Start by marking “Light” as Want to Read:
Light

Light

(Bolt Saga #16-18)

Parts 16, 17 & 18
As Reece and Emma Richards await the biggest miracle of their lives, their anticipation is mixed with apprehension. The Consortium has fallen eerily silent, increasing the couple’s dread about the superpowered chaos being brewed by the cunning Faline and her growing army of brainwashed worshippers.
But the gift of a new life also brings a rush of new ho
Paperback
Published April 30th 2019 by Waterhouse Press (first published February 26th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Light

Natalie The Biblioholic
Bolt: Volume One - ★★★★★
Ignite: Volume Two - ★★★★★
Pulse: Volume Three - ★★★★★
Fuse: Volume Four - ★★★★★
Surge: Volume Five - ★★★★☆

Every one of my reviews for this series have been not only lengthy, but full of praise. Angel Payne deserves all of the accolades for this superhero/erotic romance combo and her creation of Reece gave me the chance to fall in love with her words. These characters were hilarious! Imagine a lot of pop culture references, ridiculous internal thoughts, inappropriate banter
TheSassyNerdBlog
 photo original_zpskrxi5qud.gif
Holy crap...
THIS BOOK. THIS ENDING. THIS CONCLUSION! Absolutely blew my freaking mind. It was action-packed, deliciously hot, everything it anticipated it would be and more, with a happily ever after. I'm not sure where to begin. So much was happening, so many things were answered and it's given me the realization that this is truly the end of the Bolt Saga, and my heart is full, it is epically full but it's absolutely heartbreaking to have to say goodbye to these characters that I've invested
Christina Mages
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. I am sad that this is the end. But omg it was amazing
Corinne Akers
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I waited a few days after finishing this book to get my thoughts in order! As a fan of Marvel and all things Superhero, I easily fell in love with the superhero Bolt! His process of becoming Bolt, if shown on the screen may have taken 5 minutes but was described in excruciating detail throughout his saga in this series! When he meets Emmaline, their attraction is immediate but for Reece - aka Bolt- a painful choice. What will his mutations do to this beautiful women!! They soon find out and so b ...more
Shel
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And so it ends.

Light - Bolt 16
A party with their unknowing neighbors celebrating a cause close to their hearts turns bizarre and terrifying when the date of their first RRO recipient Calvin, turns into a puppet for Falline.
Emma runs and Reece is right behind her as is Calvin, who has no idea what he just jumped into.
Reece and Emma have battled so much together. But this may be their hardest battle yet...the fast, frightening and illuminating arrival of their wonder child!
Surprises abound before
Linda Dunn
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An end is only a beginning in disguise....

Angel Payne is a true goddess. This series was stunning, awe-inspiring and ground breaking. From the moment Reece and Emma met they knew they had each others' "more". The battles they fought together against an evil sadistic and corrupt woman named Faline were EPIC, gripping and gut wrenching. What a rush to envision Bolt, Flare and their son Lux all standing together to kick butt and sacrificing everything to abolish the poison and heinous plans that Fe
Sue
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow! I can’t possibly write a review that is worthy enough to express how utterly amazing this book and this series is. To say that Light is an epic conclusion seems like an understatement. I read this without interruption in one sitting. It is gripping, exciting, hot, action packed, and I could not put it down. I absolutely loved it.
JoAnna Edger
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOWWWW TO SAY THE LEAST!!!
This book, this series, this conclusion, these characters! EVERYTHING JUST WOW!!!

You never cease to AMAZE me Angel Payne. I will truly miss Emma And Reese!

This was a great read that flowed perfectly and kept you captivated!

5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Karen Aguilera
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is so hard to write this review.
One because I don't want to give away anything and 2nd because it is coming to the end.

This book is everything and a bag of chips.
I have fallen in love with Reece and Emma from the very beginning and Angel has done a fantastic job wrapping up this series.

