Start by marking “Craved by her Cougar (Cougar Creek Mates, #4)” as Want to Read:
Craved by her Cougar (Cougar Creek Mates, #4)

(Cougar Creek Mates #4)

Published September 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Craved by her Cougar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craved by her Cougar

Cobalt has known that Ember is his fated mate for 20 years but he was waiting until she reached 100 before acting on his feelings. He thought he had plenty of time to talk her around but now her mother is determined to find a mate for her at the pride gathering and Cobalt's position as protector means he's not allowed to step forward and try to win her heart.

Ember has spent years following her mother's plans and allowing her to control her life, that's been great while her mother was turning awa
Tracey

Cobalts turn to find love, but he has already found his one and only and her name is Ember and he has wanted her for 20 years.

Ember returns to her pack for the heat season, not because she's looking for someone to ease her sexual tension due to the heat, but she's hoping to be able to connect with the only man who has her attention.

Embers name is perfect as it matched her character well as she is hot for Cobalt.  Cobalt has issues but he still has his pride and will fight for his mate.
*Flora*
I loved this novella and final story in the Cougar Creek Mates series. You can read my full review on my WordPress blog, Flora's Musings...

So, what did I like about it?
My regular followers will already know that Ms Heaton is one of my go-to authors for paranormal romance – I love her writing style; it’s the way she creates a very believable paranormal world and then fills it with complex, multifaceted characters and then inter-weaves their tales against a gripping adventure that draws me in and
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
****4.5 stars!****

Okay...

Big girl panties donned - ✔

Tissues at hand - ✔ (Oi! *points finger* Head outta the gutter)

Emergency chocolate rations nearby - ✔

I think I’m ready.

Or not...

I can’t believe this is the last in the series. I’m not ready for it to be over *wails*

We definitely went out with a bang on this one. Cobalt and Ember’s story was everything I could’ve hoped for. I will say this though - I have never wanted to smack a pair of characters upside the head more than these two.

Sheesh!

Hon
AnnMarie
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Craved by her Cougar is the fourth book in the Cougar Creek Mates series by Felicity Heaton.

Somebody pass me a fan! The attraction, nay, lust between Cobalt, a cougar shifter, and Ember, also a cougar shifter but one that has just come into her maturity at 100, is palpable. Cobalt has known that Ember is his intended mate for years and because of her age he has been able to do nothing about it. Now that she is available he believes he isn't good enough for her and has to hold on to his temper wh
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Craved by her Cougar is the fourth and final book in the Cougar Creek Mates series, and we concentrate on Cobalt, and his fated female, Ember. Cobalt has seen what his brothers have gone through, and sympathies with them. However, he has his own problems as he has an incredibly dark side (so he thinks), and he knows that Ember's mother will not find him a suitable match. He has been fighting his feelings for her the whole Spring Gathering, but control slips away when Ember lets him know she want ...more
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!

I've been a Felicity fan for years; her early books were fantastic, and her books just keep getting better. I love how many characters she can create, and how they all maintain their personalities, even while making cameos subsequent books. I also love how SMOKING HOT her books are, both during the love scenes and the tension leading up to them, and I also love the gritty fight scenes she so masterfully describes.

I had met Ember in book 1 (this book is a standalone, but the
Kelly
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The final brother has met his match. Literally. Unfortunately for him, he met her a couple of decades ago and had to wait until she reached a point where things could happen between them, but that's the way things sometimes happen between shapeshifters.

The good news? Ember returns Cobalt's affections. Not that either of them can come out and admit it right away. FOR REASONS. Heh. That makes it sound mysterious, but really it's just a controlling mom and a man who doesn't think he's worthy of the
Daria
This has been an amazing series with this newest release round out as book 4. Felicity just has the knack in creating worlds and characters you can't help but love and enjoy meeting.

My favorite in the series is the 1st one, but Cobalt's presence was all over the previous books. What he wanted and needed summed up in the sweet beautiful Ember.

The cat in a bubble looking from the inside at the prize. He has a job to do and it isn't making eyes at the beauty that holds his attention. She is quiet
T.M. Payne
Author: Felicity Heaton
Publication Date: 9/29/2018
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
Wow, what a sizzling story we get with the fourth brother's book.
Cobalt has always known who is fated one is, And his fated one knows who he is too. Nothing and no one will stand in their way but his foolish pride.
The chemistry is off the charts for Ember and Cobalt but it may take his brother to set them both in the right di
Sandy S
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: September 29, 2018

For the last twenty years, Cobalt has burned with a need of one female, a beautiful raven-haired cougar who captured his heart the moment he set eyes on her. His position as pride protector has been a blessing at past mating gatherings, keeping females away, but this time it feels like the worst of curses, because the female who has bewitched him so thoroughly is taking part for the first time and all he can do is watch as males battle for her.

