Start by marking “Frankie—Unforgettable (Man Up #2)” as Want to Read:
Frankie—Unforgettable (Man Up #2)

Frankie—Unforgettable

(Man Up #2)

Frankie

No one understands why I love him.
Why I need him.
Why I took him back.
But they don’t have to.
I know.
Despite the hurt and the heartache, I see beneath his skin.
And I’m different now.
No more Flirty Frankie. I'm done with being King of the club.
My dreams have changed, and so have I.
I’m stronger.
I believe in myself.
And I’m a hell of a lot smarter than a year
Published June 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Frankie—Unforgettable, please sign up.
Felice Stevens It isn't necessary but you get a deeper understanding of the relationships between the guys.

Lyn
Audio - 5 +++ stars
Story - 3.5 stars
Amanda
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You know what? This book should be named 'Aaron' (although I must say Frankie looks really pretty on the cover). This is Aaron's journey of redemption and he had so much to atone for. To be honest, I'm sceptical about liking him in the beginning because most of my knowledge of his character previously all came from Austin's paranoia. Austin worried about Frankie getting back to his abusive ex, which is totally understandable and I was holding my breath waiting for something bad to happen. So whe ...more
Lelyana
We're introduced to Aaron and Frankie in Austin and Rhoades—Undeniable. I believe we all love Frankie fiercely, but not Aaron. With a background of their flawed relationship, the traumatized past, it's hard to believe that Felice dare to give Aaron a second chance, it's like testing the water, not only with the story, but also in Frankie and Aaron's relationship.
There was always a question, when I knew that the next book of the series is Aaron and Frankie, a definite second chance. Will they mak
Debra

Having met and adored Frankie in previous books, and heard a bit of his story, going in I had a preconceived notion about Aaron and their relationship. Knowing little more than the fact that the two were back together after Aaron had been in jail after Frankie landed in the hospital, I was with Austin in being suspicious. I didn’t want to like Aaron. Unfortunately, he had me on his side from pretty much the start.

This is a second chance story that gets it right. Even with all his frien
Mia Sciberras
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romance isn't always easy, love isn't always guaranteed and HEAs don't always happen. Sometimes, however, second chances are the perfect opportunity to seal your forever love.

I loved Frankie & Aaron's second chance romance. I enjoyed their growth both as individuals and as a couple and really appreciated seeing the battle they both fought to remain honest with themselves and each other.

The development of Frankie's character, from the apparent flippish, foppish go-go boy to a man with a plan
Cadiva
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another "unforgettable" romance from Felice

I've been waiting to get Frankie's story ever since I heard it would be a second chance one with Aaron, the guy who ended up in jail after his jealousy saw his dancer boyfriend in hospital after an accidental fall down some stairs.

Aaron is beautifully written, a complex character who Felice redeems in the best way - because he wants to be better for himself and not just for Frankie.

There's a couple of stumbles on the way but the narrative plays out in a
Jennifer Reilley
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is the second full length book in the Man Up series. We first meet Frankie and Aaron in Rhoades. We learn that they once had a relationship that failed but giving it a second go against wishes of family and friends.

We watch Frankie and Aaron get their second chance at love when Aaron returns from prison determined to show Frankie he has changed. We learn about Aaron’s hard life and how it contributed to how he saw himself and the world

Frankie also wants to show Aaron that he has chang
Tracy Perry
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love second chance books, this was an amazing one because it's just not a second chance at love, it's also about Aaron redeeming himself & getting help from therapy & Frankie as well. Also Frankie needs to learn to trust Aaron again. I was so glad Frankie was getting his story & I was not happy it was with Aaron at first because I so didn't like him in Austin & Rhoades book. This book, I had my doubts & was just waiting for old Aaron to come back & my heart was in my th ...more
Lisa Neal
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I will admit I had some trouble getting into this book at the beginning but it all turned around for me. I loved Frankie when I read Rhoades and I could not wait for his book. This book is about Frankie and Aaron reconnecting and working on their relationship when Aaron gets out of jail. I was expecting more of the Frankie that we knew from the previous books but this book gave us so much more. This is a book of struggles and fighting back to prove that Aaron is worthy of the love that he so des ...more
kathleen
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What to say about a book that grabbed your heart from page one and didn't let go even after finishing the book. Frankie is a beautifully written story of love, second chances, redemption and forgiveness. This story shows strength of character and how you can grow into the best you that you can be. Life is never easy and Frankie shows the readers all life’s imperfections. From our imperfections come compassion, empathy and self-knowledge.