This book is everything.
Melissa
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
On goodness. I loooovvvveeddddd this series
Belle's Book Labyrinth
This series has left me feeling all kinds of emotions. I remember the day that Angel announced she was expanding Misadventures with a Superhero to a full length book series. I remember being bolted when the first volume released. I fell in love with the sexy, charismatic Reece and the headstrong and sweet Emma. I could feel the passion, the love, the heat coming through each volume I read as well as all the frustration and fears they had as they fought against the Consortium over and over again. ...more
Kayleigh Woods
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reece and Emma Richards didn't expect to be pregnant the moment they were married. Nor did they realize that the pregnancy would be as fast as it was. They have loved every moment of it, though, and eagerly anticipate the birth of their baby.

But their eagerness and excitement is laced with tension, apprehension, and nerves. The Consortium hasn't made a move in months, and Faline is nowhere to be found, even though her army of brainwashed groupies is steadily growing in number. This doesn't ease
Ramona
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow...just wow. Angel Payne brought so much Flare, emotion, and beauty to the last book in this Saga. It just leaves you almost speechless. I have read over 500 books in the past year and the story of Reece and Emma make you feel like you are right there with them cheering for the good things and hurting when they hurt. This book and Saga are well worth the money, the time to read and enjoy!
#Bolt, #Flare, #Light, #TeamBolt, #AwesomeAuthor!
A
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Bolt series has been a soul searching adventure for Reece Richards. I am happy to report that Light contains the conclusion that the readers have come to expect from this winding superhero saga. This last trilogy of books bring several happy life-altering surprises, the defeat of evil in a spectacular fashion, and a happily ever after that brings the ultimate awww from your romance novel-loving heart. The Richards family and Team Bolt have a page-turning adventure that is sure to keep you e ...more
Brittani Jolley
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Without giving any spoilers, this book is EVERYTHING!!! What a great ending to an absolutely fantastic saga. Like all great stories, this one came to an end. It may be over, but it is not forgotten and it will be in my heart forever. I applaud Angel for her wonderful words that left a deep mark on my heart. And can I just say how excited I was to see the Honor Bound Men in here too?!?! Thank you for such a great journey. It was phenomenal! Ride the lighting!!! Team Bolt for life!!!
Christy
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing! Angel Payne did it again and didn't leave fans disappointed. I almost didn't want to to read Light because I knew that after I did the series would be over. But I am so glad I did. Emma and Reece have been through a lot of crap together and if anyone deserves happiness it's them. To an amazing series!
Laurie Murray
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel has outdone herself with this book. Watching Reece and Emma grow as their story progressed was amazing. There were so many surprises in this book and I loved each one and how each character had a part to play. I really loved seeing some names that hadn’t been mentioned before as well as some returning favorites.
MaryAnn Costanzo
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! At first I thought I missed a book but oh my goodness. This is such a great story and an even better ending to the story.. I really wish more people would understand just how powerful LOVE is... Didn't see some of the twists and turns but excellent read.
Nicole Posey
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an adventure!!! Astonishing book and intriguing!!! Couldnt put it down!!! Absolutely no words to put to this really. Outstanding novel!!!!
Carla
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am really loving this book. Angel, kicked it out of the park with this book. It is a must read, to whom those have read the Bolt Series.
Paula Lloyd
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m a HUGE Angel Payne fan, but when I read Misadventures with a Superhero (the FIRST Bolt book) I became slightly obsessed. This series is everything a nerdy fan girl could want. I’m really hoping that we see more in depth books from other characters and thereby we get see more of Reece and Emma and see how Lux, Ira and Mis grow. I really can’t say enough praise for this series and the ending was perfect. Thanks for another great read Angel. Now I’m sad that’s it’s over.
Angie Tarter
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is one of the best series of the books. It ended up being a great ending to a great story about great characters.

I don’t want to post spoilers yet in story. But it flows easily , it has great content, good follow up, great writing.

