Start by marking “End Game (Dawson Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
End Game (Dawson Family, #2)

End Game

(Dawson Family #2)

Getting pregnant was the last thing Quinn thought would happen. But now Quinn’s focus is to start the family Archer’s always wanted. The hard part should be over, right?

Wrong.

Ghosts from the past begin to surface. No matter how hard they try, the universe seems to have other plans that threaten to tear Archer and Quinn apart.

Archer will not let the one thing he always wa
Published (first published August 1st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about End Game, please sign up.
Emily Goodwin It comes out this summer! I will have the official date soon :-)

Sabrina
Aug 01, 2018 rated it liked it

I'm having a really difficult time trying to find the words to write this review right now because I honestly just have no clue how I feel. I'm very conflicted between those parts that I enjoyed and the parts that I didn't enjoy as much.

To start off with the not so good, I'll just say that there were moments and longer parts of the story that had me scratching my head in confusion. Not by what was happening but more of a confusion as to why that scene or section was relevant to the story or cha
Melanie (mells_view)
Sweet romance with a small dose of angst!

A sweet wrap up to Quinn and Archer’s story! Loved being back with them and the Dawson family. Can’t wait for what’s to come next.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

You best believe I jumped on this as soon as it hit my kindle! I had been waiting for more Archer and Quinn for what felt like forever and now it's finally here!!

Quinn and Archer stole my heart in Cheat Codes and they kept stealing it in 'End Game'. I loved watching them working on their relationship and the curve balls life thew at them. They had a lot to work through regarding their future, with a baby on the way there is a lot to figure and work out... but they had the added
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Worth the Sacrifices" Stars
I was so excited to dive back into Quinn and Archer’s romance after the beautiful story that was Cheat Codes. End Game is enchanting and amusing with a touch of sexy and touching! I couldn’t be happier about the way this story turned out! My heart felt so full all read long with this exquisitely cute couple!

"For years she's been right in front of me, in sight but out of reach. It took a crazy push from the universe to finally get us together."

Quinn and Arc
nikkigracereads
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this second book in the Dawson Family series, and am glad that Quinn and Archer finally got their happy ever after.
Vanessa (nessreads)
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4.5 Stars

End Game picks right where Cheat Codes ended. The conclusion of Quinn and Archer's story was exactly how I'd hope it would end. Filled with laugh out loud moments and packed with emotion. Archer and Quinn had to fight to make their relationship work. And everything that led to the end result was so worth it. I really hope to see more of them in the upcoming books.

Counting down the minutes for Weston's book! Gahhhhh, so excited!
Kimberly Givan
What happened?

Cheat codes was good, but this felt like it was from a completely different author.
I struggled to finish it, skimming often from complete boredom. It felt a lot like an informational pamphlet on pregnancy, surgery, and traveling.
The dialogue was near robotic, the only emotion roused was hatred toward the bratty Kara. Seriously, they were entirely to kind to that witch.
Mandy
Really enjoyed this sexy and sweet brothers best friend romance. Low angst but just enough to keep it interesting. Can’t wait to read more by this author
Sassy Southern
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gahhhh!!!! This was the perfect ending to this couple!! But like I have no words it was so good!! Like it as left me speechless. Of course I’ve been waiting on this book ever since Cheat Codes which seemed like forever ago but really wasn’t. And even if it was it would have been worth it! This book will give you all the feels and then some. I'm not going to give much away because this is a book that you need one to read after Cheat Codes and two with fresh eyes and no spoilers. Just knowing that ...more
Tina Morgan
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Amanda
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After that cliffy from Cheat Codes this was exactly what my heart needed. Quinn and Archer may be extremely smart, but when it comes to the heart things aren't always so easy. Even through the struggle of navigating a long distance relationship with the added stress of pregnancy, these two still manage to give good nerdgasms that had me laughing through the tears.
MellysBooks
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally the anticipated conclusion is here!
Quinn and Archer's story has an amazing wrap up.
We finally get all the angst out of our system since Cheat Codes left us with. Do we still have a baby on the way?

In this book we get a better look at who Archer is and where he came from, the life he as lived. It is basically what made him the man he is, and it shows a lot of reasoning to the way he acts with Quinn.

Quinn and Archer are trying to find their way to living a life together as a family, but
Katlin Lindsay ✨
ARC kindly provided by author and publicist in exchange for an honest review.

Emily Goodwin had me counting down the days until "End Game" was released! I became obsessed with this beautiful series the second I picked up "Cheat Codes" and have been so excited to continue their story! I started reading the MOMENT it hit my kindle!

"End Game" picks up right where "Cheat Codes" leaves off and I was on the edge of my seat right from page one! I was scared out of my mind as we began, I was so worried f
Teralyn Mitchell
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***I received the ARC of this book exchange for an honest review from the author***

I absolutely adored Cheat Codes and read it in one sitting. I may have or may not have harassed the author just a little about this book as the release date got closer. The wait between the books was too long even though it was like a month or so. I love Archer and Quinn and I enjoyed End Game so much. It took me a little longer to read because of having to work and such but as soon as I got home today I finished
Chrissy
3 1/2 Stars

I’ve been waiting for Quinn and Archer’s story to continue since Cheat Codes ended, and I immediately one-clicked End Game when it released so I could see how their story played out.

Living in two different cities, with a baby on their way, their careers both taking off, and family drama ensuing on both sides, things are not sunshine and roses for these two, but they find ways to make it work.

