Start by marking “Wrecker (Fallen Lords MC #4)” as Want to Read:
Wrecker (Fallen Lords MC #4)

Wrecker

(Fallen Lords MC #4)

She's the crazy one with a plethora of animal print onesies, and he's the prez of the Fallen Lords MC.

Ready for opposites to collide?

Full Blurb Coming Soon...
Published July 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wrecker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrecker

Start your review of Wrecker (Fallen Lords MC #4)
Tpagirl
Wrecker was the fourth book in the Lords MC by Winter Travers.

Crazy doesn’t even begin to describe Alice. She was a level of crazy that was off of the charts - not the psychotic kinda crazy but the I fly solo kinda crazy and there is no one else like me. She embraced it fully and even had “Cray Cray” as her specialized license plate. But for all her outgoing nature and easily collecting people as friends, she was alone. Her best friend, her mother, died and she told no one, then isolated
Jessica Robbins
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

This book had me laughing so hard my husband had to ask me what I was reading so I told him all about it. Wrecker is asked to check on Alice who unbeknownst to everyone is having a break down and acting strange. While doing so he finds himself pulled to her wanting to help and so much more. The romance is great as the big bad president of the MC falls for the goofy girl. The funny part is the woman
Joelle
Let's start off by saying we loved reading this latest story as it was funny as heck that had and amazing cast off characters that made us laugh out loud the entire story.

Alice was one of those character's that you can't help but love who always did crazy stuff like wear her PJ's in public but, what was more hilarious was that you never new what would come out of her mouth at any given time."We loved that about Alice."

Wrecker that man was sexy as sin and I found him to be dominate,scary as hell
Rhonda Ziglar
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 I LOVE WRECKER STARS!! This book was perfection with a serious president of an MC club and a woman with craziness. Wrecker is not what you would expect for Alice, but they are the perfect pair. The story has all the feels from bantering, humor, seriousness and sexiness. Winter Travers never disappoints with her storytelling, she is always amazing. If you love MC romance you do not want to miss this book.
Julie
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, biker, mc
I cried for Alice. Wrecker was her saving grace, I loved this book.
Wrecker, a Fallen Lords MC prez had far more important things to do, but he gets the call to check on Alice, so he does. What he finds isn’t right, Alice is a shell of her former self and he wants her back. And he does everything in his power to achieve his goal.
I laughed and cried all the way through this marvellous book. The writing and dialogue was wonderful with terrific characters.
I highly recommend it!
Amanda Steward
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think Alice might just be my favorite heroine of all time! This book my favorite. Don’t get me wrong I’ve loved this whole series so far but I laughed so hard and way too many times to count in this book! Loved it!!
Lauren
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Y'all this book had me from word one... Alice has always been my kinda crazy and this book made me love her even more. Wrecker is amazing with her and totally gets her even when she doesn't get herself. These two made me laugh, smile and cry and I loved it.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell, this book had me from the get go!!!
Wrecker and Alice are the perfect odd couple and he is just what she doesn't realize she needs in her life.
Add in Raven, and Mayra and this book is awesome.
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
"I really enjoyed the plot and also seeing a bit more of Wrecker and what he does as president. I am so interested to see where all this is going to go with the ultra. I am hooked on this series. I love the series and I love that we get to see each of the characters popping up and I cannot wait to read the next book."

