Start by marking “Things to Do in Denver (Suncoast Society, #78)” as Want to Read:
Things to Do in Denver (Suncoast Society, #78)

Things to Do in Denver

(Suncoast Society #78)

(Suncoast Society series book #78, MF, BDSM)

Tony Daniels has a high-stress job running the data center for Asher Insurance. When he’s sent to Denver to supervise building their new facility, it completely takes over his life, including stealing valuable time and attention from wife and slave, Shayla.

Shayla doesn’t like having to spend time apart from her husband, but she’s
ebook
Published (first published July 30th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Things to Do in Denver, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Things to Do in Denver

Start your review of Things to Do in Denver (Suncoast Society, #78)
Deanne Taylor
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one, this story is why I love reading this series, not the hot sexiness, which I love btw! But the emotions I feel. These characters feel very real to me and each one builds the world even more! One day I will have time to go back and read all the ones I have missed!!

Shayla is feeling lost without her Master Tony and he's not doing so well either. The separation is testing their love but these two are determined to not let it beat them.
When Tony's past comes back in a big way and they are
Rhonda
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is going to be a short review because I don't want to give anything away. I've loved this couple from when I read The Denim Dom. They've grown and evolved over time and are totally devoted to each other. What happens when they have to spend time apart because of Tony's job and the his past comes knocking on the door? Will all their years together keep them together or are the frustrations of being apart too much to bear? A wonderful book that allows us to catch up with Tony and Shayla!! Lov ...more
Melanie
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is about a couple we have known since the beginning of the series- Tony and Shayla.
Tony is under an enormous amount of stress with his job and is stationed in Denver and has been away from his wife/slave for too long. Shayla is in the middle of a very important part of her job, which has long hours of investigation and research. Although they Skype it is not enough.
Tony gets an unusual phone call from his past and has more anxiety added to his life. He has to make tough decisions about
Kristinmarie
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this book we go back to visit some old friends Tony and Shayla. We get more of the life these two have made together. The stress from work and life can get to anyone. In this book we see how they deal with stress from work, life and old loves is handled. How it impacts them and each other. I loved seeing them again and how they make their lives work.
Pam
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suncoast Society, Book 78. Will Shayla and Tony survive the tests put in their way?

SPOILER ALERT: THIS BOOK SHARES SOME EVENTS FOUND IN A SPANKTACULAR FOURTH (BOOK #74). TO GET THE COMPLETE BACKSTORY ON THE MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK, YOU SHOULD READ THE DENIM DOM (BOOK #5) AND OPEN DOORS (BOOK #27). TONY AND SHAYLA ALSO APPEAR AS MINOR CHARACTERS IN MANY OTHER SUNCOAST SOCIETY BOOKS. IT'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU READ THESE BOOKS PRIOR TO READING THINGS TO DO IN DENVER.

When Asher Insurance send
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say it's Tony and Shayla!! We see that even the most stable marriages have hard times. Work takes Tony out of town for weeks and that puts a strain on both of them. (Been there done that)
Tony's former wife's family has a crisis and it drags him into it. But now their anniversary is coming up and Shayla gets a crazy idea.
Angie
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is another of what I call a slice of life book in the relationship between Tony and Shayla whose love story began in The Denim Dom. It's been a tough few weeks for this couple because Tony has been working in Denver for his company and everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. Shayla has started a long term assignment which has made it impossible for her to go spend time with her husband and Master. When Tony gets a phone call that brings his past to the forefront, things just get roug ...more
Sarah ~Book Addict~
And this is why I love Tony. He and Shayla together are awesome. With Tony in Denver on business for several weeks a toll is taken on both of them, then something from his past adds more to the mix. A lot of emotion and a look into their relationship dynamic after marriage and a few years and dealing with issues and disappointment and more. I loved it. Read it straight through. The only complaint is too short.
KnottyGirl Reviews
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two of my favorite Suncoast Society members are back in Things to do in Denver. Tony and Shayla are back, and things aren’t all roses and sunshine for the couple. Tony is stuck out in Denver on a lengthy job, made worse by a bad co-worker. Shay misses her husband/Sir badly, especially their lifestyle.
Things get worse when Tony gets a call from his ex’s brother. It seems the past has come back to make matters worse. As usual, Tymber does an incredible job of making you feel as though the characte
Katy Beth Mckee
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, series-books
Tony and Shayla are an established couple but life has been getting in the way of them being together in the way they prefer. Then there is a whole new set of problems that need to be dealt with. There are some emotional moments but there is also some humorous situations that keep the story from being too heavy. It was great to see the next step in the lives of one of the "founders". ...more
Toi
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was wonderful to get a look into Tony and Shayla’s anniversary even if they were both in different cities and I loved how Tony was quick on his feet to make it happen.
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, z-nlg
When I saw this title, the first thing that came to mind is this movie, Things to Do in Denver when you are dead. Fortunately, this story is not so dire. There are a few moments of stress, but in ways that we expect in relationships that are pulled thin through distance. I completely understand this story and sympathize because my day job for years was a road warrior like Tony. My spouse is the same. Sometimes we were on opposite sides of the country.

To read the rest of my review, click on the i
Mary
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow poor Tony, he was put through hell during his out of town install. Then when he gets home for a visit looking forward to a nice weekend with Shayla more hell. The problem from Tony's past was not what I was expecting. A lot of readers were worried that whatever it was was going to break them up. I'm so glad that was not what happened. I have to admit that I laughed at what happened on their anniversary weekend. Tony did a great job salvaging what was supposed to be a surprise. Well it turned ...more
Janell
Jul 19, 2018
Elizabeth
Jul 26, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Governor (Governor Trilogy, #1)
  • Chief (Governor Trilogy, #3)
  • Lieutenant (Governor Trilogy, #2)
  • Beneath the Scars (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Dignity (Determination Trilogy Book 1)
  • Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • Their Famous Dominant (Office Intrigue #4)
  • Healing of the Wolf (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #5)
  • Memento Mori (Masters & Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #1)
  • Burn with Me (With Me In Seattle, #6.5)
  • Their Ruthless Sadist (Office Intrigue #5)
  • Poly
  • Silver-Tongued Devil (Rough Riders, #0.5)
  • Diligence (Determination Trilogy, #2)
  • Law of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #13)
  • Billionaire's Matchmaker (Titans, #2)
  • Paradox (Knights Rebels MC #1.5)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The USA T ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)

News & Interviews