Start by marking “Only for the Moment (If Only, #3)” as Want to Read:
Only for the Moment (If Only, #3)

Only for the Moment

(If only #3)

He can tie up all her objections, but what about her heart?

Kennedy O’Connell’s life is perfect—a great job, plenty of friends, a brother who loves her. The chaos that ruled her childhood is gone, and she couldn’t be happier. Unfortunately, her mischievous streak tends to get her in trouble, and when she walks into her favorite spa to find a sexy Australian rock star taking
ebook, 1, 152 pages
Published June 11th 2018 by Ella Sheridan

To ask other readers questions about Only for the Moment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only for the Moment

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

This is an exciting book, with a gorgeous Aussie rock star for the hero and a sassy, mischevious woman as the heroine.

Isaac has hit a wall when it comes to writing his music and the only thing that brings a glimmer of hope is the lovely redhead serving as customer support for the hotel Isaac is staying in in Las Vegas. Kennedy is the sister of another rock star and works hard to stay professional in the face of overwhelming attraction. Even more of a complication is that Isaac is a Dom and Kenn
Sofia Lazaridou
Jun 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I have positive feelings and thoughts for Ella Sheridan's If only series, but I just couldn't like this book. It was a little too rushed for my taste and it was a whirlwind. I feel like the book barely went deep into one of the plotlines and that it actually is half of its 152 pages. I hadn't even realized that I had finished the book until I got to the end part and that makes me sad, because I was left unsatisfied and wanting a more "complete story". On the bright side, the story had begun in a ...more
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Dang I loved this book! I always find myself racing through a book by Ella Sheridan, which shows how well she writes. But also makes me sad, because then it is over sooner.

So much chemistry packed in the book. When Isaac and Kennedy would interact, the steam poured out of my Kindle. I loved following her journey to realizing that she is submissive.

Worth a read, love this series.
Di
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A 5 ++++ star read from this author about a Dom, Isaac, who happens to be a rock star and Kennedy, the President of Guest Services at a resort in Las Vegas, a resort that Isaac happens to be staying in. Their first meeting is comical, they don’t know who the other is but both admire each other and when they meet up again the sparks are that more intensified. What happens after is a read you don’t want to miss.
A read with steamy sensual oh my steamy scenes that gave me goosebumps and melted the i
Mary Mooney
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I didn't even know what this story was about but knowing Ella Sheridan, it had to be good. This story and the characters are awesome. The chemistry between Isaac and Kennedy are what makes a story great for me. This story has heart, laughter, and demons that Isaac has to face to be able to move forward.
Isaac is The Rock God and after he left home 5 years ago, he has been on top. But with this tour coming to an end, he finds himself without the words for the next album and his
Jennifer Schultheis
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Only for the Moment by Ella Sheridan is yet another amazing read in the If Only, series!

Kennedy is mischievous, fun, and exactly who I want as my best friend. Too bad, she’s fictional. When Kennedy heads to the spa she finds an Aussie rock star to play with. Only, it’s more than that…especially since Kennedy swears she’s not a submissive, yet Isaac has just enough Dom tendencies to make her reconsider.

Isaac Anschau needs some down time to deal with some demons that are holding him back. Meetin
Carol
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Kennedy O’Connell has everything she wants in life, a promotion to president of guest services at the exclusive Las Vegas resort which comes with an awesome apartment and access to the spa to work out any kinks after a busy week. Her rock star brother is in love with her very best friend, oh yes her life is absolutely perfect!
Isaac Anschau is an Australia rock star thats in Las Vegas to prepare for a concert and do some song writing. Isaac is assigned to Kennedy to take care of anythin
Amber Jones
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH man i flew through this book in not even a day. It was amazing I just soaked it up.

Ella is such an amazing writer I had read most of the books in this series and loved every single one.

Isaac oh my what a wonderful character. Strong big tough but struggling with inner demons he refuses to deal with. That is until he meets Kennedy, he knows her brother. The attraction between them is instantanious.

Kennedy fights it so hard, unsure of how to handle everything Isaac wants and needs from a woman.
Erika Patrick
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will explain this book in two words...freaking fantastic! I picked up my kindle to just start it and ended up finishing the book that night. I could not put it down. Kennedy has always made me laugh and her book was no different. From the very first chapter I knew this was hands-down going to be a hilarious book. Plus there is a sexy Aussie rock star you really can’t go wrong with this book! It was very interesting to see the feisty Kennedy become “not a submissive” (we will say compliant for ...more
Kym
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Great story! This is a wonderful addition to Ella Sheridan’s If Only series.

Although Isaac is an Australian rock star, he’s no prima-donna and humbled by his current creative slump. Kennedy is a fun, down-to-earth woman. Her mischievous streak is hilarious and Isaac is totally swoon-worthy, and yet also very understanding of Kennedy’s feelings.

Very enjoyable, fun and, without giving the story away, a particular incident from Isaac’s past is dealt with in a very understanding manner. T
Saskia
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The third book in the series, but it can be read as a standalone with any problems. This is the story of Isaac and Kennedy

Isaac has been working non stop while grieving the death of his best friend. But his grieve has caught up on him. Then he meets Kennedy.

kennedy is strong sassy and not a sub or is she.

What I enjoyed about the book is that is shows a different kind of D/s relationship. Isaac shows Ken that the relationship is what you both want and need. It can be light and full of fun.

What is
Annette
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like Isaac because he has heart and he knows what/who he wants, he's all alpha of course but he is also vulnerable. She's his muse, I like her because she is bold and not afraid to stand up for herself. I also like the fact that they communicate with each other, not that they always agree, that's not realistic in any relationship. He is patient and kind to her, he's a sexy temptation she wants to deny, he gives her the power to decide, yeah I like that, lol. A fascinating and informative twist ...more
Mary
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Only For the Moment is a real winner. I loved the story and the characters. I love Isaac and Kennedy, they are so engaging together. The story was a bit serious and a bit humorous. I do hope Ms. Sheridan gives some of Isaac’s band mates their own stories.

Review copy was received for an honest opinion.
Margarette Dibble
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

This series is steamy, funny, suspenseful, romantic, and steamy once I started reading I could simply not stop until the very end of the last book. The characters are strong both male and female, well done.
CK
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book! The magic and chemistry between kennedy and Isaac is intense! Another great addition to the series!
Jun 04, 2018
Tracy Gregory
Jan 29, 2019
A. H.
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, Love. Absolutely make sure you set aside a large chunk of free time when you begin reading Only For The Moment. It is fantastically well written and flows so smoothly that you can't help but get sucked in. It begins with an evil giggle when we have Kennedy, the heroine, go for her weekly massage only to be met with the almost naked flesh of our rock star hero -Isaac- lying unsuspectedly on her table. Smirk- she's truly one ballsy lady:) In almost insta-lust, Isaac and Kennedy connect ...more
Michelle Collins
Jun 14, 2018
Christina
rated it did not like it
Jun 18, 2018
CJ Patton
Mar 20, 2019
Ella Sheridan never fails to take her readers to the dark edges of love and back again. Strong heroines are her signature, and her heroes span the gamut from hot rock stars to alpha bodyguards and everywhere in between. Ella never pulls her punches, and her unique combination of raw emotion, hot sex, and action leave her readers panting for the next release.

Born and raised in the Deep South, Ella

If only (3 books)
  • Only for the Weekend ( If Only # 1 )
  • Only for the Night (If Only, #2)