Start by marking “Storm and Fury (The Harbinger, #1)” as Want to Read:
Storm and Fury (The Harbinger, #1)

Storm and Fury

(The Harbinger #1)

Eighteen-year-old Trinity Marrow may be going blind, but she can see and communicate with ghosts and spirits. Her unique gift is part of a secret so dangerous that she’s been in hiding for years in an isolated compound fiercely guarded by Wardens—gargoyle shape-shifters who protect humankind from demons. If the demons discover the truth about Trinity, they’ll devour her, f ...more
Expected publication: June 11th 2019 by Inkyard Press

To ask other readers questions about Storm and Fury, please sign up.
Ashley Speakman This is a spin off of The Darkest Elements Series. You do not have to read them to enjoy Storm and Fury. But, I would recommend it as characters from…moreThis is a spin off of The Darkest Elements Series. You do not have to read them to enjoy Storm and Fury. But, I would recommend it as characters from previous books might just pop in. Here is the reading order for The Darkest Elements:
Bitter Sweet Love (Novella available only in ebook format I believe)
White Hot Kiss
Stone Cold Touch
Every Last Breath(less)
Lauren I read Storm and Fury before reading the Dark Elements series, and while I would agree that reading the Dark Elements first definitely enhances the…moreI read Storm and Fury before reading the Dark Elements series, and while I would agree that reading the Dark Elements first definitely enhances the read, I thoroughly enjoyed Storm and Fury even without any background knowledge!(less)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin

OMG!!

I love this book soooo much!! I already have the hardback preordered!

Trinity is something very special and she’s living with the gargoyles so they can keep her safe and hidden. Misha is bonded to her as her guardian/protector.

Some bad things start happening and another clan comes for a visit to ask for help. There is something out there killing the Wardens/Gargoyles and demons.

Zayne is with the group that comes to visit and try to figure things out. Zayne, swoon! Anyhoo!

As we know alwa
Miranda Reads
Apr 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Everything about this book draws me in - definitely one of my most anticipated reads of 2019!
Hilly
Update #2

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHOEVER DECIDED TO MAKE THAT THE COVER OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE WE ARE GETTING AN AMAZING COVER WITHOUT FACES OR NUDES ON IT! 😍

Update #1

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. I CAN’T.

THE SNIPPETS ARE AMAZING AND I ALREADY LOVE THE NEW MAIN CHARACTER. ALSO FINALLY ZAYNE CAN GET HIS HAPPY ENDING AND I AM SO READY FOR THAT!

Fingers crossed for the cover. Please please please don’t be corny.
Candace Robinson
I loved being back in this world. Yes, this is a spinoff series but I highly recommend reading the other trilogy! You know what the best thing in the world is? Gargoyles!

Okay, so I'm going to start out and say I did not like this one as much as the first trilogy! While I didn't love it, I definitely liked it, though! This book is pretty big, like 535 pages! I think if the first half had been cut about 100 - 150 pages it would have helped because things really get going in the second half!

Another
Yodamom
Demons, Angels, Ghosts, Witches and Gargoyles oh my.
I loved it ! Was it really over 500 pages ? It felt short, I was left wanting more. Sure I missed sleep and maybe a couple social functions so I could stay home and read. Don't judge it was so good. Action packed, heartwarming, heartbreaking, sexy, and interesting. The world created was unique, an slowly unraveled, no info dumping :D. It's basically about Wardens (Gargoyles), and others who protect our world from demons. When the demons get te
☽ TheBibliotheque
“Do you want to see the stars?” Zayne asked, and I nodded emphatically, knowing what he meant, and when he took my hand, I folded my fingers over his like I had the day I’d left the community. I felt him begin to shift, his skin hardening under mine. “Then hold on tight, Trin. I’m going to get us as close as we can go.”

