Start by marking “Grøn magi (W.I.T.C.H. #4)” as Want to Read:
Grøn magi (W.I.T.C.H. #4)

Grøn magi

(W.I.T.C.H. Adventures #4)

Folk fra holdet så forvirrede rundt på hinanden. Der havde da ikke været så tilgroet lige før? Det havde de ret i. I det korte øjeblik, hvor Acey Jones havde virket som en trussel mod mig, havde tjørnerankerne pludselig lagt flere meter til deres vækst og havde strakt lange, tornede grene ud for at stoppe ham. Hold op, hold op, hold op, hviskede jeg rasende inde i mig selv ...more
Published June 7th 2018 by Alvilda (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Grøn magi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grøn magi

Mitzi M. G.
I remember lending this at a library, when I was around 13/14 (they only had this story, Will's story and Irma's story), and then just being swallowed by it.
Oh boy do I love this book. Much more than the others.
Why? Cornelia was just an insta-fave character of mine in the W.I.T.C.H universe, because she reminded me of me.
I had waist-long ash-blonde hair, and did figure skating back then, so I just connected a lot with her.

But I have to be honest and admit that I don't remember much of this story
Heather
I really liked this, even though it is the fourth book in the mini series you can read them in any order because each of the book is about a different girl. The book was just what the title claimed, and adventure. I thought it was refreshing seeing as how it was a totally different storyline as the main series. All in all, very good.
Zsófia Andrássy
Cornelia has always been my fav narrator. I like how they talk about fashion and modeling but then don't proceed to call it mindless. Cornelia mentions how she never thought so much work went into it, and that she and her mom talk about how she's not shallow just because she's interested in fashion.
Overall I really liked this but I liked it less than I thought I would, cause this was my fav as a child. Anyways, Cornelia is still my fav!
Tiffany Spencer
Stolen Spring
PLOT: In this short W.I.T.C.H story the girl's notice an abundance of spring-like symptoms popping up early (flowers blooming, trees bearing more leaves, etc) so naturally since she's the one in control of the Earth elements Cornelia thinks her powers are on the fritz. She's also approached to do a photo session for a magazine after she gets noticed in Hay-Lin's fashion show. It all comes to a head when she's visited by green sparks (the lead whom she names Patch). She discovers tha
Anna Kuchina
Отличная книга с хорошо продуманным сюжетом, которая позволяет окунуться в тайны нового мира и показывает геройство стражниц. Характеры всех девочек остаются верными комикса, их магия и проблемы, как в волшебном мире, так и в магическом делают эту книгу интересной для прочтения. Также в этой книге мир, который приходится спасть находится на грани вымирания и его описание, описание людей и монстра очень впечатляет и заставляет сильнее сопереживать героям.
Panda
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood-books
Cornelia has always been one of my favourite girls. She's pretty, smart, caring and she likes to think before running into a fight, like some of the other W.I.T.C.H.-girls do. This book was incredibly adorable with the flowers and things growing and OMG Ljuspunkt, I love him so much <3 I wish I had him around me all the time.
All of the childhood memories ~~
Betina
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jeg har ikke læst denne serie i mange år, men da jeg læste dem, var de blandt mine yndlings bøger. Derfor giver jeg den 5 stjerner, da jeg syntes den var 5 stjerner værd dengang.
Shay
Aug 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was swallowed by this book like the giant worm swallowed that town (inside joke).
Cecillie
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(I read this in Danish, but that edition is not added on goodreads)
Cecilia
Aug 31, 2010
Belle Ballerina
Oct 22, 2011
Carlstedt
rated it did not like it
May 13, 2012
Maria
Aug 25, 2013

• The Other Truth (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #19)
  • The Darkest Dream (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #17)
  • A Bridge Between Two Worlds (W.I.T.C.H., #10)
  • Out of the Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #8)
  • The Last Tear (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #5)
  • They Call Me Creature (The Nightmare Room, #6)
Jeg kom til verden på Rigshospitalet i København d. 24.3.1960. Overlægen var i kjole og hvidt - han var blevet afbrudt midt i en gallamiddag - men min søster siger, at det er da ikke noget, hendes fødselslæge var i islandsk nationaldragt. Nogen vil mene at det således allerede fra starten var klart at jeg var et ganske særligt barn. Andre vil sikkert påstå at min mor bare var god til at skabe plud ...more

W.I.T.C.H. Adventures (5 books)
  • When Lightning Strikes (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #1)
  • Enchanted Music (The Music of the Silencer) (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #2)
  • Heartbreak Island (The Fire of the Ocean) (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #3)
  • The Cruel Empress (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #5)