I will say that this story didn’t capture me as much a
Omg.kacie.reads
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this follow up to Cheat Codes. I loved being back in Quinn and Archers love story. I had to reread the last chapter in Cheat codes. I have read so many books from than to now just to refresh myself but as soon as I started End Game I was in love again. The authors writing is just flawless. I love the way she tells the story. Right away you are hit drama. Will Quinn be okay? Who was at the door? I really loved there babymoon.
I also loved getting a glimpse back into the Dawson family.  Th
Jesssiereads
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*Received this book in exchange for an honest review*

An amazing ending to Quinn and Archer's love story. I jumped into reading this book once i noticed it was on my kindle. Not that it mattered that it was 11 pm. Oh well there's always coffee.

End Game continues with Archer having to return back home for work. A lot of struggles the two had not only having to deal with a long distance relationship but also Quinn's pregnancy. They both had to make some difficult decisions when it came to decidin
Danielle S.
I LOVED THIS STORY!! Phew...I feel better now, I needed to get that off my chest.

We met Quinn & Archer in Cheat Codes. She’s his bestie’s baby sis that he knocks up after one hot & steamy night that’s been a long time coming. Yes, you remember ;)

So, we remember them falling for each other but having so many obstacles in their way. They had a thing (unknowingly) for each other for years! Now they’ve finally gotten their chance and they’ll stop at nothing to get their happy ever after! Ev
Natasha
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg! Once I got this book on my Kindle I couldn't put it down. After finishing Cheat Codes I was anxious and impatient to know what happens next for Quinn and Archer.
*You Do Need to Read Cheat Codes before reading End Game*
Archer and Quinn are trying to focus on not only their relationship- but what they both want in life, add a unplanned pregnancy in the mix, and some of the decisions are much harder to make. They have both been working so hard to get where they are now, but a baby complicates
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

End Game was a good finale to Quinn and Archer’s story, and I mostly enjoyed it from beginning to end. I didn’t love everything about End Game, and it wasn’t fully what I hoped it’d be. It was often slow and boring, and after a while, I honestly just wanted to finish and get it over with, which is a feeling I absolutely hate as a reader. Certain aspects and characters were frustrating and annoying, and I would’ve liked some things to have progressed differently, as well as a little s
Becky Wise
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I highly enjoyed End Game just as much as I did Cheat Codes. Quinn and Archer are still amazing. I love watching them try and navigate their long distance relationship and the pregnancy thrown into the mix. They just seem so perfect together. Their is something about them that you just can't help but to love. This book is filled with a lot of heart and mending fences. You still get all the Dawson clan that are so amazing. I couldn't put this one down. I'm so happy that Quinn and Archer get two b ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it
We finally got our ending. Archer and Quinn still have problems, where are they going to end up? Will they still be together? Can love conquer all? These are the things that they have to deal with, nothing easy. We do get an HEA but as I mentioned not easy getting there one of the most things they have to overcome was dealing with Soon to be sister-in-law Kara she was simply ridiculous, I hate when brides get all bridezilla'd.
Jenny
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to Quinn and Archer’s story. Wow what a ride! I was so happy to get this book on my Kindle. I have been so excited and counting down the days until it went live. It didn’t disappoint. I was blown away by the first book and even more so by this one. I have definitely found another author who is a favorite for one clicks without even reading the blurb. I highly recommend this series!
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS FOR END GAMES!! I absolutely loved Archer and Quinn!! You definitely need to read Cheat Code first, which is book 1 in the Dawson Family series. This is the conclusion to Archer and Quinn's story. I could not put this phenomenal book down with all the sexiness, drama, suspense, family and love. Make sure to plan some time to read this book. Emily Goodwin is a fabulous author and I always 1-click her books. Make sure to download this book it is worth your money and time.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to Quinn and archers story.
"These hormones are messing with my heart....and my head."
I fell even more for both archer and quinn in this swoonworthy story.
This is a fantastic duet. I highly recommend this story
Julie
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ever read a book where you can't wait to see what happens, but you also don't want it to end? This is definitely one of those books! I absolutely love Quinn and Archer! From the start of Cheat Codes to the end of End Game, I couldn't get enough of them. Emily Goodwin does an awesome job of drawing you into their story and making it so you never want to leave. I do have to say that I wanted to give Quinn's brother Dean a good shake a couple of times, but all in all a great, must read!
Jen
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the conclusion of Quinn and Archer's story. I'm really excited to get more from this series. I only wish Quinn had more of a backbone when it came to standing up for herself, I felt like she let some people walk all over her. I loved how she was quirky and nerdy. Her and Archer just fit together
Bookworm Between the Sheets
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
A highly anticipated ending for me as the first book just sucked me in! This second part of the duet is sweet, romantic, and gives you all the feels.
Ciara Kelly

I was thrilled to get this conclusion, but it didn't exactly fill me with the joy cheat codes did. There was nothing wrong with it, don't get me wrong, but it felt a bit meh.
Amanda
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
End Game is the anticipated sequel to Cheat Codes which ended on a cliffhanger that let the main characters well-being uncertain. Therefore, if you haven't read the first book go read my review [Cheat Codes Review] because the following review will spoil the first book for you.

End Game picks right up from where the first book ends. We learn that everything is going to be okay for Quinn health wise but the whole situation is nerve wrecking. The rest of the story is a steady read, there's a few qu
Emily Goodwin is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of over a dozen of romantic titles. Emily writes the kind of books she likes to read, and is a sucker for a swoon-worthy bad boy and happily ever afters.

She lives in the midwest with her husband and two daughters. When she's not writing, you can find her riding her horses, hiking, reading, or drinking wine with friends.

Emily is

Dawson Family (3 books)
  • Cheat Codes (Dawson Family, #1)
  • Side Hustle (Dawson Family, #3)