Storm and Fury, or judging by how this book destroyed me, Storm and all the FEELS.

description

Listen, I was anticipating this book like one awaits the rain after a hot and dry Summer. And I
Monika Sadowski
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Jennifer L. Armentrout and definitely not the last one. What a great story, with a lot of secrets, Demons, Angels, Ghosts, Witches, Gargoyles and romance. Trinity is very likable character and I want to read more about her. Storm and Fury is the first book in the spinoff series of The Dark Elements. Overall, reading was easy and pleasurable.

Thank you to NetGalley and Harlequin Teen and Inkyard Press for a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Jasmine
*May contain mild spoilers for The Dark Elements trilogy*

[Update: Feb. 8th, 2019]

This book is absolutely fantastic not only because it's the first installment of the spin-off series for The Dark Elements, where Roth (the Crown Prince of Hell) ended up with Layla (half Warden, half Demon), leaving Zayne the Warden heartbroken, but also because Zayne FINALLY met someone badass and lovely. <3

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE DARK ELEMENTS & THIS BOOK!!!

Full review coming closer to publication date.

~~~
megs_bookrack
Gargoyle shape-shifters protecting humans from demons.

Thank you so much, Harlequin TEEN!
I cannot wait to dive into this a little early.
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was not ready... I repeat... I was not ready, not prepared for this book to destroy my mind and my body because of Zayne... GIVE ME MORE JENNIFER!

ARC kindly provided by the publicist, in exchange for an honest review...

BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Angelica
Mar 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
come on Jennifer, I'm counting on this to be one of my favorites of 2019. don't let me down! my expectations are high, my fingers are crossed, the eARC is downloaded

**I received an advance copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.**

Follow Me Here Too: My Blog || Twitter || Bloglovin' || Instagram || Tumblr || Pinterest
Azrah
Jun 01, 2018 marked it as crushing-that-tbr-2019
Shelves: 2019-release
24 Oct, 2018
WE HAVE A COVER! AND ITS NOT THE CORNY KIND! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU COVER PEOPLE FOR FINALLY GIVING JLA A PROPER COVER!!
CRY

1 June, 2018
MY BABE ZAYNE IS FINALLY GETTING HIS STORY I'M CRYING

JLA: "BENEATH THE SKIN is a YA paranormal/urban fantasy that comes out in Summer 2019. You're going to recognize these characters, because it continues the world of The Dark Elements. You're going to see a lot of Zayne and definitely Roth and Layla and
Tracy  ♥️♥️ Book Cravers Blog ♥️♥️
Holy Moly, that was a wild ride! In true PNR Jennifer Armentrout style, this book builds to a shocking pinnacle while leaving you wanting more. I am not going to add any spoilers, so my review will be brief. I loved visiting this world again and getting to see a bit of Roth, Layla and of course Zayne. The book was a bit slow in the beginning for me. but once it got going, I was fully invested in Trinity and her story. I am continuously amazed at Jennifer Aremnetrout's ability to build a PNR worl ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
WOOHOO <3

description

Patty (IheartYA)
Mar 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: net-galley
"Yearning blossomed inside me. Like a flower seeking sun and water, it spread its roots deep."
I'm sorry. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

The writing style was quite plain for such a seasoned writer, and not only had I expected much better, but she chose to take risks with sentences such as above. The first half of this book struggled with no direction and felt like a chore. I could not tell what the point was or where it was going. There were pacing issues and the story didn't pick up unt
Karishma
Oct 08, 2018 marked it as awaiting-release
OMG OMG OMG OMG

There is a new book in one of my favourite series( way better than lux IMO) - I never expected another - this is like the craziest surprise ever.

How do I wait so long!

*Happy dances*
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arcs

(ARC provided by Harlequin TEEN)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gigi H
Mar 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF

I'm definitely in the minority with my opinion on this one.

I read A LOT of YA, and this one was just a little too juvenile and teeny bopper for me.

The premise sounded great and I was excited to receive an ARC via Netgalley, but I was disappointed.

The story starts off with a makeout session..which is totally fine. But this one had me rolling my eyes, particularly at the female lead (Trinity). Honestly, I felt like I was watching YTV for kids.

Sorry..just not my cup of tea.