Full review at ABookHaven

Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
I’m just going to say it. Wrecker is hands down my favorite in this series. I mean, how can you not absolutely love a book full of Alice?! One of the most hilarious characters I’ve ever read, Alice and been a favorite for me for a while. But let me tell you, seeing everything behind the incredible woman that is Alice made me love her even more. Obviously you get a lot of laugh out loud humor in Wrecker, but you also get a lot of sweet, a lot of feels, and A LOT of steamy sexy goodness.
Wrecker
Brandy Roberts
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Winter Travers is by far one of my favorite authors she has written some of my most favorite stories that I've read and Wrecker has got to my number one loved everything about it . This can be read as a standalone so if this is the first time reading the Fallen lords MC series don't worry you wont be lost but I highly recommend these books along with anything that Winter has written . Once we met Alice in Pipe I couldn't wait to see more of her hilariousness and the man who can pool off a HOT ...more
Kylee
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wrecker is the fourth book in the Fallen Lords MC series and this one is the holy grail. The prologue has you teary because the sadness that radiates off the pages overwhelms you and catches you off guard. However leave it up to Alice to bring sunshine, rainbows and cow onesies out in spades to have tears rolling down your face because you are laughing so hard. Wrecker is the gruff,
no-nonsense President of the Fallen Lords and the one person you would never think could be interested in our
Donna
Jan 17, 2019 rated it liked it
I love this series, all the stories have been full and satisfying, until this one. I feel like it was rushed. Yes (if you haven’t read the series stop right here) that Alice has a crush on Wrecker and maybe Wrecker is intrigued by the quirky Alice. But as far as I remember there’s been no point thus far where Wrecker has expressed any interest in her. Now this book comes along and Kapow! He’s panting? I would have like a little more of his realization that he has feelings. 3.5 Stars.
Heather
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, mc
This is an amazingly crazy read. This book can bee read as a stand alone but to truly understand the story you need to read the first 3 first. Alice is sassy and she makes no apologies for her behavior or what she wears. Wrecker is a MC President and as straight and narrow as they come. Crash, Boom and collide!. Their story is a roller coaster of an emotional ride that will not leave you disappointed.
Pamela
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's time for Wrecker, the President of the club to find his woman. Alice is the crazy one that says whatever comes to mind. Wrecker finds Alice in a bad way and is determined to see her come back to her outspoken, fun loving self. Will he be able to protect her and his sister? Alice is a special part of the women of the club. She's just honest and hilarious with her blurting out whatever comes to mind. A sexy, sweet read.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers, arc
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

Oh my word. The President has met his match.

I think this story was sad and sweet in the same sentence. Alice was my favourite from the first book and I always knew she was a complicated person. And she needed a firm hand to deal with her. And man oh man, Wrecker was just the one to help her though this time in her life.

I loved the banter, I loved the foreplay, I loved the bikers, the friendship. Even though Wrecker was this hard core tough rugged sexy
debbie mason
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wrecker is my man! I loved that he accepted and came to love Alice and her craziness. I laughed and cried and loved catching up with Nickel, Pipe, Maniac and their Girl Gang. Cant wait for the next book. Love this series!
Teresa Lara
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG amazingLove this seriesLove Wrecker and Alice.need moreWho's next? ...more
Sivutha
Wrecker is the Prez of the Fallen Lords and he was asked to go check on friend.

Alice is going through some rough time and Wrecker was at her door.

The ending is very interesting.

I can’t wait to read the next book.
Kat Wes
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alice is hilarious and the way she and Wrecker are with one another is swoon-worthy! I honestly wasn’t sure how Wrecker would be with his woman but these two were perfect for one another!
Jul 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked wrecker but not Alice....she was super irritating as a main character ...

I kept waiting for something to happen in this book but not much did and not much got resolved- then it ended quickly.

overall 3 stars for effort...but def not one of my favs.
Spunky N Sassy
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book is amazing. Wrecker and Alice have my heart. When her mom does, Alice feels her world crumble. The only constant is Wrecker. He won’t leave her alone. She needs this but she is always pushing him away. Wrecker wants her but he needs to be able to understand her first. She has to open up. Excellent writing with a heartbreaking storyline.

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Wrecker is trying to get his MC out of a no win
Melissa Murray Quintanilla
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: july-2018
JoAnna G
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*~*~5 Onesie and Beardilock Stars~*~*

This is book 4 in the Fallen Lords MC. Let me say I may have just loved this one best. They keep getting better and better. I thought I loved Pipe. I did don’t get me wrong, though Wrecker and Alice are forced to be reckoned with. I love this MC and their brotherhood and the sisterhood as well. It is well written with a bit of suspense and drama but so many laughs too.

