Start by marking “Bagels and Blackmail (Maple Lane Cozy Mysteries #2)” as Want to Read:
Bagels and Blackmail (Maple Lane Cozy Mysteries #2)

Bagels and Blackmail

(Maple Lane Cozy Mysteries #2)

Summer’s here and Maddison Flynn’s bakery is doing well. Life seems to be settling down, then her Maine Coon cat goes missing. Maddie's naturally upset, but that’s only the beginning of her worries. With blackmail letters cropping up all over town, it appears that a kidnapping ring is to blame.
Sheriff Ethan Tanner, will do his best to get to the bottom of it, but he and h
Published June 30th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Bagels and Blackmail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bagels and Blackmail

Linda
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Big hunt for Big Red as Maddie the 🍩baker finds crime hitting too close to home🐈😨
July 1, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
👍I think I enjoyed this second mystery in the series even more than the first. Maddie, the main protagonist, has thoroughly settled back in to her hometown and the legion of friends, family, employees and townspeople she cares for just keeps growing. While the key mystery here centers on the worrying disappearance of numerous town pets, the evil wheeler dealer Find
Nicole Henderson
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Maddie is caught in the thick of it again. Things have moved on Maddie and Laura are working together and getting on great. Maddie finally gets that much needed extra body to help out around the bakery in the form of a young man named Luke. In her search she also finds the perfect person the help Angel in her hair salon in a young girl named Beth.
Maddie notices one day that Big Red her beloved cat is missing at tea but doesn’t stress to much till he doesn’t show for his breakfast. This is
Alisha Collins
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bagels and Blackmail is the second book in the Maple Lane Cozy Series and it’s another great story.
Madeline has decided to bring on extra help in the bakery, she’s decided to try making bagels as another baked good to sell at the bakery, and pets have started disappearing in Maple Falls. Unfortunately Big Red Maddie’s 11 year old Maine Coon cat is one of the animals that’s disappeared. Will Maddie see Bug Red again?
Evonne Hutton
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maddie's bakery is doing well and she decides to take on an extra person.
In the town the mayoral race is still on and in addition pets have started to go missing.
Will Maddie get involved?
An engaging cozy set in a small town, with all that it entails!

I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Celest
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A whole lot of mystery going on

There was a lot going on in this book. It kept me on my toes keeping track of it all. No spoilers, so I can't elaborate. What I can say is that it was so much fun and very entertaining. I'll be reading the next book in this series at a later date. So many books so little time. I have another series that I want to complete.
Bernadette Cinkoske
The Maple Lane cozy mystery series continues with the this story about the disappearance of several pets - including Bid Red! Add in blackmail and murder for an exciting story with Maddie, Gran, the Girlz and Ethan. The characters are well developed. The plot will keep you engrossed until the last page.
Paula
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pets are missing and this includes Big Red. Maddie is on the case. There is mystery, friendship, danger, and a growing love connection. Love the new characters and I even like Angel in this one. Ethan is still swoon worthy!!
Shirley
Cats and Dogs and mystery

When the town's pets go missing and a mayoral candidate is found dead the Girlz are off on another mystery. This is another delightful mystery featuring Maddie and Big Red.
Mary j. childers
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mystery Pets

Wonderful reading on what happened to the town pets. Love Big Red the day who thinks he is a human.
K.D. TENNIS
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I laughed and cried

This series is a nice easy read. Makes me laugh and make me tear up. Definitely gets you to think.
Karen
Feb 13, 2019
Kathy
Feb 17, 2019
Jan Ammons
rated it did not like it
Sep 03, 2018
Jul 04, 2018
Phyllis
Apr 20, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

Maple Lane Cozy Mysteries (4 books)
  • Apple Pie and Arsenic (Maple Lane Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • Cookies and Chaos (Maple Lane Cozy Mysteries #3)
  • Doughnuts and Disaster (Maple Lane Mysteries #4)
“she watched Big Red swat lazily at a butterfly in the afternoon sunshine in their small garden. A Maine coon, she’d found outside her college when he was a tiny kitten, and having no idea how big a cat of his breed grew, she’d brought him home. No one claimed him and Maddie was glad about that every day. A big eater and even larger than the average Maine coon, Maddie adored him. In turn, he offered indifference tempered with affection, depending on his mood. He also ruled the house, something she willingly allowed and to her amusement, so did Gran. After eleven years, he was her confidante and side-kick, traipsing around town, with or without her, as far as she would let him and further if he thought he could get away with it.” 2 likes