Start by marking “Her Husband's Brother (Love and Justice, #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Husband's Brother (Love and Justice, #1)

Her Husband's Brother

(Love and Justice #1)

Lexie Hayes knows her marriage is over. After working endlessly to fix things, she’s decided to move on and find happiness elsewhere. The last thing she needs is to run into her sexy-as-hell brother-in-law at a nightclub on her birthday. He’s smug, arrogant, and so damn kissable she can barely hold on to her sanity.

Jonathon Hayes has always wanted his sister-in-law. She’s
Kindle Edition, Self Published Edition, 91 pages
Published May 29th 2018 by Self Published (first published March 22nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Her Husband's Brother, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Husband's Brother

Start your review of Her Husband's Brother (Love and Justice, #1)
Fabi
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cr, 5-star-books, erotica
First of all, I love the names Jonathan and Lexie.
Second of all, this erotic romance is 'hawt'!
and
Finally and most surprisingly, the plot is an action packed, suspense thriller romance.

Waaaa?

I picked up an erotic romance novella as a breather between longer books. My emotions weren't quite ready to let go of my previous read and move on to my next. Erotica is my go to when I just want a fun, sexy read.

What I wasn't expecting was an expertly written, fast paced, hot romance.

I was instantly draw
Robin Hill
Wow…what was that? I’ve never had a book quickie before. It should have come with a cigarette, or at least a warning label! I’ve read novellas that were tied to full length novels, but never one on its own. Even when I beta read, I (used to) try to avoid novellas because I didn’t think they were long enough to earn commitment. Make sense? Of course not, because my reasoning was stupid.

A novella, especially an erotic one, isn’t asking for a commitment. It doesn’t want to take up my time and keep
Jessica
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Erica Lynn book and won't be my last. I received a free copy of this book and this is my honest reveiw. This is a Novella and the first book in series. This is the story of Lexie and Jonathon. There has always been an attraction between the two but Lexi is married to Jonathan's brother Dean. They have been married for 4 years and Jonathan has stayed away. Lexie files for divorce. She goes out for her 30th birthday and dances with her friends. Jonathan's brother and Lexis soon t ...more
♡Tonya♡
I've heard this was a decent story but 3.99 for 77 pages isn't right. Sorry
Andi
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Erica Lynn raises interesting questions in Her Husband's Brother. We meet Lexie celebrating her birthday, afraid to tell her closest friends she filed for divorce. That's the first question Lynn throws out. When is time to let go of a marriage? Lexie has done her best, but one person can't save something if the other isn't interested.

Then we meet Jonathon Hayes, and we get to the more interesting question, what if you married the wrong brother? Jonathon was a complete jerk when he met Lexie for
Ree
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jonathan has always been attracted to Lexie - even before his brother claimed her as his. Staying away seemed like the best option, until new developments necessitate his presence in her life. Will the secrets he's keeping result in more damage than he ever imagined?

I enjoyed this spicy romantic suspense. There was chemistry between the main characters and the plot line flowed well. I really look forward to more stories involving the characters in this book.

I voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC o
Jenny B
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cuff Me is a crazy quick, intense and steamy read. Lexie is unknowingly married to a drug dealer and is miserable and trying to get out. Jonathan is her brother in law who she has always held a hot chemistry with. This book while being super quick had a great couple twists and turns and I found myself really enjoying this read. The heat between the two characters is off the charts and I really enjoyed this
Susana Soto
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Erica Lynn book.I love the story of Lexie and Jonathon.Lexie has just filed for divorce from her husband and she is out with friends when her brother-in-law Jonathan helps her out.Jonathan has always been attracted to Lexie even before his brother married her. Will Jonathon and Lexi get their HEA...You'll need to read the book.

Lizzi
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick read with lots of action and drama to keep you reading. These two characters definitely keep you on your toes. A good read. Will be reading the next two books in this series!!
Alexis
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Alexis by: author
good start to the series
five star book
couldnt put it down
will be rereading this series
Jessica Largent
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Super sexy novella!
Teresa Juckett
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I very much loved reading this story. This is my first book to read by this arthur and I loved it.
If your looking for a hot quick read with a lil suspense thrown in then you need to grab this book it'll have you turning those pages while trying to figure out what was going to happen next.

This is my opinion and my voluntary review
Ruthie Taylor
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

For a short story, this is packed full of plot and action - all surrounding an unexpectedly sweet romance. My advice is read it and see just how it can be done! I rather liked the style, and definitely thinking back, even though the pace is speedy to say the least, it is an entertaining story. Those of you who might worry given the title, probably shouldn't, as that issue is nullified within pages. I risk giving somethin
Michelle
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazeballs

This is the first book of Erica`s I have read and I have to say it was amazing. When I first started to read this book I felt bad for Lexie being in a marriage that is failing because her husband is an ass. Then as we go we get introduced to her brother in law who as it turns out has had a thing for her since before she was married. Talk about love at first sight. As the books moves forward you see a relationship blossom between Lexie and her brother in law and also get twists and turn
Kay Blake
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved. Loved. Loved.
Erica Lynn is a new author for me. I loved this book. While I do not like cheating, in this scenario I was able to overlook it because of Lexi already filing for divorce. Jonathan was a hot piece of something and the chemistry between him and Lexie are off the pages. I was totally rooting for them and Erica gave me the ending that I wanted for them both. Can't wait to read the next one.
Shannon Nydia
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this novella. It was a sexy, fast paced, read. Loved the chemistry between Lexie and Jonathan. I'm an absolute goner for cocky, arrogant, alpha males that can be brought to their knees by the right woman. If I had any criticism to give, it would be that I wish the book had more pages for me to read. Really looking forward to the next book in the series!
Ashley Drew
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Decided to go COMPLETELY outside my normal genre because I needed something to get me over my recent book hangover. My reading buddy said I needed a "rebound" novella, a "quickie" to mend my broken heart after my last read. This certainly did that! The writing was solid, and boy, was this story packed with steam! *fanning myself* Thanks Robin for the recommendation!
Yvonne
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Spoiler alert Lexi married but has filed for a divorce from Dean falls in love with his brother Jonathon. Things happen will it all fall apart of will Lexi get her HEA? Loved the story can't wait to read the next one.
Karen Bennett
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