Alice is the friend of Nikki from the book Pipe. She is the wacky, crazy friend. You know
Teresa
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wrecker is the 4th book in Winter Travers Fallen Lords series. It is my first book in the series I have read. I will be reading the first 3 though and waiting for the 5th book. I had no problems at all with being lost by not reading the first 3 books though, but I would love to know more about the characters in the series. This is a MC Romance so yes there is lots of colorful language and some sex.

This books main characters are Wrecker who is the President of the Fallen Lords MC. He's hot,
Donna Parrott
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alright everyone let's all take a minute and appreciate this beautiful cover. The cover model who is Wrecker is so ruggedly manly and handsome, I will definitely call him beautiful. I will say that reading the little bit at the end of Maniac I was so excited. I basically sta....followed Winter to see the progress then BAM this cover happened and I was even more excited because hello it was Alice and the silent Wrecker. I have loved Alice since Pipe. I want to be her when I grow up with the ...more
Mary  Meredith
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The long-awaited story of Alice is here! Bust out your cow onesies and cuddle up with this read. Winter takes us deeper into the Fallen Lords as Wrecker realizes Alice is his kind of crazy.

Alice has lost herself. Her crazy ways and bubbly personality disappear. The only thing she sees is the bottom of a bottle and Wrecker. When Wrecker barges in, she begins to feel a little less lost and more at home. I could not stop laughing at all the things Alice said and did. Really enjoyed this character
Adriana
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my fav out of the Lords MC because my favorite was Pipe but yes...
I loved this book Alice has been my favorite character from all the women who doesn’t love a crazy cow print person you need and Alice in your life it will be way better

Wrecker was how I had expected him to be serious growly and of course doesn’t like messing around at all or likes being questioned on what and where he goes he’s really private specially since no one knew he even had a sister and I wanted to see how this
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

"I did it for the beard," it's my motto and Alice is a kindred spirit. Who knew facial hair was such an aphrodisiac?

Winter Travers hit this match up out of the park. Alice is the unfiltered version of all things I say in my head. She's crazy as hell but that's what is so great about her. You never know what's going to come out of her crazy mouth. To quote a favorite song "She ain't right but she's just right for me". This could be Wrecker and Alice's song for sure! I loved everything
Michelle Austin
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

Wrecker was a great 5 star read and book four in the Fallen Lords MC series.
I was so excited to get started on this book. We finally get Wrecker and Alice’s story. We met Alice in a couple of the earlier books she is friends with Nikki, she is also one of my favorites. Wrecker is the MC president and is a big bad alpha with a huge heart.

We start out with Alice in a very emotional situation and when Wrecker stops in to check on her she is a mess. I do
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Capone (Rebel Guardians MC, #6)
  • Dirty Bitches MC: Season 1
  • Shadow (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #2)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Riley's Rescue: Wild Kings MC: Dander Falls
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • Travis (Grim Sinners MC, #3)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
  • Law (Rebel Guardians MC, #5)
  • Joker (Evil Dead MC, #9)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC Book 5)
  • Talon & Claree (Rebel Guardians Next Generation, #1)
  • Jaxson & Ralynn (Rebel Guardians Next Generation, #2)
  • Talkin' Trash (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #2)
  • Road to Freedom
Winter Travers is a devoted wife, mother, and aunt turned author who was born and raised in Wisconsin. After a brief stint in South Carolina following her heart to chase the man who is now her hubby, they retreated back up North to the changing seasons, and to the place they now call home.
Winter spends her days writing happily ever afters, and her nights zipping around on her forklift at work. She

Fallen Lords MC (8 books)
  • Nickel (Fallen Lords MC, #1)
  • Pipe (Fallen Lords MC, #2)
  • Maniac (Fallen Lords MC, #3)
  • Boink
  • Clash (Fallen Lords MC, #6)
  • Freak (Fallen Lords MC, #7)
  • Slayer (Fallen Lords MC, #8)