Start by marking “Sink or Swim (Vampire Favors #4)” as Want to Read:
Sink or Swim (Vampire Favors #4)

Sink or Swim

(Vampire Favors #4)

After having her hard-won sobriety ripped away from her, Addison Fitzpatrick is fighting to get clean. She has another favor to repay to the powerful vampire, Cannon Blackwood.

It seems simple enough. Act as his date as he hands his power over to Merriam-- a vindictive, insane old vampire who controls Cannon’s brother Lachlan. And then she would be one step closer to
Published May 29th 2018 by Cyr House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sink or Swim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sink or Swim

Start your review of Sink or Swim (Vampire Favors #4)
Vettech
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book four in this amazing series was so worth the wait. I so love the awesome names for the books in this series as well as the cool book covers. Pusher Addison Fitzpatrick found herself in major trouble at the end of the last book and the ever so handsome bad boy Cannon Blackwood comes to her rescue....though she really doesn't like the vampire that much...or does she? Another favor is asked of the Pusher by the hot vamp to be his escort to the power exchange to the rotten no good vampire bitch ...more
E Varady
Jul 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
Series Review through Book 4

This series steadily declined for me, especially after book 1. I had a hard time relating to the MC and her addictions, and got frustrated with her inability to figure herself out and make a choice between the brothers. The constant waffling in every area of her life was just irritating. I have no idea how this tool 4 books to wind up here, because not much seems to happen.

I'm the end of book 4, she makes a choice on which brother and it is the wrong one. She claims
Lacey
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Are you ready for book 4? Did you read the first 3 vampire books in this series? If not stop and do that. As with all of the vampire series books you will be sucked in and won’t be able to put this book down. Addison is a favorite of mine. I love that she has this love for 2 brothers but a deeper love for donuts. Um like for real, your mouth will salivate with each description of ever donuts Addison eats. Addison finally makes her choice in her love life, but it’s still a cluster. I can not wait ...more
Kathryn
I adore this series. It's one of those series you lose sleep over because you HAVE to finish it. It keeps me from doing things I should be doing.

Addison is having a rough go of it. There is someone in the shadows stalking her and her addiction, she loves two vampires and her friend Theo has disappeared. Evie is back again with her "all-knowing-but-I-can't-tell-you-ridiculousness", as well as, Merriam in all her hateful nature. CAP shows up again, and it has nothing to do with Captain America.

Coley Thayer
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down!

Addison is finally starting to realize where she belongs in the world and what she wants out of life I could've slapped her a few times for being so weak but them she redeems herself. After I got through chapter one and remembering what previously happened, I couldn't seem to put it down! So frickem good. And omg I do love Addisons sass!
Stephanie
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved!

The next book in the Favors series is just as good as the last 3. I'm SO happy the choice is finally made, and I'm SO SO happy that the ending wasn't a cliff hanger!! Yes, there's still more, and yes, I still want the next book. Mrs. Cyr doesn't ever disappoint, and I'm off to enjoy yet another one of her books!
Kelly Goode
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good instalment in this series. I was Team Lachlan from the start, but then Canon slowly wormed his way into my affections, so I was pleased that the storyline moved the love-triangle forward & I look forward to reading another book by the author soon
Linda Anderson
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best series EVER!!

I just wish the next book was available!I am hooked! I will be waiting on it ,I am addicted to this series.I read your books in two days.I am snowed in in N.C..
Kristine Plum
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CAN NOT WAIT for the next installment!!

I need the next book like now! If this is ever a tv show or movie I want to play Evie!
Elizabeth
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Jeeezzus Almighty! I sooo did not see any of that coming. My emotions a freaking frazzled, I'm going to go have a drink and slowly process what I've read. I LOVE THIS SERIES!
Melanie Marsh
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sink or Swim is the fourth book in the Vampire Favors series. This is a series that gets you hooked in the very first book and continues to surprise and excite through each and every book. Much like Addison and her donut dependency, every time a new book comes out, I devour it.

There were a few things I didn’t love that were going on in past books, but many of those problems are being resolved, or are, at the very least, progressing in Sink or Swim. Its good to see a character I fell in love
Jeanie Jackson
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am not much for angst filled novels but I have been hooked on the Vampire Favor series from the first book and that love continues with Sink or Swim. I think that this series needs to be read in order to be fully appreciated but even someone new to the series would probably appreciate this great story.
April Gunyan
Tammy
Jul 30, 2018
Johanna
Sep 21, 2018

• Unwilling (Unwilling #1)
  • Embers (Dark in You, #4)
  • Deceived (Soul Keeper, #1)
  • Just One Night (Just One Day, #2.5)
  • Just One Year (Just One Day, #2)
  • Sin & Chocolate (Demigod of San Francisco, #1)
  • Dark Arts and a Daiquiri (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #2)
  • Shadow Kissed (The Witch's Rebels, #1)
  • Two Witches and a Whiskey (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #3)
  • Demon Magic and a Martini (The Guild Codex: Spellbound #4)
  • How to Dance an Undead Waltz (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #4)
  • No Man Can Tame (The Dark-Elves of Nightbloom, #1)
  • Infernal Desires (Queen of the Damned, #3)
  • Three Mages and a Margarita (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #1)
  • Wolf's Bane (Moon Marked, #1)
  • Dark of Night (Ashwood Red #1)
  • The Alchemist and an Amaretto (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #5)
  • A Nature of Conflict (The Redemption Saga, #3)

Vampire Favors (4 books)
  • Push and Pull (Vampire Favors, #1)
  • Give and Take (Vampire Favors, #2)
  • Fight or Flight (Vampire Favors, #3)