Amber (The Book Bratz)
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m teetering between 3 and 4 stars on this one. 3.5 just doesn’t seem right? I have to give it some thought.

Fans of JLA are going to love this one. I think compared to her other writing this one could have been something more and I’m a little disappointed... 😕

RTC!!!
Beth
LOVED IT! Full review to come shortly.

I received this ARC copy of Storm and Fury from Harlequin TEEN (US & Canada) - Inkyard Press. This is my honest and voluntary review. Storm and Fury is set for publication June 11, 2019.
Danielle (Life of a Literary Nerd)
Loved seeing so many familiar faces again. And as always there's an abundance of fun and snarky dialogue - and plenty of flirting too.

RTC closer to the release date!
Mandy
4.5 Stars!

*I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.*

STORM AND FURY is the highly anticipated first book in the brand new The Harbinger series. It's also the start of the spin off of The Dark Elements series. The story kicks off six months after the events of the original series. We are introduced to our protagonist, eighteen year old Trinity Marrow, a seemingly normal teenage human girl. However, she's anything but. Not only does Trinity live in an isolated compound fierc
Nadine
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Storm and Fury is the first book in the spinoff series of The Dark Elements. This first book follows Trinity and Zayne. Trinity has a secret that could change the world and Zayne grapples with the events of the original trilogy.

There’s always a fine line to walk when writing a spinoff series in terms of how much information to include in regards to the events of the original story. Armentrout walks this line flawlessly as the pertinent information is parceled out slowly and clearly to the reader
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

Read from March 15 to March 17, 2019 and from April 1st to April 2nd, 2019.

I'm going to start this review with my recommendation to read the Dark Elements series before you start Storm & Fury. You could still follow along the story without it, but I think you should totally get immerse into the series that introduced us to this world before plunging into this gem.

So now let's get this review started even though I am lost for words at how to describ
Sage Elizabeth
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT THE DARK ELEMENTS (ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES OF 2018) WAS GETTING A SPIN OFF SERIES!?!?!
Donna
I was so excited to be back in the world of Gargoyles! This is book 1 in The Harbinger series, spinoff from The Dark Elements Series.

I was a bit disappointed at first, sorry to say. The book started pretty slow. It’s a long book, over 500 pages. And the first half of the book took place in one spot, at the compound where Trinity lives. It picked up when she left with Zayne to Washington DC and stayed with him. Oh.....yeah....it reaaaalllyyy picked up then!!! Lol!!

Ok...so Trinity (the book is to
Meghan
May 24, 2019 rated it did not like it
ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

People who love Cassandra Clare's novels will probably enjoy this book. I'm just looking for something different.

DNF- 20%

I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, but Storm and Fury just wasn't for me. I was super excited for this book. The summary made it sound so awesome. However, I got 20% in and the entire time I was getting The Mortal Instruments and The Dark Artifices vibe: warriors that exist in secret communitie
Georgie Devereux
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"To you, the reader, and to the stars i can still see" - Jennifer Armentrout

This story follows Jennifer Armentrout's new protagonist Trinity Marrow who has grown up in a community of wardens. She half human/ half something else which allows her to see ghosts and spirits. Her gift has demons wanting to devour her if they smell her blood which is one of the reasons she heavily guarded at the compound. Three wardens from DC show up at the compound reporting there is something killing both wardens a
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil, #1)
  • In Another Life
  • Soul in Darkness
  • Bid My Soul Farewell (Give the Dark My Love, #2)
  • Untitled
  • When She Reigns (Fallen Isles, #3)
  • Malice
  • Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)
  • Scorch Dragons (Elementals, #2)
  • Say You Still Love Me
  • The Lovely and the Lost
  • My Life for Yours (Crawford, #3)
  • Munro (Immortals After Dark, #19)
  • War of the Bastards (Royal Bastards, #3)
  • Immunity (Contagion, #2)
  • Midnight Beauties (Grim Lovelies, #2)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Her Royal Highness (Royals, #2)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo