Start by marking “Cuff Me (Love and Justice, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cuff Me (Love and Justice, #2)

Cuff Me

(Love and Justice #2)

When Lynette Montgomery's older sister dies from breast cancer, she quickly steps in to take care of her two young nephews. The boys are sweet, caring, and Lynette has no idea what she's doing. Terrified of failing her sister, she does everything she can to present herself as the parental figure she feels the boys need, even swearing off the sexy-as-can-be cop she just so ...more
Kindle Edition, Self Published Edition
Published May 29th 2018 by Self Published (first published May 3rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Cuff Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cuff Me

Start your review of Cuff Me (Love and Justice, #2)
Robin Hill
4 stars.

I love the way the new book is introduced during the final pages of the previous one. I can't wait for Rosie's story! Hot & steamy read just like the first! If not a bit naughtier ;)
Andi
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lynette is the reserved one of Erica Lynn's trio of best friends in the Love and Justice series. Cuff Me is the next face paced steamy read in the series.

Lynnette decides to be daring and try to forget she's carrying the weight of her world on her shoulders. What starts out as just a daring skinny dip before she leaves Lexie and Jonathon's party, ends up much more. What better way to get out her head then let in the sexy stranger? And it works like a charm.

Robert can't believe an angel like Lynn
Ree
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Though it's a standalone, this second installment in the Love and Justice series picks up where the first one left off.

After the excitement of her friend Lexie's new relationship, Lynette Montgomery is forced to face the harsh reality that she's now fully responsible for her deceased sister's little boys. Taking one night for herself, she spends it with Robert Barletta before moving fully into her role. When a surprise meeting brings them together again, will she sacrifice her needs - and happin
Tiffany
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the Love and Justice series. Although it could be read as a standalone, I recommend reading the books in order. This one includes characters and references to things from book one. Lynette and Robert were a great couple. I loved the two of them together. They had great chemistry and were perfect for each other. I was hooked from the very beginning and read this story in one sitting.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Jessica Largent
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my personal favorite from the Love & Justice series 😜 ...more
Alexis
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Alexis by: author
amazing book five stars for sure and i do plan on rereading this series i couldnt put it down i loved it so much
so hot and steamy and i enjoyed reading it
Ruthie Taylor
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

The second in the series, we get to see Robert get his chance at love - and we catch up with Jonathan and Lexie too. This short story combines heat and passion with loving and family mindedness. A really enjoyable read, with a desirable outcome and some lovely humour too. Looking forward to getting to read Rosie's story next (and Conner's?)

Wicked Reads Review Team
Jeanne
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very steamy novella. Reading book one helps, but is not absolutely necessary. She intended it to be a one-night stand to relieve some of the stress of dealing with her life. He wanted it to be more. As he very carefully inserts himself into her life, she is trying to raise her nephews, hold a job, and keep her head above water. Great story.
Ashley Drew
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh how I feel a little naughtier after reading this. Oh Erica, how you make me blush. :)
Sharon
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
The story continues with this second book in the Love and Justice Series and tells Lynnette’s story. Out of the three, it is my favorite. Lynnette is carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders and is looking for a way to escape life for a reprieve. While at a party at Lexie and Jonathon’s house, she decides to lose herself by skinny dipping. Unbeknownst to her, there is a sexy man lurking in the shadows. Robert is a police officer who cannot believe his incredible luck when Lynnette hits ...more
Lisa
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this follow up to Her Husband's Brother...

Though it can be read as a standalone, Cuff Me picks up where Hey Husband's Brother left off. This story centers around Lynette and Robert. Lynette has custody of her two nephews and Robert is the undercover detective that helped Jonathon build a case against his drug dealing brother in book 1. Cuff Me continues the tradition of well written steamy goodness, intense chemistry and plenty of feels to go around. I love how well Lynette and Robert mesh
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book links into the characters from Her Husband's Brother but can easily be read as a standalone.

You get loss, grief, sadness, anger, lust, love, great friendships, and sex.

⛔⛔⛔SOME SPOILERS ⛔⛔⛔

Lynette has lost her sister to cancer, now she's raising her two nephews with all the worry that goes with being a parent. Robert steps into her life at a time when she just needs a little freedom and to forget, but Robert is someone she can never forget. Has she got room on her life for Robert too?

Ro
Stephanie Ditmore
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy of this book. WOW, this series is getting better and better. This book was smoking hot, I’m still trying to come down from this one. Lynette is now taking care of her nephews since her sisters passing and is doing her best to be what these boys need. But every parent needs a night out to let loose and have fun and that just what she did and boy oh boy did she do it. Sexy cop Robert can’t seem to get her off his mind and she’s having trouble forgetti ...more
Kim
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cuff Me by Erica Lynn is the second book in the Love and Justice series. This is a novella. This is the story of Lynette and Robert. Lynette is one of Lexie's (from book 1) best frieands and has just lost her sister to cancer and is raising her nephews. Robert is a police office who helped Jonathon and Lexie in book 1. Lynette and Robert meet at a party for Jonathon and Lexie and there is a chemistry there. When they meet again will they be able to past their pasts and get their HEA? Will they i ...more
Rhonda
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heartwarming sexy romance

Lynnette and Robert star in the second of Erica Lynn's Love and Justice series. Heartbroken, Lynnette doesn't think she has a place for love in her life but the chemistry between her and Robert is undeniable. Strong, sexy Robert has the strength and determination to prove her wrong. The road to their HEA was a joy to read.
I received an advance reader copy.
Amy Fudge
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh this series is so good! Book one was amazing, and so is book two! If I didn't need sleep and have to work, I'd have read this one in one sitting as well, same as I did book one!

While it does have some sad undertones, the story of Lynette and Robert is fast paced, hot and steamy and full of romance and love of family. It will melt your heart, same as it did mine.
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series, and is Lynette and Robert’s story. Lynette is raising her nephews after her sister passed away. Robert is a police officer, and when they meet at a party, the chemistry is intense. This is a quick read novella, and I was intrigued and hooked throughout. I look forward to reading more in this amazing series, and I recommend this author for all readers.
I received a copy of this novella for an honest review from BMBB.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Robert and Lynette meet at Lexie and Jonathon's party, and sparks flew immediately, even though Lynette is not in a position to start up a relationship. Robert was one sexy cop, and the intertwined stories gave us characters were already knew. Great short read packing some steam!
Terry Hammoutene
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lynette and Robert are perfect for each other. The chemistry is awesome and he excepts her as is.

This book is a fast read and you will not want to put it down..

* I received a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review**
Aleia L
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
💙

I’m loving this series so far! Lynette is dealing with adjusting to life without her sister and taking care of her nephews and Robert is more than willing to help her. These two were so cute and the steamy scenes were 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Pat
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderfully written book that captivated me from the very first page and the characters were so well developed that I was totally hooked until the turn of the very last page!
Lesley Williams
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I couldn’t get enough of there books. I’m a first time reader of this author and she kept me interested that’s for sure. I couldn’t put them down. I enjoyed the 3 shorter stories together it kept me turning the page to see what as next.
Lizzi
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story continues on from the first book. A quick read with an emotional story line. These two are so cute!! I recommend this book.
Felicia
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cuff Me by Erica Lynn is book 2 in her Love and Justice Novella Collection. This book has a protective alpha, loss and grief, lust, love, and amazing sex. I absolutely love Lynette and Roberts Romance. By the end Robert will definitely be your new book boyfriend. I read this in one sitting. I would highly recommend it to my Romance lovers.
Susana Soto
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series. This book is about Lynette and Robert's story... It was super easy to fall for this wonderful characters. Lynnette and Robert were meant to be together and they know it.They both do what they have to be together...Will they have their HEA?
J. B
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This book was amazing. I loved every word in this book. From page one I was hooked. This is the second I have read from her and it is amaxing. I will be reading more.

I voluntarily read this as an advanced readers cooy
Rowena
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet read.

After a deserved night out Lynette meets Robert and experience a night she will not forget. A second chance meeting makes for a sweet romance with just the right amount of suspense that made for an enjoyable read. Chemistry galore made for some hot and sexy moments. Can’t wait for the next story in this series.
Sonja Netkovska
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
This is second novella in Love and Justice series and I must say it's my favorite one in this series. Lynette only wants to have is hot one-night stand, but Robert after that one-night stand want even more. Will Lynette give Robert another chance?
If you wanna find out what happened between Lynette and Robert buy this hot romantic suspense, you won't regret it. I truly recommend this novella and the rest of them in this series.
Kari Hansen
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lynette’s sister is dying and she will soon be the guardians of her two nephews so while at her friend’s divorce party she needs a break so she decides to go skinny dipping.

Robert is a cop and the son of a drug lord who comes across Lynette and joins her and they spend the night together.

They have another chance meeting however Lynette is called away suddenly. With the responsibilities and baggage that they carry is there any way for a happy ever after?

This is a quick hot read with a sensitive a
Rachel Blomberg
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lynette had her hands full with life. Her sister died of breast cancer, she is now taking her of her sisters two little boys. She is over whelmed with everything. Robert a cop but also the son of a drug king. He has a lot of baggage. Robert and Lynette met at their friend’s party. There was something between them from the moment they met. As their love grows, the boy’s father, who hasn’t been in their lives decide that he wants them and tries to kidnap them but Robert is there to save them. That ...more

• Tempting Him (Obsessed #5)
  • Claimed Royalty (Crowned And Claimed, #1)
  • Stirred (Severton Search & Rescue, #2)
  • Down & Dirty: Dawg (Dirty Angels MC, #7)
  • Horse's Bride (Devil's Riot MC #1)
  • Heat: A Single Dad/Hot Chef Romance
  • Let Me In (The Ink Well Chronicles #1)

Love and Justice (3 books)
  • Her Husband's Brother (Love and Justice, #1)
  • In the Shadows (Love and Justice, #3)

News & Interviews