hale is the movie star in small town to meet h
Candy
Absolutely loved it!
Stuck between a rock and a hard place, should we or shouldn't we? Celebrity meets down home country.
Nova meets her soon to be step brother movie star Ethan Hale. Will he be like all celebrities, a jerk or be a human being? Ethan is all Nova thought he'd be a jerk. But the longer he's around the more they kinda get to know each other he becomes a human being instead of a jerk.
Ethan is meeting his soon to be new step mom & step sister and he'll put them to the test of if
Angie Schneider
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am stuck on “STUCK”! This book deserves more than the 5 stars I can give it! Logan Chance has done it again with another top notch novel that I’m happy to say I couldn’t put down! Ethan and Nova, are my new favourite couple 💜. The storyline flows and draws the reader in right from the start with plenty wit and “my gosh I need a cold shower” moments between Ethan and Nova. As with all his other books, Logan wraps you in a story that you feel a part of, placing yourself right in the thick of it, ...more
BookAddict
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Chance just keeps getting better and better in his writing craft. The characters are a little deeper and more complex, the settings a little more detailed and picturesque, the storyline a little more captivating and entertaining, and the romance a little steamier with each new book of his I read. And holy wow, this one had some evocative chemistry between Nova and Ethan! It was a slow build-up to the physical manifestation so the emotions had time to simmer, heat up and then boil over. Prett ...more
Katerina
Jun 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Surprisingly decent.

Another taboo “step siblings” - add to the mix he is a famous movie star who presumes her mother to be a gold digger at the start. They meet a few weeks before the wedding of their parents.

But they really connected despite his assholery. Nothing crazy, he’s just presumptive in the beginning but she grows on him by the 5th chapter because she gets sick of his shit. So nothing irredeemable imo.

Safety: No information on any specific woman in his past. He’s definitely been with
Sherill
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CAPTIVATING - HEART-MELTING - FIERY ROMANCE!

STUCK - IS SUPERB AND FLAMING-HOT! I was pleasantly surprised and elated this wasn't just an ordinary not-permitted step-sister - Hollywood romance. A fiery full-of-feeling page-turner that hooked me from the start until the done-to-perfection happily ever after. Believable praiseworthy characters had me cheering, feeling their emotions and left me wanting more. Inside; drama, fun/romantic times, humor, fabulous dialogue, suspense, picturesque/dynamic
Julie
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ethan Hale is a box office star, and when he arrives in Pity Falls he intends to give his fathers new fiancé a thorough check out, he thinks she’s a gold digger and his dad has been burnt before. He’s meeting her daughter too, Nova, he needs to know if she intends to sell the story to the media and testing her will be his number one priority.
Nova is looking forward to finally meeting Ethan Hale. But it doesn’t go so well, he was certainly sexy but also thoroughly obnoxious and very arrogant, and
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Nothing like a forbidden love to make you want nothing more than that ONE! Nova and Ethan two beautiful souls that wanted nothing more than each other’s company! Their relationship wasn’t normal, they were enemies before they were friends but will they ever be able to be Lovers?

I love the small town charm that lies within the pages of this amazing romance! The amazing friendships and family bonds just make the book so much more than a story about two people but a story about life and how we nee
Keri Loves Books
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A slow burn, romance that brings the heat and chemistry!

Ethan’s a box office star. He’s in Pity Falls, Montana to meet his future stepmom and stepsister, Nova.

The problem...Nova is HOT! The attraction is undeniable and mutual.

When you’re a movie star, nothing is a secret for long. And being with your stepsister could ruin your career, even if you just met her.

A forbidden relationship...is it worth the sacrifice?

Ethan and Nova fight their attraction, but ...
“I think sometimes the best things fin
Valerie Degeorge
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Logan has done it , with each book of his I say “This is my favorite “ and yes I can honestly say STUCK has reached my all time fav read of his.

Ethan and Nova’s relationship was complicated to say the least. Ethan was on guard fearing Nova and her mom were gold diggers waiting to exploit him, and he came off as an arrogant jerk one which I loved BTW, but what he encountered was just the opposite and the slow burn watching these two characters get to where they needed to be was nothin
Debra
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a sweet, funny romance, this is the book for you.

When box office star Ethan Hale arrives in Pity Falls, Montana, his guard is up. He thinks his father’s fiancé is a gold digger and that her daughter, Nova, is going to sell her story to the media. Testing her, he is obnoxious to Nova, expecting to see his actions on the front page in a day or two.

