Start by marking “HOT Boss (HOT Alphas #3)” as Want to Read:
HOT Boss (HOT Alphas #3)

HOT Boss

(HOT Alphas #3)

She’s Untouchable.
An Intern, and my business partners daughter.
She’s Innocent.
A recent college graduate, and too young for me.
She’s Alluring.
Every move she makes calls to me, I need her.
She’s Mine.

*This book is intended for readers 18+ due to language and sexual content. This is a hot alpha male romance, all sexual acts are consensual.
Published August 28th 2018 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about HOT Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HOT Boss

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description
I don't have much to say about this one. It was a super quick read (it took me less than an hour to finish). It was smokin' hot. It was low angst. It had a little bit of OW and OM drama (but not in any sexual sense). Both the main characters were likable, and it was all wrapped up in a sweet ending. Book one is still my favorite, but overall I am enjoying this series, and I hope there are more books to come.

SIDE NOTE: The covers on this series are fantastic, and this cover is my favorite of the
Janie
Oct 03, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 ⭐ ...more
Omg.kacie.reads
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really LOVED this story. It is a novella so it was a shorter story but it did that not take away from how sexy this story was. I loved the forbidden aspects that the author was able to get in their without it being too much. I also enjoyed how they tried to not act on their impulses which made it all more sexy when they finally did. I mean its labeled as an erotic romance novella and it is just that. Liam and Shawn are so hot together and I couldnt stop reading. This is my second book by this ...more
Kathy West
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was ok

Liam and Shawn.
Shawn is Liam’s partners daughter. She’s younger than him. He shouldn’t want her. But of course he does. This book was an OK read. There was a lot of sex and not a lot of storyline. It was a very quick read l.

Serena Worker
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Every time Liam sees Shawn he has to remind himself that she’s his business partners daughter, his mind knows but his body doesn’t want to listen.
They both fight the attraction, Shawn doesn’t know how much longer she can keep working with Liam, her crush is getting bigger not going away.
Liam knows no one else is going to have her even if he shouldn’t.
After showing up at her birthday party and kissing her, they head to his house, both thinking that it would be one night, both knowing it wasn’t en
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liam is our resident older man. He's a workaholic, has a bad ex-wife, and is Shawn's boss. If that's bad enough, he's also her father's partner. Shawn is the sweet younger woman who is working for Liam, and crushing on him hard. He wants her badly, but doing everything he can to stay away from her. Obviously, with all the sparks flying, it's not going to work, so they finally light the sheets on fire, but with all the complications, there's some drama to follow. HOT Boss was a fast paced, super ...more
Valerie
This was my first Stella Stone book and... 😍😍😍

If I could describe how I felt while reading it and after I would just have to point to the heart eyes emoji cause this book gave me all the warm happy feelings.

Shawn and Liam are literally the couple that you strive to be, uncomplicated — knowing what you want and simply going for it. This was such a quick read for me but it was such a good one. Not that I don’t love the angst that a lot of books have but sometimes you’re just in the mood for some
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is definitely a sexy read with sweet and a little but if agent thrown in. Liam is 40 and a hard worker and happily divorced 40 year old. When his business partner asks him to hire his daughter for his assistant he does. He is affected by Shawn the minute he see her. But she 24 years old and his business partners daughter so he resist . Shawn isn't like normal 24 years old woman she's down to earth and works hard and never dates. But she is instantly attracted to Liam. This book was full of
Inked Belle’s Book Blog
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A super quick, fast paced read. I enjoyed the story and the characters. The sex scenes were hot, yet repetitive. If you’re looking for something quick and light, it’s a solid four star read. I did go and buy the others in the series as soon as I finished.
mybookcraze
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2018
*Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

Super quick read. Liam is attracted to Shawn his employee. What makes it worse Shawn is he's business partners daughter. She's basically forbidden. This does have a happy ending. If your looking for something that quick and sweet. This is it!
Cheryl Norris
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hot book from Stella. She is really good at writing somewhat taboo romances. In this case, the Hero is 20 something years older than the heroine and a friend of her dad. I loved the hot scenes and the sweet moments as well.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quick, fun and dirty read that ended with a HEA. If you don't like a large age gap, then this isn't the book for you, but you will be missing out on some fun and dirty sexy times.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really love this story! It was cute and sweet and so hot! Characters I really like and a story that flowed, but was never boring! LOVE!
Aneesah
Sep 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
Boo hiss. Don't think I'll waste anymore time with this author.
Oshmi
Phoenix Soy
Georgia
The
Aug 31, 2018
Stella Stone is a pen name for an established romance author who wants to write Simply. Sexy. Stories.

She is a mother of two boys, and wife to a bearded hubby, residing in a rural Texas town. During the day she writes sexy stories while her children are at school. In the afternoon, she is chauffeur, Taekwondo observer, loud baseball, basketball and cheering swim mom.

Please enjoy her Simply. Sexy

HOT Alphas (3 books)
  • HOT Recluse (HOT Alphas #1)
  • HOT Cop (HOT Alphas #2)