As much a
Lynn Worton
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story is the fourth (and final) book in a new shifter series called Cougar Creek Mates Shifter Romance Series, which is an offshoot of the Eternal Mates series (which I love) and based in the same world.

Cobalt is a wonderful character. I liked this shifter a lot, even though he's full of angst and tends to mope around. However, he has reason to sulk. He has loved Ember from afar for more than twenty years after he realised she was his destined mate. He didn't expect her to attend the Gather
RLVZY35
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Craved by Her Cougar, the final book in the Cougar Creek Series. It definitely can be read as a stand-alone but I would recommend the whole series to get the complete story of these four brothers. That being said on to the final brother, Cobalt.
Cobalt, a man with issues, and who has pretty much help hit rock bottom. His life and business is in shambles, he just trying to find a place to get his life together. He thinks “the gathering” can give him the fresh start, as well as, to prove to the oth
Kimmie
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holly Hell what a book! This is a phenomenally well written and thought out book. It was such a joy to read. It had this wonderful flow to it and I had a hard nearly imposable to put down.
This is the four book in the series if you have not read the first three books do not worry these books can be read as a standalone. But this review may give away some spoilers as there is a back story in the book. And it mentions others from the first few books. I so cannot wait to read more books by felicity
Patricia
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this book we meet Cobalt , for the last twenty years he has wanted this one girl . Ember , they have been friends forever and now that she is coming to the gathering . Cobalt is torn between his duty of pride protector and the pull his fated mate is calling to him . Will they be able and get the one he truly loves. Or will his demons from the past come back and haunt him.
This is book 4 in the series and I think the author left the best for the last , The characters are so well written and c
Bianca78
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Cougar Creek Mates wraps with Craved by Her Cougar, the final book in the four-book series. This installment tells the story of Cobalt and Ember, members of the same cougar pack with a secluded seasonal settlement in the Canadian wilderness. The cougar gathering is winding down and Cobalt needs to make his move on Ember, the object of his decades-long desire. Ember’s mother is actively seeking a suitable mating match f
Shawna Sears
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The final installment of the Cougar Creek Mates saga is as wonderful as the previous three. The big difference in this as compared to the previous three, is that Cobalt and Ember are already enamored of one another when the book begins (and long before) so the story is really about them finding their way to one another.

Cobalt is the least put together and possibly the most broken of the brothers, and thus it seems appropriate that his story be the conclusion. He finds his way to accepting himsel
Petula
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For years now Colbalt has known that Ember is his fated mate. This is the first year she has been mature enough to come to the spring gathering. Unfortunately he and his family don't participate in the fighting over the right to ease the females through their mating heat, because someone has to control what could otherwise turn into a bloodbath.
Watching other males fight and be rejected is bringing him to the limit of his control.
Ember is quite happy that her mother keeps rejecting all the pro
Lisa
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Final book in this mini spinoff

So the second oldest brother Cobalt has found his fated female Ember but it is his duty of his bloodline to not participate in the spring mating extravaganza. Plus it makes things difficult when he has a dark side complete with temper. So watching his female from afar has Cobalt messed up and fighting for control. He’s craving her for a long time. Little does he know that his female feels the same for her fated male. Ember just hit maturity and spring gathering is
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

Craved by her Cougar is the fourth and final book in Felicity Heaton’s Cougar Creek Mates series and now that I’ve read all four books I’m sad that it’s over now. I should have read the novellas a little slower. I’m glad though that Cobalt was the last of the brothers to get his book. He has it just as hard as the rest of the brothers, especially since his true mate is there at the gathering, but he can’t have her.

This book was a very entertaining book for
Tammy Durst
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Having read the first three books in the series, with Cobalt and Ember mention in all three, it was nice to finally get to read their story. I loved the length of the story, it started a little slow but filled out with detail and character personality. A sweet story about overcoming personal fears for both, about whether or not each is good enough for the other. Of course the book has Ms. Heaton's sexy hot love scences also. But in the end they work thru their fears and doubts to come together f ...more
Khrista Baxter
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stubborn Male!

