Start by marking “Rock Bottom (The Handler Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Rock Bottom (The Handler Series Book 1)

Rock Bottom (The Handler Series Book 1)

Shamus-If I keep worrying about everything that could go wrong, I’ll never get to sleep. Needing a distraction, I turn on the news.

One click and she’s everywhere.

Breaking news. Unapologetic as ever, NovaKain says, ‘F U Grammys.’ With both hands.

Oh no. There’s my star attraction, high as hell. Wearing the same clothes I left her in. Yesterday. Right down to the hospital
Published June 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rock Bottom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Bottom

Torrie
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I review a book, which I don’t do very often, I try to pinpoint what stood out to me the most. While reading Rock Bottom, I found a couple of things. The first was Mrs. Brashears writing. I believed 100% that Nova was a musician by the way her character was written. She didn’t just write Nova’s thoughts and desires, she did so in a way that flowed, just like the lyrics of the perfect song. Nova’s mind worked as I imagine a musician does. I was blown away by that.
The next thing that stood
Jennifer  Ingalls
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start?!!!!! I absolutely love the concept of this book and this new series. Stars need help, sometimes from themselves and often more than just a personal assistant, in comes the idea of a Handler. Angie floored me with this kinda bratty and self indulged girl in Nova. I went from feeling for her and cheering for her to gain her independence to wanting to throttle her all in just the beginning, but it was Angie’s way of developing the character so we really got to know what it was lik ...more
Heather Ambrose
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ugh.....Nova.....In the beginning of the book I wanted to take her by her shoulders and shake some sense into her and I believe this is what the author was going for!! She definitely made you feel like where they hell are her true friends, the people who love her? I started to feel for her and the family/true friends she was lacking in her life. Right when she is at Rock Bottom in walks Shamus! My oh my....I found my new book boyfriend! He is sweet and caring and did I mention extremely hot? He ...more
Terri Walsh
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Candy Cane changes her name to Nova Kain and leaves hit tv show. She experiences a number of let downs that turn into hit songs and gets nominated for a Grammy award. Her fame has left her with an insatiable appetite for something more and in her quest to satisfy it she winds up in the hospital from a drug overdose. It's there she meets Shamus and Justice who promise to take care of her if she comes to work for them in Vegas.
Jessica
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want to start off by saying I really like this cover! I loved getting to know the characters. NovaKain and Shamus are great characters, they both have their own struggles but NovaKain goes through a lot. The title fits this story well as you will see when you read it. There were some LOL moments, some moments that my heart broke a little bit. I really enjoyed this story. One click it today!
Monique
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!

One word Shanova.... I loved this book. Angie did not disappoint. I loved the chemistry between Shamus and Nova. Can't wait for the next book in the Handler series... I think we all need a handler at one time in our lives.. I loved Nova and wish I could reach into the book and hug her and just be her friend. I recommend this book.
Annmarie
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Music artist NovaKain hit Rock Bottom extra Hard!!! Awesome and Sweet Shamus Malone takes pity on her and agrees to help her career. Last thing either expect is the feelings they have for each other!
SideNote: Shamus to way to good for her! Just saying!!
Cheryl
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shamus and Nova
If you read one novel this summer, it should be this one! Phenomenal characters and storyline make it a must read from me! Couldn't put it down til I finished and read a second time. Great start to the series. Loved it!
Jody Seibel