Nova arrives at the airport fantasizing about meeting Ethan Hale. Her experience soon turns sour as Ethan is a rude, stuck up jer
Nan
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you make me laugh I am hooked, and that’s exactly what happened right off the bat with Stuck! From the first chapter until the end there were moments where I was laughing out loud. Ethan and Nova are now two of my favorite book characters. I couldn’t put it down. Their relationship is a mix of banter and heated sexual tension. Ethan’s walls slowly come down around Nova and as they get to know each other the relationship they develop just has you cheering for them throughout the rest of the bo ...more
Catherine
Shelves: arc-s
I loved absolutely everything about this book! I started it in the morning and could not put it down until I finished it (well worth the few hours it took). It is a standalone Rom-Com novel that tells the tale of Ethan Hale, a Hollywood movie star and Nova Sparks, a small town girl who just happens to be his soon-to-be stepsister. The chemistry between them is crazy hot, but they have to just stay away from each other, right? What happens when that chemistry can no longer be denied? I mean, it's ...more
Meghann Martin
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stuck was absolutely fantastic. I say this about all Logan’s books but I was only half through it, and decided it was definitely one of my favorites by him. It’s such a fun story to get swept into.

Ethan and Nova were absolutely perfect together. Both funny, sexy smart. It just fit. Ethan of course was easy to love, but Nova, she was amazing. I found her really relatable and saw a lot of myself in her. Nova is the first heroine Logan as created, where I totally connected with the heroine. I loved
Samantha Ortegon
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By the time I finished Stuck by Logan Chance, I felt as if my head was up in the clouds with this wonderfully written romantic comedy. There are so many things I love about it, like the witty banter, the flirty teasing, and the heartache and desire of forbidden love. What I love most is the feeling of leaving me with a goofy ass grin and a fulfilled heart.

Nova Sparks, the girl next door persona grabbed me from the start, she is quick, flirty, fun, sexy and hilarious. Nova is that person that oth
Thuy Taylor
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was great! Ethan and Nova are from opposite worlds. His first impression was so funny to me. I was giggling about how ridiculous he was being to test Nova. This is a really sweet book once Ethan gets over himself. Is anyone ever satisfied with what they have in life?

Nova is a somewhat awkward, quirky, not boring, simple gal. She makes it a point to do something fun for a tv segment, because her cheating ex said she was boring. Ethan is quite intrigued with her. I loved Ethan's characte
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Stuck by Logan Chance is the story of Ethan Hale and Nova Spark.
Ethan is a famous Hollywood actor who comes to Pity Falls Montana because his dad is getting married again. Ethan is making sure his dad is being taken in by the new step-mom and step-sister.
Nova is the new step-sister where sparks start to fly between the two.
Each has perception of the other that they will work through to find their true self.
Enjoyed reading their story.
Cathy
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
When Logan releases a new book it always has me wondering if the storyline and characters will be as great as his previous ones. He definitely exceeded my expectations with this taboo storyline of step siblings.
There is something so beautiful about the way Ethan and Nova’s story was told, and how they developed individually and then as a couple.There was no shortage of sexy getaways for these two. I loved the small town and how the peop
Mel Allen
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stuck is Logan’s new book and you won’t be disappointed Ethan is a Hollywood movie star and Nova is a small town girl what do these two have in common, there parents. From the moment I started Stuck I couldn’t put the book down I had to finish the story, Ethan and Nova’s chemistry is so undeniable that they keep you wanting to know what happens to them. Stuck is a book you will want to read again and again.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Beautiful Inferno
  • The Penance of Black Betty (Dolls & Doms, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Pieces of Broken Time
  • Because of You
  • The Recruit (MTG Agencies #1)
  • Love Hate Love
  • Save Me (O'Brien Family, #5)
  • The Impossible Story of Olive in Love
  • When I Love (Vassi & Seri 3: Russian Stepbrother Romance)
  • Vintage Dreams (Morello Cove, #1)
  • The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star (The Red Carpet. #1)
  • When You Wish
  • Gravity Happens (Forcing Gravity #2)
  • Hollywood & Vine
  • Kissing the Boss (Fairy Tale Quartet, #2)
  • Come Again
  • Dreaming of Manderley (Riches to Romance #1)
Logan Chance is a USA Today and Top 20 Amazon Bestselling Author with a quick wit and penchant for the simple things in life: Star Wars, music, and smart girls who love to read. He was nominated best debut author for the Goodreads Choice Awards in 2016. His works can be classified as Dramedies (Drama+Comedies), featuring a ton of laughs and many swoon worthy, heartfelt moments.

For insights into h