Aaron and Frankie have much to overcome. Opposition from fr
Beverly Southern Babes Book Blog
Let me start by saying if you haven’t read Austin or Rhodes, you’re going to want to start there. You don’t have to but I suggest it.

Once again Felice Stevens has taken me on one hell of a emotional roller coaster ride. Frankie and Aaron are two strong, brave, stubborn men. They will fight to the end for each other. No matter what happens they push through and come out way better on the other side. Their story was a powerful emotional one an I loved every single second. I can’t wait to see who’
Felice Stevens
Jun 03, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-book
The pre-order links for Frankie—Unforgettable are live!
Amazon: getbook.at/Frankie
iBooks: http://bit.ly/FrankieUnforgettable
Kobo: http://bit.ly/KoboFrankie
Barnes&Noble: http://bit.ly/NookFrankie
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie
Collaboration Review:

4 Stars

Tracy: I’m torn because I absolutely loved Aaron, in the very beginning I wasn’t so sure about him, but almost immediately he captured my heart and had my sympathies. He’d been through so much in both his childhood and as an adult and my heart absolutely broke listening to his story, and the more I got to know, the more I just wanted to cuddle him.

Mari: I have to agree with you, Tracy. I wasn't too sure about Aaron when we met him in Rhoades, however, it didn't take
Joyfully Jay
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kenna
A Joyfully Jay review.

5 stars

Once again, Felice Stevens blows me away. She always delivers stories that grab my heart and runs with it. Frankie is no different. On the surface, the story is pretty straightforward. Frankie wants to prove everybody wrong when they tell him Aaron’s bad news, and he should stay away. Aaron wants to leave his alcoholic and violent past behind and be the caring man Frankie needs. It’s that simple, but it’s most definitely not simple. This is a deep exploration of two
Dawn Nicole Costiera
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
When I first heard Felice was going to redeem Frankie's abusive ex-boyfriend Aaron, I was more than skeptical. But I figured if anyone could pull it off, I knew Felice would.... Sometimes people are really just a product of their circumstances and upbringing....
Not that we should condone their actions, but it definetly makes it more understandable. Aaron had a horrible past and many demons. He was on a self destructive path and taking Frankie with him. After an awful event, Aaron ended up un ja
Tammy
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet read with two men falling in love all over again but the healthy way this time around. I'm glad Aaron got the personal drama and temper together, I felt bad for him because everyone wanted to give him a piece of their mind and to threaten him. I give him credit for keeping his cool and winning Frankie back along with his self respect. I would love to meet his foster sisters at sometime during this series. 😚 Another winner for me!
Elizabeth
Aug 17, 2018 rated it liked it
The book I believe is named incorrectly as it is not about the person named in it. This book is about Aaron his partner. His journey and redemption. It ok, nothing special really and I feel like there were a lot of unnecessary spats and too many unnecessary sections pointing out the difference between the old Aaron pre and post prison. I liked it fine.
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

This book has a little bit of everything. I’m so glad that Frankie got his own story to tell. It takes the reader on a journey that is heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time.
Fatimama
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved how real this was. This was sorta second chance, getting back together and picking up the pieces and learning to grow as a couple. I did not expect this book but I loved that it was not just all smexy times.
Tina
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it

4 stars.
Becca
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the book I was waiting for!! I don't know why, but something about Frankie just pulled me in from the start. And it was worth the wait. I loved this book. I don't know if I laughed a lot but I cried for sure. This story touched my heart so much. And it was Aaron that really got to me. This was such a perfect story of redemption and starting over. And no one is too old for change and to make things right.

