Start by marking “Love, Sincerely, Yours” as Want to Read:
Love, Sincerely, Yours

Love, Sincerely, Yours

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  9,742 ratings  ·  1,264 reviews
Dear Mister...**strike out** no, too formal.
Hey there sweet cheeks *strike out* no, too forward.

To whom it may concern,
Full disclosure; before we move forward with this email, I would like it to be known that I have consumed an adequate amount of alcoholic beverages to intoxicate myself tonight. Three margaritas, two shots, and one beer—because it was free.
I think it’s imp
Published October 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love, Sincerely, Yours, please sign up.
Sara Ney The paperback will release the same day as the eBook!!!! so you're in luck!…moreThe paperback will release the same day as the eBook!!!! so you're in luck!(less)

·  9,742 ratings  ·  1,264 reviews

Start your review of Love, Sincerely, Yours
Christy
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!!

photo IMG_2125_zpsex1wscby.png

OMG this book was so freaking awesome- and so FUN! I usually love all the feels books best, but I swear, 2018 has been the year of rom-coms for me. Meghan Quinn and Sara Ney did a fantastic job co-writing this book. I’ve loved books from both of them individually, but they really shined together! I couldn’t get enough of Peyton, Rome, their emails and banter.

Peyton has it bad for her hot boss. Yes, her boss is hot, but he’s also known as the arrogant prick, the sadist of the off
Corina
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Instead of reading the blurb I went blind into Love, Sincerely, Yours. Color me surprised when I found out that it was a office romance - eye roll. After all I love office romances, so I was beyond happy when I started this book and was sucked right into Peyton and Rome's shenanigans.

Furthermore I love witty email correspondence, and Love, Sincerely, Yours had plenty of those as well.

In essence, Love, Sincerely, Yours was an easy and fun read.

Obviously I loved Peyton and Rome's chemistry. Furthe
Sabrina
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I almost passed over this book when I first saw it without requesting an ARC and even without adding it to my TBR. I don't even know why other than the fact that I'm an idiot and at first I thought, hmm just another office romance. But let me assure you that this book is not just another anything. This book is the office romance of 2018. It was hilarious, sexy, and had me captivated the entire time.

I loved the quirky emails between Peyton and Rome and how much fun t
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
Live https://www.amazon.com/Love-Sincerely...

❤4,5-5 STARS❤

Omg I devour it, this book was fantastic!I have so much fun while I was reading it!This is an enemies to lovers story and it was funny,heartwarming,lighthearted,sweet and fast paced.

description

I enjoyed Peyton and Rome.Their banter was amazing, I loved that they were arguing most of the time!They were perfect for each other.Peyton is cute and lovable.I find her really funny.

I need more books from this duo!!The writing was beautiful,the characters we
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****3.75 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Propping up on his elbows, he takes my face in his hands and strokes my cheeks with his thumbs before ever so softly brushing light kisses across my face. There is nothing urgent about them, just a reassurance that he’s here in my arms, filling every fantasy I’ve ever had. And this will most likely be the end of me, because this is the Rome I saw, the Rome no one else could see. Sensitive, sweet, and loving. Intense.

I couldn’t wait to get my
CristiinaReads❀
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
➳Totally... did not... expected... to fall... in... love... with this book...

Someone please tell my sweet heart to be still...

I will never forget this romance. I seriously did not expect for me to fall head-over-heels over this novel. The reasons are because my love for Sara and Meghan, (individually) has not been that great - both of them together however... that's a hell of a different story...

Thank you to Meghan and Sara for creating such a beautiful story! I am looking forward to reading
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Really liked it!

This book was so fun! Peyton and Rome are perfect for each other. I loved that she teased him and wasn’t scared of him. Rome is a ruthless guy, specially when it comes to his business, but Peyton always saw more than the hard exterior he portrayed to others. Rome is such a passionate man! In and out of the office.

One thing I truly loved about this book was the banter. It was amazing! I had so much fun reading their emails and interactions. They both gave as much as they got. Al
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
I’ve got a crush on the grouchy boss!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Narration: 🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧
Romance: 💙💚🖤💜❤️
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📕📗📘📙
World building: 🌎🌍🌏🌎
Character development: 🧐😕😍😗😘

The heroine(s): Peyton - she works at an adventure company owned by Roman. She does a good job for the company and is ready to set out on her own and open her own business. So Peyton goes to Roman to hand in her two weeks notice and see if she can show some of her ideas to him, which doesn’t go quite as planned.

The
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
I really enjoyed this office romance. The setup was exactly what I love in a office romance. Secret identity, witty banter, super fun correspondence! It was all well concieved and executed.