What a great story!!! The words flowed effortlessly from the pages. The characters were down to earth and easy to fall in love with. I will definitely be reading more from Erica Lynn!!!
Jeanne James
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable story!

I read Wicked Games, so I wanted to read something else from this author. It's well written and a very enjoyable read. I look forward to reading the rest of the series!
Kim
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her Husband's Brother by Erica Lynn is the first book in the Love and Justice series. This is a novella. This is the story of Jonathon and Lexie. Jonathon and Lexie have always had an attraction to each other but there is a problem, Lexie is married to Jonathon's brother Dean. Lexie has been married to Dean for 4 years, and in that time Jonathon has made himself scarce. Lexie knows something is not right with her marriage and files for divorce. She goes out dancing with her friends for her 30th ...more
Andi
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Then we meet Jonathon Hayes, and we get to more interesting question, what if you married the wrong brother? Jonathon was a complete jerk when he met Lexie for the
Sharon
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
What happens when you are married to one brother but have been secretly pining for the other? This is the question posed by this story and it is one interesting read. Lexie is married to Dean who she thought would be the love of her life but things change. Jonathon is Dean’s younger brother who has been captivated by Lexie for five years but opened his mouth when they first met and left a bad taste in hers. However, family secrets force Jonathon to come back and do some clean up possibl
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by Erica and I'm heading straight to Cuff me.

This is a short read packed with lies and betrayal and a loveless marriage.

⛔️⛔️⛔️SOME SPOILERS⛔️⛔️⛔️

You get the hot brother Jonathon, Lexie should stay away from him but the pull is too strong to resist, lust turns into love, then the truth comes out and the lies are more deceiving than ever. Is there way past this?

Jonathon trying to do the right thing he knows someone will end up hurt and that someone is Lexie his s
Lisa
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super sexy, quickie read

Her Husband's Brother is my first experience with Erica Lynn's writing. Upon finishing this one, I immediately 1-clicked the other two books in the Love and Justice series. Lexi and Jonathon are on fire. I was surprised at how much was packed into this novella. Tons of feels, incredibly steamy scenes, uber protective alpha, and sexy AF characters, and some added action and suspense to keep you on your toes...what more could you ask for? I loved this story and couldn't get
Tiffany
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic start to the novella series, Love and Justice. The chemistry between Lexie and Jonathan was off the charts! There were some very sizzling scenes between the two. This fast paced story also included secrets, lies, and danger. I would definitely recommend this, especially for a quick afternoon read.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Terry Hammoutene
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
With Lexie's marriage over she never imagines the secrets her husband is keeping from her. WIth the help of her brother in law Jonathan she will escape a nightmare in the making. The sexual tension between her and Jonathan is off the wall. Can she put everything behind her to start a future with Jonathan?

This book was awesome and if the rest of the series falls in line it will be a great series.

** I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review **
Penny Leidecker
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing, steamy read

I loved this fast read about Lexie and Jonathon. Lexie has just turned thirty and has filed for a divorce. At a bar celebrating, she is attacked and who comes to her rescue? None other than Jonathon, her soon to be ex brother-in-law. The same man she has had many fantasies about. No spoilers, so grab your copy and be ready for the secrets that unfold.
Jeanne
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great romantic suspense novella. Lexie is finally quietly ending her marriage when her brother-in-law returns and they finally give in to the attraction that was always there. His family, especially his brother, has kept a lot of secrets from her and those secrets involve a lot of danger she is not aware of. Their chemistry is off the charts and the story is well-written.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lexie and Jonathon are ill-fated as lovers until the day he saves her from an attack. She's married to his drug lord brother, but the attraction between Lexie and Jonathon can't be denied. This quick, thrilling read was sexy and exciting! With the forbidden desire these two faced, it was a dilemma that could only end one way!

• Lost Petal (Petal #1)
  • Buy My Soul (Sixty Days #2)
  • Cougar Christmas
  • Protected (Alien Mate Index, #2)
  • Twisted (Brides Of The Kindred, #23)
  • Hitting The Target (Brides Of The Kindred, #22.6; Kindred Tales, #15)
  • Severed (Alien Mate Index, #4)
  • Handling The Hybrid (Brides Of The Kindred, #23.1; Kindred Tales, #16)
  • Descended (Alien Mate Index, #3)
  • Uncharted (Brides of the Kindred, #18)
  • Deceived (Brides Of The Kindred, #24)
  • Abducted (Alien Mate Index, #1)
  • Pursued (Brides of the Kindred, #6)
  • Violent Ends (White Monarch, #2)
  • Another Life
  • Tempting Him (Obsessed #5)
  • The Sinner Within (L.A. Sinners MC, #1)
  • Ravaged Captive (Wren's Song, #4)

Love and Justice (3 books)
  • Cuff Me (Love and Justice, #2)
  • In the Shadows (Love and Justice, #3)