Start by marking “Stratus (Fallen Skies, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stratus (Fallen Skies, #1)

Stratus

(Fallen Skies #1)

Lily Calhoun wants nothing more than some excitement on her quiet, small-town life. When she gets caught in a storm one afternoon she gets more than she bargained for. Excitement suddenly falls into her life, literally.

Stratus is mysterious, fun, and has a danger to him that Lily finds herself drawn to. Learning that he is either a demon or an angel only makes him more ir
Published August 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Stratus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stratus

Melissa
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book. Lily has a wild adventurous spirit and then a new guy, Stratus practically falls into her lap. This is a cute story and i found it exciting. I wouldn't mind reading more about them!
Kimmie
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holly Hell what a book! This is a phenomenally well written and thought out book. It was such a joy to read. It had this wonderful flow to it and I had a hard nearly imposable to put down.
This is Lilly's and Stratus' story. Lilly is out in a storm taking pictures when she is struck by more than mere lightning. When she wakes, she finds a man lying next to her. Status is not a mortal. And as her granny often told her thunder and lightning is from battles between Angel and Demons, and the lightni
Penny Noble
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve read the author’s other books, and I enjoyed them. I really enjoyed this one as well. Great characters and writing kept me glued the pages wanting to find out what was going to happen next. The only thing that threw me off a little was that I was expecting the deaths that are referenced in the blurb to be sooner and more prominent in the plot. This book focused much more on the progression of Lily and Stratus’ relationship, and less on the deaths happening in town. They were more of a probl ...more
Kimi
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit this particular story is different then other stories in the same genre with angels & demons that i have read in the past. It's really good. I couldn't stop until the end. I like the main character Lily & her Super natural love interest Stratus! I don't like to post spoilers. You'll just have to read for yourself what kind of Supernatural Stratus is haha. There was alot of surprises. I was shocked at some parts. In a good way kind of shocked. So good! I would love to see ...more
Kelly Stepp
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She's done it again with another must read story. I love the concept of angels and demons but her unique spin makes it stand apart from others out there. I also love the mystery, suspense, and anticipation it creates while simultaneously challenging you to puzzle out which side Stratus is on. The small town settings and Lily's grandmother add charm and hilarity. It's a great story that will pull you in and leave you wanting more, and I look forward to more in this series.
Tracey Lynch
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the story of how lily met stratus and the fact that he kept you waiting to see whether he was angel or demon. I would have liked more in-depth of the characters and the relationship between them. I also would have liked more action especially when stratus and pileus ended up together seemed a bit of a let down in the action and it could have expanded more throughout the Book
Lisa Mettler
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wonderful adventure

I really enjoyed this book. Miranda never let's me down. Soft romance and mystery are the 2 best words to describe Stratus. I was unable to put this book down. Thank God for Kindle app so I can read anywhere on my tablet or phone. Can't wait for book 2!
Allison Bumpus
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The first paragraph absolutely stunned me. I knew I was in for a great read immediately! I pretty much devoured this story that was full of love, laughter, and intrigue. Add a bit of tension and we have ourselves a winner! I cannot wait to see what comes next for Stratus and Lily.
Sara
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written and easy to get lost in the pages. Easy to relate to a large portion of the characters (aside from the angel and demon aspect). Love the overall concept of this book and can't wait to see what comes next!
Lisa Eiff
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, paranormal
I really enjoyed reading this book. I've read other books by this author that I have enjoyed, so I was pleased to discover this experience did not disappoint. It's not a high adrenaline read, but a mystical story that combines mystery and romance with a strong paranormal edge.
Layla
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked this book. It is not as good as the other books in this series since it did not have as much action as I would have liked. But it was not a bad read.
Fiona Newcombe
rated it it was ok
Jan 19, 2019
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
3 Cranky Stars

I would ultimately give this book 3 out of 5. I have to say I found this book just kind of “middle of the road.” It was by no means boring, but I would call it inconsistent. Some characters were pretty well thought out. I did get a good sense of who they were as people, like our heroine, Liliana. I connected with her. Through the use of her inner dialogue, I really got to know her snarky personality and it made me like her.

On the opposite side of the coin, our hero, Stratus, felt
Christy
Victoria
Karen
is currently reading it
Aug 21, 2018
From an early age Miranda Brock has always loved fantasy and adventure everything. Since she doesn't live in a world of enchanting powers, mythical beasts, and things unbelievable she has decided to write about them. (Although, if you happen to see a dragon flying around, do tell her.) Born in southern Illinois, where she still resides with her husband and two children, she grew up running through ...more