It’s funny, quirky, sexy, and has great banter.
This trope is kinda my jam! Asshole boss and great banter do it for me every single time.
This collaboration is like a marriage made in Heaven. The authors truly complement each other.
The book is laugh out loud funny, well written, and a super fun read/listen.

A
Apoorva
The proof that simping actually works if you're worth simping for too 👁👄👁

🗝️Key points to note:
1. I do realize that what Peyton did could be interpreted as verbal sexual harassment.
2. I'm a hypocrite.
3. Hence, I'll ignore the fact for a while - because it's fiction and clearly was being included as a "funny" element but fell a bit flat for me .🤏🏼

Things I liked:
💫ROME in general
💫Hunter, Rome's best friend
💫Peyton's confidence and sass.
💫The banter + the chemistry
💫Rome' stuffiness (I loved to see hi
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Rome Blackburn is woods and rivers and adventure.
He is excitement.
He is an asshole.
Rome Blackburn is a freaking prick.

With witty banter, laugh out loud moments, and a slow burn romance that was perfectly paced for maximum anticipation, this book kept a smile on my face from beginning to finish. I was immediately hooked from the very first page and the introduction of the stuffy, mercurial, and demanding boss, Rome and the full of life and sassy marketing professional, Pey
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 HandsRomingMyBodyRoam Stars

Really enjoyed this one. It is not the usual office romance which I really appreciated, very slow burn , but the sexual chemistry and tension between Peyton and Roam is burning the pages. The h is driven, smart and sassy , and the H broody and antisocial, so perfect for eachother.
Sweet, enjoyable and fast paced read. Loved the emails they sent to eachother.
Wil Loves Books!
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
I loved this one, freaking devoured it! I love Sara Ney and Meghan Quinn separately but together they were freaking fantastic.
Jultri
DNF at 70%. So many incidences of unprofessionalism and letting the hormones run rampant over common sense and the all important dignity. Immature and uncouth. I can handle the term "bang" once or twice, but when it gets thrown repetitively back and forth between the two protagonists instead of other (perhaps more sophisticated) euphemisms for sex, I'm just about ready to bang their heads together and put an end the drawn-out lusty pining. Dual first person narration with the male voice coming u ...more
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
***Available now - FULL REVIEW***

3.5 CROWNS

This may have been a case of my expectations were a bit too high for this one. Sara Ney and Meghan Quinn are both are both automatic one-click authors, but this one fell flat for me.

Rome and Peyton were likeable characters. I enjoyed the banter and the bickering and the outrageous humor of Peyton, but I felt like those moments were too few and far between. I didn’t feel the attraction between these two. I didn’t feel the build up. It was good, but it d
Elle G. Reads
Release Date: October 9, 2018
Genre: Office Romance
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Sara Ney and Meghan Quinn are both fantastic authors on their own. And now, they have come together for the first time! Love, Sincerely, Yours is an impressive debut by this dynamic duo and all fans of both authors need to scramble to grab a copy! It's an angsty office romance with a brooding hero and a sassy heroine that will stop at nothing (not even a few dirty emails) to get him to notice her!

Having read a fair sh
Jacob Proffitt
So Rome is the biggest jerk in jerktown and makes no apology for it. He justifies it by how he wants his company to succeed and he only cares about results. But that's not really true because he's fine with his sometimes irresponsible friend (and partner!) and he isn't any nicer/better/friendlier with those who do good work. He's really just a giant workaholic snotnozzle and doesn't care that others don't like him. Which fine, but why am I supposed to care if he gets a girlfriend?

But apparently
Radd Reader
Rome & Peyton. Dual POV. Standalone. Slow burn. It ends with a HEA, no epilogue. The last chapter is from the POV of best friend Hunter and it seems to be setting up Hunter’s book.

Rome: Owner of an outdoor adventure company. First impression is that he’s an a$$hole, with a capital A! He’s intent on growing his business, so he’s rude, arrogant and his employees think he's a tyrant and intimidating. He’s ruthless in business, full of confidence, a bit cocky and has a fear of squirrels...LOL. Just
Raine
Needs editing

*****
Update about formatting:
It looks like there was an update available on Kindle and downloaded that. It seemed to fix most of the formatting issues like Chapter separation and indents for paragraphs. I just wish this was downloaded initially to my Kindle (I pre-ordered and just read what was downloaded to me first) so it would've made reading this book so much easier for me. Unfortunately, it doesn't change the star rating for me :-(
*****

I really wanted too like this one because
Bindi Boo

Ah, to come across a sweet, light romantic read! This was perfection; the plot, the characters; the steam; the humor! Highly recommended!
Miriam
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First of all...fuck me! Who knew so much sexual tension could be that hot!

This is a 'sort of' enemies to lovers story with a HEA.

"How long have you wanted me, Peyton?"

