Start by marking “Dirty Rubles: An Introduction to Trump/Russia” as Want to Read:
Dirty Rubles: An Introduction to Trump/Russia

Dirty Rubles: An Introduction to Trump/Russia

Trump/Russia is the greatest political scandal in American history. It’s also the most complex. In this remarkable and necessary work, novelist Greg Olear weaves the loose threads of Trump/Russia into a short, easy-to-follow narrative. Dirty Rubles is an ideal primer for those new to the story, a useful review for those already in the know, and a guidebook for the agnostic ...more
Published May 23rd 2018 by Four Sticks Press

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Rubles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Rubles

Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lightning fast yet detailed read providing an excellent summation of the insanity we find ourselves in right now, spanning 2016 to last month. And yes, I read it with a hi-lighter poised to keep track of all the lied-about meetings, contacts, shady business deals, etc. Of course I did. Highly recommended.
Anne
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: z2018-books-read
Very good, up to the minute report on current events. Recommend!
Mike Wells
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Speaking Truth To Power

This book is a Cliff’s Notes of the Trump Russia connection. It connects the dots between various factual actions taken by Trump associates and the conspiracy perpetuated against the citizens of the United States. Some of the connecting lines are razor sharp, some blurred, and some speculatively dotted. In the end, a single candlelight of truth will not be extinguished by a world of dark lies.
Ben
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Promote it, love it and want everyone to read it.
Kristy Miller
A quick and dirty summary of the Trump/Russia scandal. He touches on all the major points and players. If you don’t want a major time investment this is a good start. Personally, I would suggest Russian Roulette. I think he’s got a fair bit of bias against Comey and Obama, and that it isn’t really justified. And since I am listening to the audio I am knocking off a full star for his narration. It is juvenile and hurts his credibility.
Aaron Dietz
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic summary of events. If you haven't been keeping up, a good way to catch up. If you have been keeping up, a good way to review. I needed this simply to confirm that the pieces I had been putting together still fit together the way I thought they did. Greg Olear is a hero.
Peter
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I know I shouldn't fault a nonfiction book for what happens long after its publication, but I can't help being disappointed by Dirty Rubles after the completion of the Robert Mueller investigation, which seems (at this moment) to have absolved Donald Trump and his campaign of any collusion with the Russian government. Yes, the book is intended as a backgrounder in Trump/Russia, but it's also a partisan, steady buildup to a conclusion that happens after the final page - a conclusion (at this mome ...more
Mark
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: crime
A very short summary that could have been a New Yorker article, if the obscenities were removed, but costing $9. The small fraction that you haven't already heard is conjecture.
Slay Belle
Nov 11, 2018
Heidi Chambers
Jul 02, 2018
Greg Olear
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alan K. McCall
Aug 11, 2018
james brady
Feb 21, 2019
James Bretz
Oct 05, 2018
Bob JOnes
rated it did not like it
Jul 06, 2018
Jul 02, 2018
Fiona Helmsley
May 31, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
New book Dirty Rubles: An Introduction to Trump/Russia is a primer on the greatest political scandal in US history.

"If ignorance is your bliss, Dirty Rubles isn't for you. Greg Olear deliciously tears down that barrier Trump has erected between the truth and the American people.
—Cheri Jacobus, USA Today columnist, political pundit and Trump target