Start by marking “The Faelti (The Aronia Series)” as Want to Read:
The Faelti (The Aronia Series)

The Faelti (The Aronia Series)

NEVER WISH UPON A STAR. IT MIGHT GET YOU CURSED.

One wish on the stars.
A group of unusual suitors.
A quest to end a curse.

The three kingdoms are in need of help. War is brewing, and the faelti are ready to take everything.

Abigail Crumble was only seeking to right the wrongs of her wish when she set out to find Levana, Watcher of the Night Sky. The last thing she expected wa
New Cover Edition
Published by Pronoun

To ask other readers questions about The Faelti, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Faelti

Isabel
I didnt like this as much :(
LaNona
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review will be on my blog!

Valicity Garris
I had the pleasure of reading the first book in the Aronia series. I remember enjoying the book very much and even looking forward to this Book II, so I was delightfully inclined to sit down for a good read and post a review on the second installment. I had to go back and take another look at the first book before moving on since it’s been nearly two years since I’ve heard anything on this story.

That being said, I did enjoy this second book as much—if not more—than I enjoyed the first book. Abi
Blaire Hammond
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
THE FAELTI BY RACHEL PUDSEY SPOILER FREE REVIEW.

*I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for a free and honest review*

So, I'll kick off by saying, I loved book one in the series. It was fun, it was different, it was magical and whimsical and beautiful. It's definitely stuck with me over a week after finishing it, which is a positive in my books! So, I was excited to dive into book two and see how things continue to play out. I was not disappointed!

The thing i loved about this book was that th
Erin Gossman
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lauren the Book Slayer
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars

End of part two? End of part two?!! Noooooo! This author is so cruel with her cliffhangers.

The Faleti was a great sequel! The story had turned a bit dark towards the end of book one, and in book two, a whole lot darker. There’s not as much humor to be found in book two (rightfully so) because of the dire circumstances Abigail and her crew find themselves in. This story has progressed well beyond a wish gone awry.

In The Faelti, we’re treated to multiple POVs. I really liked this switch-
Addie Gardner
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yay!!

I think I like this one even more then the first one!!! I wish there was a little more interaction with Clay but other then that, I loved it!!

Go see more reviews on my blog!
Jackie
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t put book 2 down, & even though book 1 & 2 have cliff-hanger endings, I will buy book 3 to find out what happens. The part that kills me & that I was so mad about, that book 3 isn't out yet!

The plot is unique, a play on be careful what you wish for. The heroine, Abigail is unique, I was intrigued by her not being so typical of heroines. I think the supporting characters all add a unique flair to the story, & the possible love interest (Clay) is great! This had so many
R.M. Anderson
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second book in the series was just as engaging as the first, maybe even a bit more.
It is action-packed and full of intrigue, as well as a little romance. I loved the glimpses into fae life and the world Pudsey created. Really looking forward to the final installment of this series!
Crystal Mayfield
Rachel Pudsey has done it again with this second book of The Aronia Series. Leaving off at an incredible end, The Faelti, will grip you. As once again I stupidly was smiling throughout the entire book. And now, wishing upon the stars for the third book in this series.

Once again we are continuing our journey with Abigail to reach Levana's Dwelling. Will she make it there? Will she be captured yet again? Will her journey ever end? Only the stars can tell...

Eagerly waiting for the third book in th
Nicola Parkinson
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can we take a moment and look at how stunning this cover is!

😍😍😍

I think it’s one of the most beautiful covers I seen in a long time, it will definitely have the reader reaching for it in any shop or online.

Rachel Pudsey is a new author to me, what had me saying yes to the review was obviously the cover, but the blurb also grabbed me. Now in hind sight I should have read the first book (I’ll be correcting that asap) I struggled a couple of times when things that happened in the first book were bro
Adena Lee
Apr 23, 2019 rated it liked it
The author appears to be trying to create a young adult series based around a quest and the creation of friendships. While she is succeeding, the way in which she is succeeding bothers me. There is a lot of hysteria and running around and general chaos - the story careens from one mess to another battle to another hysterical confrontation. The characters, except for Abigail and Clay, seem more than a little shallow and could use some beefing up. The storyline is thin but binds the quest together ...more
Siobhan Yilmaz
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book gives you the point of view from a few of the other characters in the beginning. As much as it was needed and gave more depth to them, I couldn't help but want to read on quickly to get to the good stuff! Once again though, I was sucked into the story and enjoyed everything that unfolded. I don't like to spoil stories in reviews and I'm sure if you've read book one, you'll want to read this too - you won't be disappointed!
I only had one niggle when reading this and that was the fact I
Erin
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed how well this book continued the series. Abigail's journey to find Levana she becomes trapped and held hostage. As she begins of discovering things she never expected she realizes there is much more required of her and at stake than originally believed. Looking forward to what comes next.
Georgia
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Faelti continues the story of Abigail's quest to rid herself of a curse. I enjoyed this just as the first book, there is action, adventure, mystery and magic. I enjoyed reading this book, can't wait for the next book.

Amanda Williams
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this follow up to the first in the series and it definitely lived up to the hype from the first book. I enjoyed the fact that the main character is not your typical heroine. It definitely added some flavour to the storyline. I adored reading this.
Rachael Taylor
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Better than the first! Can't wait for the next book
Taylor
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
This first book reminded me of twilight. This one just confirmed my initial thoughts. Not for me :(
Clare Kelly
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this first book in the aronia series some brilliant characters very funny in parts and has you desperate to know what happens next.
Mary Lightly
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for #3!!!
Literary_Consumer
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The mythology is beautiful

So I predicted that this book would be better than the first and boy was I right!! We get to know a lot of the supporting characters so much better I especially loved the story of Levana. We gain a deeper understanding of a lot of the other characters like Eric and Etva, the latter of which is one of my favourites. I also loved the newly introduced character of Katherine, my heart goes out for her 💙. I am a little Clay starved though so I hope we see more of him in Aara
Natasha
Nov 19, 2018
Seong Bae
Jul 31, 2018
Rachel Pudsey
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Raven
Oct 05, 2018
Auburn
Aug 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was ok

While the cover was gorgeous and the plot enjoyable it was kind of boring. How you ask? They told the first few chapters from other views and the guys back stories. I didn't really care and kind of skimmed for the good parts. Ok I skimmed most of that the book. Like the first I will read the next one because I like the premise I just get bored.
You can skim this with kindle unlimited and enjoy it.
Esther Lombardi
Kathy
Oct 15, 2018
Ty
Apr 04, 2019
Rachel was born and raised in Scotland. A graduate of psychology, she now resides in South Korea. She has dabbled in teaching children, but after a few blessed years has succumbed to teaching business English to adults in Seoul.

www.facebook.com/authorrachelpudsey