This book was so cute and such a great read! Epically hilarious and very worth your time! Seriously, I started this in the morning and finished it just now.

Peyton has a crush on her Boss Rome who everyone finds intimidating and scary. She however fancies the pants out of him so bad she confesses her hot crush to him one drunk
Meghan Quinn
Oct 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW AVAILABLE
Nook: https://bit.ly/2vLLyBR
iBooks - https://apple.co/2OSziYQ
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2CFCNzJ
**This book will NOT be in Kindle Unlimited**

Turning the big Three-O (30) can cause a bit of trouble, especially when Peyton's friends encourage her to send an anonymous email to her boss, the guy she's been crushing on for years.

Seems harmless, right?

That's until she wakes up the next morning to a wave of HR emails letting the entire office know that whoever sent the inappropriate email to
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Reviewer✦
5 STARS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love, Sincerely, Yours was the product of two great authors, Meghan Quinn and Sara Ney! Sexy and filled with an undeniable connection, there wasn't a moment I wasn't laughing out loud!!

We meet Peyton in the opening chapter. She's instant-messaging her friends and talking about how much of an asshole their boss is while in a meeting with said boss whose is currently losing his shit. That pretty much sets the tone of the book. Sassy girl. Rude boss. Office romance. Add in the humor an
Shayna
“Pull your pants down, Rome. I’m about to rock your fucking world.”

Sara Ney and Meghan Quinn have come together to bring us a funny, sexy, mouthwatering, banter-filled romance that you don’t want to miss! Love, Sincerely, Yours is an entertaining standalone love story full of sarcastic wit, heady banter, and scorching hot chemistry. Rome and Peyton were something else! I loved these two together! The antagonistic but sexy dynamic between the two…so damn HOT! Their undeniable attraction towar
~♡AB♡~
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

This was such a cute read!

Faced paced and entertaining, definitely up there with the best office romances.

What I loved -> I loved the fact that boss Rome doesn't even notice Peyton for years whilst she harbours a massive crush on him, and when she does finally fall under his radar he is so grumpy with her it was comical. I loved the back and forth, the arguing, and the witty comebacks from her. I loved the anonymous emails that she sent him, getting to know the real him and fal
Booked & Busy Book Blog
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m a hard core fan of Meghan Quinn but I have yet to read Sara Ney. After Love Sincerely Yours, that’s all about to change! This powerhouse duo has written what is most definitely my favorite office romance EVER!

I’ve never laughed or swooned so hard reading an office romance and this one absolutely stole my heart! Rome, our CEO and very broody hero and Peyton, our sassy as hell heroine, embark on one sexy, slow burn romance that leaves you wanting more with each page! Their banter, the chemistr
Ari
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full disclosure, I've been low key waiting for Meghan Quinn and Sara Ney to write a book together for some time now. I'm already a huge fangirl of Meghan's romcoms and I've recently become a fan of Sara's new adult romances and considering their similar writing styles and the fact that their such close friends, I felt like they would make a great writing team. I crossed my fingers and hoped that my instincts and these two authors didn't let me down!

Love, Sincerely, Yours is an angsty office roma
Michelle
Luv Rome's pompous ass!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This book was just so good. I couldn't put it down once I started I read it in a day. I 've read Sara Ney before and I huge fan but I just not gotten around to reading Meghan Quinn until now. I now I can't wait to read more of her books. This story was so good I luvd the chase that went on between Rome and Peyton. They are so different. Rome is so driven and a total workaholic. All he does is work and work. He doesn't even like to break rules he really does have a sti
Natalia
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
total safe

h was great and the H a little asshole but sweet...
Irene Sim
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Smart people are so sexy!
I loved the characters and how their story developed. Another win for Sara Ney who has become an auto-buy author for me...

• Newly Exposed
  • The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister (The Bromance Club #1)
  • E se fosse verdade?
  • Twisted Twosome (Binghamton, #3)
  • Diary of a Bad Boy (The Bromance Club #2)
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton, #2)
  • Co-Wrecker (Binghamton, #1)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom (The Bromance Club #3)
  • Two Wedding Crashers (Dating By Numbers, #2)
  • The Other Brother (Binghamton, #4)
  • Three Blind Dates (Dating by Numbers, #1)
  • The Mother Road
  • Atração em Jogo
  • One Baby Daddy (Dating by Numbers, #3)
  • Back in the Game (Dating by Numbers, #2.5)
  • GEEK
  • Dear Life
  • The Modern Gentleman
See top shelves…
Sara Ney is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the How to Date a Douchebag series, and is best known for her sexy, laugh-out-loud New Adult romances. Among her favorite vices, she includes: iced latte's, historical architecture and well-placed sarcasm. She lives colorfully, collects vintage books, art, loves flea markets, and fancies herself British. ...more