This series is amazing. Love it. Must read
Trenna Harris
What a ride!

Angel does it again with her fantastic storytelling! This story book keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish! I'm sad to see it come to an end.
Amanda McCalip
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I can't believe this is it. I've waited a few days to write the review because I just can't put into words what this series has meant to me. Angel Payne really put her heart and soul into this project and it shines through on every single page. I wasn't always a superhero fan, but picked up everything superhero after reading the first book. Reece and Emmalina have been such a pleasure to read about from their meeting, to every trial and tribulation they have experienced together, to their l ...more
Cristina Pacilio
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book? It hit every emotion from crying to laughing and every step in between. I tried to slow down when reading this one because I knew it was the end of Reece and Emma's story. But what a story. From the moment you jump back into their crazy life and all the drama surrounding them, you feel like you are living it with them. Bolt and Flare make the perfect pair. Not just with their powers but with their ultimate love for each other and their family and friends. They wer ...more
Living My Best Book Life
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was an EPIC conclusion to the Bolt Saga. I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that this is the final book in the series.
description

Light picks up with Reece and Emma living in hiding. They are expecting a child and should only be feeling happy. But their happiness has its limits. Faline is still out there. And they never know when she is going to attack next.

When an unexpected yet beautiful miracle comes into the world, everything changes. Reece and Emma no longer want to live in hiding.
Donita Jones
Shelves: want-to-read
LIGHT SAGA Parts 16, 17, & 18 By Angel Payne
This is such a hugely satisfying conclusion to this Saga. Angel has done a great job of creating a superhero; Bolt and his counterpart Flare in the romance world, with great banter, suspense, intensity, and a dastardly villain. Emmalina and Reece have great smoking hot chemistry. They are an awesome couple, and even the secondary characters Sawyer and Lydia are wonderfully fleshed out. I cannot adequately say how much I loved this story. It’s fast
April Beatty
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel Payne has done it again...
Get ready to get on a roller coaster of emotions starting uphill and plunging down only to be swept right back up towards the sky. Always having the perfect way to describe what's going on; getting you swept into the main characters, believing that you're right there with them, fighting every battle and feeling every emotion.
Reece and Emma have a lot to deal with from the beginning, but that doesn't stop the affection they show each other through all the obstacle
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Light by Angel Payne is Volume Six with Parts 16, 17 & 18 in the Bolt Saga. This continues the story of Reece and Emma, so you really should read the previous books to fully enjoy this one.
This book picks up with Emma and Reece excited for the child they are to have but it is overshadow by the danger they are facing. Of course their story is continuing to be in crisis due to the threats but this book does set their story to rest with the end of this series. I have started with the first boo
Stephanie Schmidt
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had to wait a couple of days after I finished this EPIC book to get my emotions in order. With that being said.. OMFG!! What an EPIC ending to an EPIC series. I have loved Reese and Emma since the very first book, And I love LUX just as much.In this installment we learn all kinds of new things.. Thank you Angel for letting us share this world with you, I have no idea what I am going to do now that Bolt is done.
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today bestselling romance author Angel Payne has been reading and writing her entire life, though her love for high-concept romances turned serious in college. She began getting a paycheck for her writing when composing record reviews for a Beverly Hills-based dance music magazine, and working in promotions at Los Angeles’ iconic KROQ-FM.

Angel has written for four publishing houses, and is al

Bolt Saga (7 books)
  • Bolt Saga Volume One: Parts 1, 2 & 3
  • Ignite: Bolt Saga: Volume Two: Parts 4,5 & 6
  • Pulse: Bolt Saga: Volume Three: Parts 7, 8 & 9 (Bolt Saga Volumes Book 3)
  • Fuse: Bolt Saga Volume 4: Parts 10, 11 12
  • Surge: The Bolt Saga Volume 5: Parts 13, 14  15
  • Surge #3 (Bolt Saga #15)