Start by marking “Taramul pierdut (Coroana celor trei, #2)” as Want to Read:
Taramul pierdut (Coroana celor trei, #2)

Taramul pierdut

(Crown of Three #2)

Regele Toroniei a devenit un monstru şi ameninţă să distrugă întregul regat. Totuşi, odată cu descoperirea unui nou ţinut magic, şi cu noi personaje avide de putere, cei trei moştenitori ai Coroanei trebuie să lupte din nou pentru a rămâne uniţi şi a îndeplini profeţia. O saga captivantă, plină de puteri supraomeneşti, monştri, vrăjitori şi război, în îndepărtatul regat To ...more
Published 2018 by Rao (first published May 31st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Taramul pierdut, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taramul pierdut

Start your review of Taramul pierdut (Coroana celor trei, #2)
Jen/The Tolkien Gal/ジェニファー
Not as good as the first book but equally riveting. I was expecting a bit more, but it really still exceeded my initial expectations. I'll be releasing a review for the series once I've read the last book, which is starting now.

Image result for lost realm crown of three
Vi ~ Inkvotary

3,5 stars

Very bloody, cruel and with three kids who fight for their kingdom. Some scenes seem way to bloody for children. Kind of shocked and feeling weird.

I am not sure why I wanted to read this book. Maybe because I like to finish what I´ve started.

So even with the fact in mind, that the first book wasn´t a real hit to me, I read this one, too, in the hope it would be better.

Tarlan, Elodie and Gulph face a catastrophic situation. The bridge is destroyed; Gulph is stuck on the wrong side, his
Rachel Seigel
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Somewhat darker than the first, but an excellent read. Full of action, adventure and magic, and intrigue, this is truly a great series for kids who want a Game of Thrones like read. I'm looking forward to the third book whenever that may be.
Jan farnworth
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: darrel-books
read this book with my 14-year-old and at times I actually glad he choose to read this story when he was bit older then if he chooses to read it at say age 9 or 10. I even went and looked and Amazon has it rated for ages 9-12. Now saying that it is a very violent story that centers around a zombie-like king with an army of undead that attacks the kingdom that these three triplets are trying to save so they can fulfill the prophecy. You can get all that information from the blurb so nothing is be ...more
Lire-une-passion
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"En résumé, un tome 2 à la hauteur du premier, voire même plus. Je déplore que cette série n'ait pas eu la publicité qu'elle mérite, car nous avons ici une très bonne trilogie qui tient son lecteur en haleine. C'est de la jeunesse, certes, mais qui ne laisse pas ses lecteurs indifférents. Action, hémoglobine, bagarres et révélations sont au programme ! Pour ma part, j'ai déjà hâte de me plonger dans le dernier tome. Rendez-vous donc bientôt pour mon avis sur ce grand final."

Iris
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*3.5
P.M.
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed it. The characters, Tarlan, Gulph, and Elodie, are distinctly drawn and very likable. The villains are malevolent. What's not to like about Tarlan's pack? I look forward to the next book.
Anya
Mar 28, 2016 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
This is definitely not a book I'd give a middle grade reader given the whole being burned at the stake opening. It does explain the more simplistic writing, but this is too trope filled for me to be interested.
Hannah Belyea
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
Elodie must betray her people in order to save them from being slaughtered; Gulph attempts to bring his captured friends to a mysterious chasm beneath the kingdom; and Tarlan travels with Melchior the wizard to regain his powers before the realms can be invaded - and the further the triplets are from each other, the stronger their enemies become...Rinehart continues this engaging adventure with tons of action and dark magic that will capture the attention of any fantasy fan. Just how many more s ...more
Amelia G
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! A lot better than the first one! Not that the first was bad.... just it was more of a prelude, and this one had mmmmuuuucccchhh more action. Think the ending of the first one carried out throughout the whole of the second one. (view spoiler) ...more
BookmarkedOne
Disappointing. Bought the book because I was expecting dragons...sadly disappointed. Also a bit dry and more of a tactical high-stakes battle depiction than anything else.
And lots of fire, blood, death, and zombies.
Rantish review of books 1 and 2 of trilogy if anyone wants it: https://bookmarkedone.home.blog/2020/....
Patricia
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book is very exciting, but it's book 2 of a trilogy, so it doesn't end.
Cristy Benoit
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-books
These books just keep getting better and better
Radynka
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: knihovnička
Tohle bylo jedno z největších pozitivních překvapení za dlouhou dobu. Je to skvělý! 4,5*
Tessa Joy
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Escaping the zombie plagued Idilliam, Gulph finds a shaky sanctuary in the lost underground realm of Celestis. Meanwhile, the wizard, Melchior, arrives at the Trident camp and takes Tarlan on a journey to rejuvenate his wizarding powers. Once Tarlan leaves, Elodie’s adopted father, Lord Vicerin, attacks the Trident troops but Elodie pretends to turn on her soldiers to spare their lives. When Elodie returns with Vicerin, his true intentions are revealed.

More suspenseful adventures unfold as the r
Carolienvanderwaarde
Spannend, hier en daar behoorlijk bloederig, meeslepend tweede deel in de serie Driesterren Kroon. Gulf, Elodie en Tarlan weten inmiddels alle drie van het bestaan van hun drieling-schap, maar nog steeds is het ze niet gelukt om samen te komen. Terwijl Tarlan met Melchior op zoek gaat naar het opnieuw verwerven van Melchiors magische krachten vindt de invasie van de Galadroniërs plaats. En Elodie ontdekt dat haar stiefvader Vicerin over lijken gaat om zichzelf tot koning te kronen....waarbij Elo ...more
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful. Continues following the three sibs on their separate adventures. Could use a little more descriptive detail in parts, but very exciting. I think this will be a series to re-read as each book emerges.
Brian
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent fantasy...rousing action, good character development, and intricately interwoven plot lines as the characters are often on separate adventures. Hope there's a third in the works, as there are unfinished plot lines.
Wendy
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not quite as strong as the first book in the series, but still a fast paced adventure. I look forward t0 the last book in the series because this one definitely leaves you at a cliff hanger.
Homewood Public Library - Children's Dept.
This book was a great sequel to book 1, The Crown of Three. Highly recommended for grades 4-6.
Bonnie Cacchione
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
very fast moving and creative. enjoyed it.
Erika
Jun 11, 2017
MEL
Dec 08, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Stolen Chapters (Story Thieves, #2)
  • Secret Origins (Story Thieves #3)
  • The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire, #12)
  • When the Sea Turned to Silver
  • The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, #11)
  • The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, #13)
  • North Sentinel
  • Echo (Soul Seekers, #2)
  • The Pit and the Pendulum and Other Stories
  • Return to Summerhouse (The Summerhouse, #2)
  • Ovšem
  • Šlehačková oblaka
  • Stín kapradiny
  • iPohádka
  • Pan Kaplan má stále třídu rád
  • Thirteen Plus One (The Winnie Years, #5)
  • Ten (The Winnie Years, #1)
  • Thirteen (The Winnie Years, #4)
J.D. Rinehart is the pseudonym used by author Graham Edwards to write the middle grade series The Crown of Three.

Read his blog post on the series here: https://graham-edwards.com/2016/01/26...

Crown of Three (3 books)
  • Crown of Three (Crown of Three #1)
  • A Kingdom Rises (Crown of Three #3)