Start by marking “Resistance: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series (Dark Road Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Resistance: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series (Dark Road Book 3)

Resistance: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series

(Dark Road #3)

How far would you go for family?

As Ben, Joel, Allie, and their dog Gunner continue their trek across the EMP ravaged country, constant challenges face them at every turn.

The struggle to get through the post-apocalyptic wasteland in an effort to find Allie’s dad in Pittsburgh and reunite with Joel’s brother and sister in Maryland tests Ben’s abilities as a former Army Ran
Published July 4th 2018 by Wordstream Books

Lynn Hallbrooks
This is the third book in a post-apocalyptic series that picks up from the previous one. There is some violence that is appropriate for the "new normal" the characters find themselves in.

Joel, along with his dad, friend, and dog are journeying to find out what happened to the other part of his family. The road is grueling and some people only want to do them harm. Joel must make some tough decisions. Is he ready for what lies ahead?

All I can say is I'm not sure I'd be able to do the things requi
Cynthia L. Turner
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Journey

Ben, Joel, Allie, and Gunner are on their way east after the catastrophe that has befallen America and the world 🌎. The trip has some harrowing moments and so much is going on in the world, that the group is literally overwhelmed. Will Allie be reunited with her father, will Ben, Joel, and Gunner reach their destination? So many questions but the group is resourceful. A standalone novel in the series but to receive the full range of the story start at book one. Great 👍 series!
Leigh Duncan
On The Edge of Your Seat

Resistance picks up Ben, Joel and Allie’s trek through the post-apocalyptic United States in search of other members of their families. The tension temps up as the threesome come face-to-face with desperate survivors and events that have brought out the worst in people. The cliffhanger at the end will leave you on the edge of your seat, eager for the next book in the series.
Pam Shelton-Anderson
This is a little too short for my taste. It ranges from hair-on-fire action to segments like teaching Allie how to shoot a gun, which was quite dull. There were some chapters that because with a short recap of the end of the previous, like a TV show presenting a taste of where the other left off. I didn't have any problem remembering so it was a bit annoying. The cliff hanger is killer, though.
Hsu Lee
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest
The characters + storytelling were very captivating
We continue to follow Ben, Joel, Allie, and Gunner's journey.
Will this journey make them stronger or break them ?
The storytelling + the character's build were awesome!
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in the series!
David  Vise
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've been reading the books in this series as they've been released and this one has been the most enjoyable so far. The characters have grown on me as they have developed and I've become genuinely engaged in their journey of survival across a post apocalyptic America.

I still find the writing style a bit clunky at times and the books a little on the short side, but there's enough here to keep me interested and coming back for more - particularly after the cliffhanger this one ends on!
Miranda Beazley
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
On the road trying to get to their families Joel, Ben and Allie are faced with horrors no one thought possible.

Wow I must say this series is getting exciting. The more I read of it the more I want. It’s sucks me right in and I can feel some of the terror and horror these three face together. At the same time I can’t come close to imagining what they’re seeing. Again a lot of detail has gone into some areas of the book, but it’s becoming easier to read through these.
Diane T.
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story just wish it was longer

This is a solid entry in the series. The characters, especially Allie and Joel, are becoming more realistic as they learn what it will take to survive in this new world. Looking forward to the next book
Gerald O. Smith
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed and looking forward to the next book. Little improbable that they wouldn't meet more people but the way he left us hanging at the end of this book I think that is about to change. Keep 'em coming.
Tracey Mccall
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding

An amazing story well written with brilliant characters. An AMP has hit the U.S. We follow Ben Joel and Ellie as they try and get to their families on the east coast. I am looking forward to starting the next book.
Debbe
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Survival Adventure Continues

This book continues the journey of the EMP survivors; daily struggles and danger abounds. Everyday brings them closer to their destination and closer to chaos.
Jackie Bauerelen
Shelves: 2018-challange
Must Read Series!

Just finished book three in Bruno Miller''s Dark Road series, Resistance... Loved it. These books just keep getting better and better! Please tell me that book four will be out soon!!!
Susie Nelson
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good series

I have enjoyed this series very much. The only problem is, I wish he just wrote one big. I hate to wait for the next one. The way I read, I forget which series I am reading is which. When will his next book come out on this series? How long do I have to wait?
Barbara Lombardi
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A have to read

Great reading read in one day going on to the next book. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. Can’t wait for the next book . Great author.
deborah jackson
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

The books are good reading and the characters are believable but the books are a little short to me before you have to buy another one.
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is so realistic it is scary.
Edward Poole
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the 3 books so far and not killing on each page but a good story line of what could happen during this type of event. Looking forward to see how they get off island they are trapped on.
Bernie
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Resistance review

Resistance is the third fast paced post apocalyptic book in the Dark Road Survival series written by author Bruno Miller.
Gerri
5 stars

Wow. Talk about cliff hanger. The action between books 2 and this book, book 3, was pretty smooth and seamless. Looking forward to book 4!
Mary Ann
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Road obsticles provide the next problems from the greedy wanting more than their fair share.
Rob
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing storyline

One of the best survival series I've read in a while. Realistic with solid information. Can't wait to read all the books
richard b. rupe
Jul 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
Far to short

Im giving up on this series. Good story but fras nkly I despise episodic writing
Seems like a rip off of my time.
Susan
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series

I don’t know how this wonderful series will end in the next book. I could read 12 more books about Ben, Joel and Allie.
bobi sherrill
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book.

I would recommend this book to any one that wants to read about emp. And what could happen. Love the series
Terri Cox
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I loved it.
I live in Illinois and I have heard of a lot of the town's mentioned. I can't wait for the next book in the series
John Cunningham
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Liked it but, like reading a comic book. Took me two hours. I will probably buy more but put some words on paper would ya?
Toni Lervold
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great reading

The book just kept going. Kept you on edge. Hard to put down. One adventure after another. Plus a little teenage love mixed in.
Catlover4life
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CAN'T PUT DOWN

This series is one you start, and keep reading until the end. I couldn't wait to read the next book...!
Chris Keith
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Keep them coming!

Great series! I hope the next book arrives soon, can’t wait to read whats in store for for the travelers.
Amy
Jul 25, 2018 rated it liked it
still enjoying this series.

Dark Road (5 books)
  • Breakdown (Dark Road Book 1)
  • Escape: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series (Dark Road Book 2)
  • Fallout: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series (Dark Road Book 4)
  • Extraction: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival series (Dark Road Book 5)