Frankie and Aaron we're back together, and NO ONE was happy about it. After the figh
Marcia
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whenever I open up a Felice Stevens' book I know that I am going to get a story about family, friends, love, and overcoming trials and tribulations, and Frankie was definitely that book, although I really think Frankie should have been re-titled to Aaron, because it was Aaron that I completely connected with and it was Aaron who fought to overcome his past and his past mistakes to become the man that Frankie could be proud of. Now don't get me wrong, Frankie also changed a whole lot and was no l ...more
booklover
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY!
So, this is Frankie's story.
I've loved Frankie since we first met him in book one and was really looking forward to finding out what happened with him and Aaron, to see why Austin was so against him being back in Frankie's life.
Here's the thing though, Frankie is a lot stronger than before, when everything happened with Aaron plus Aaron has paid the price for what he did in more ways than one.
Despite everyone doubting Aaron, Frankie stays loyal and trusting. He has faith in Aaron to prove
DTM
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!! I absolutely loved it!! Frankie is a beautifully written, emotional story of redemption that is loaded with the feels I love. It's sweet, sad and so very sexy with a beautiful HEA!! Another kick ass addition to a fantastic, must read series!! 🙌🏻 Felice!! Pass me the tissues please!!
Terri
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful second chance story. Aaron has had a difficult life, and for a long time, he let that turn him into someone who used and lashed out at others. The person he hurt the most, besides himself, was his wonderful boyfriend Frankie, the only person who really loved him. Aaron's actions sent him to prison for several months, and during that time, both he and Frankie changed. Now they're back together, and they have to figure out if they can be happy together. Aaron has to prove himse ...more
Shannon

Review to come!
Sue bowdley
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this series and I must admit I was looking forward to Frankie...I wasn't sure about Aaron and if he could be redeemed...Having a past with Frankie and what he did made this a strong read....Aaron seemed determined to become a better person for Frankie and met the struggles on the way head on....Frankie kept him going and they became a beautiful couple....I kind of like it when authors give MC's a second chance....to redeem themselves and i'm looking forward to the next one Cort.....x
Janielle Kerridge
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Frankie and Aaron's story is heartfelt and intense. Frankie has changed so much since Aaron went to jail and now that Aaron is back in his life he needs to adjust in order to fully appreciate the new Frankie. Just as Aaron needed to adjust in this relationship, so did Frankie. Aaron also has changed a lot since serving his time in jail and now that he's out there's many more obstacles that he needs to face. It's during these times is when you really see the true relationship between these 2 brok ...more
Paula´s  ShortReview
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm
No me gustó casi nada.
Si has leído el anterior te haces una idea de qué va este, y además ya son pareja desde el principio, cosa que no me gusta prácticamente nada en los libros, me encanta ver cómo se conocen, cómo conectan y cómo se desarrolla la relación, por lo cual ya empecé mal, pero es que me resultó taaannn repetitivo, si quitamos las veces que le dan vuelta al mismo tema de maneras distintas, sin aportar nada nuevo, quedarían menos de 100pg.
Con decir que acabé casi solo leyendo los diá
Julie
Jun 08, 2018 rated it liked it
To be honest I didn’t find this one as exciting as the first two. I got a bit tired of Aaron trying to prove himself to Frankie and his friends even though Frankie always loved him. Just didn’t do it for me.

• MAXWELL 2: Trial By Fire (Phoenix Club, #14)
  • Unquiet (Resilient Love #3)
  • Beneath the Stain - Part Seven
  • Nightingale
  • Sebastian: The Complete Series
  • Blood & Milk
  • Block and Strike
  • Beautiful Dreamer
  • Risk Taker (Mixed Messages, #3)
  • Christmas Homecoming
  • The Proposal (Single Dad Support Group, #2)
  • Heart
  • Semper Fi (The Education of..., #3)
Felice Stevens has always been a romantic at heart. She believes that while life is tough, there is always a happy ending just around the corner. Her characters have to work for it, however. Like life in NYC, nothing comes easy and that includes love.

She lives in New York City with her husband and two children. Her day begins with a lot of caffeine and ends with a glass (or two) of red wine. She’s

Man Up (4 books)
  • Rhoades—Undeniable (Man Up #1)
  • Cort—Unbreakable (Man Up #3)
  • James—Uncontrollable (Man Up #4)