Craved by her Cougar is the 4th book in the Cougar Creek Mates series. Cobalt is stubborn and somewhat wreckless. He has been in love with Ember for two decades but she wasn't off she yet, until this year, she was at the gathering looking for a male to ease her first heat. Cobalt New she was to good for him and tried to stay away from her but the pull was just to great.
Ember came to the gathering to see Cobalt, she has had a crush on him for a very long time. She knew it was a mis
Annmarie
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Craved by her Cougar( Cougar Creek, #4) by Felicity Heaton is a paranormal shifter romance that can be read as a stand alone. This story is centered around Cobalt and Ember. With the Gathering coming to an end, Ember has yet to choose a male. Finally a story where the female character brings it! Ember, you go girl! For as broody as Cobalt is, she countered him at every turn and took what she wanted. Her male. Super hot. It's close, but I think this is my favorite of the four books in this series ...more
Jenn
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Ember's mother, and Cobalt's doubt of his suitability for her. But love will always win out in the end. This is their story how they overcame their own obstacles, Ember standing up to her mother, Cobalt fighting his demons in his own way. I loved the story the way it flowed. I love a tough female standing up for what she wants. I recommend you read the book, I promise you will enjoy it. I recommend you start with book one, Rath's story as each one covers the brothers story leading to the final. ...more
Diane Selander- maglioli
Craved by her Cougar

As the 4th book in this series it continues with the trials and obstacles the Cougar brothers must endure in their quest to be with their fated mate. This is Cobalt's story and how he has watched and wanted Ember for decades while he waited for her to mature. But now other cougars at the gathering want to fight for her too. Does she feel the same about him or will she continue with her mother's plan to mate her with another cougar for money and power? Loved it.
 ~V~
Oct 10, 2018 rated it liked it
**3 1/2 stars**

I did not enjoy this one as much as the other two books...i think I just got really tired of Cobalt denying his feelings for Ember and constantly finding reasons for them to not be together...mainly because he wasn't worthy. It was frustrating and it just made him seem like a big whiny baby and very non alpha like which is how I prefer my men...or shifters in this instance.
Dmcl
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Felicity finishes this series with the most emotionally packed story of the lot. Cobalt and Ember have desired each other for years, but they waited...until she was older, until he was worthy, until... This novel is all about empowerment and perception...of worth, of value, of worthiness. Both Cobalt and Ember are prisoners of others’ misconceptions and their own insecurities. They learn that no one matters but the other. Grabs you and never lets go. Highly recommend.
Anne Richardson
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Colbalt has fought his feelings for Ember for quite a few years . Ember feels the same as he but things get in the way.
Felicity Heaton weaves a tale full of great characters and storyline.
Love her books and would highly recommend.
BrownSugar
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the way their love had been brewing for a long time. I just still don’t get his need o fight. It was a better read to me than the previous book but I’m still missing the element that an outside force against the shifters bought.
Natalie
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Craved by her Cougar

Andre teamed up with Ben to fight Cobalt because he was mad that Ember rejected him. Cobalt should have put Ben out of commission for awhile again. I'm glad he finally claimed Ember as his.

• Predator's Refuge (Gemini Island Shifters, #3)
  • Deception (Blue Moon Saloon #5)
  • Twilight Hunter (Execution Underground, #1)
  • The Shifter's Choice
  • Gathering Darkness
  • Blood Spirit (Sons of Navarus, #3)
  • Burned in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #2)
  • Twisted Magic (Ink, #2)
  • Shifted Perceptions (Alpha Division, #2)
  • Caressed by a Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness, #3)
  • Out of the Darkness (Taken by the Panther, #1)
  • The Demoness of Waking Dreams (The Company of Angels, #2)
  • Toxic (Truckee Wolves, #1)(Sex and Chocolate)
  • The Werewolf Wears Prada (San Francisco Wolf Pack, #1)
  • The Cat's Meow (Witch's Brew, #1)
  • Undone (The Amoveo Legend, #4)
  • Blood Moon (True Mates #2)
Felicity Heaton is a New York Times, USA Today and international best-selling author writing passionate paranormal romance books. In her books she creates detailed worlds, twisting plots, mind-blowing action, intense emotion and heart-stopping romances with leading men that vary from dark deadly vampires to sexy shape-shifters and wicked werewolves, to sinful angels and hot demons!

If you're a fan

Cougar Creek Mates (4 books)
  • Claimed by her Cougar (Cougar Creek Mates, #1)
  • Captured by her Cougar (Cougar Creek Mates, #2)
  • Courted by her Cougar (Cougar Creek Mates, #3)