Start by marking “Stealing Reese” as Want to Read:
Stealing Reese

Xana Jordan

Stealing Reese

DILLON
Wondering what the future held for me was never a problem. I’d been told all my life what I would be, what I would do. Never once, was I asked what it was I wanted to accomplish, merely told what would be.

No matter how unimportant it may seem to others, baseball is where my heart lies. I’m tired of living the life that’s expected of me, and I’ll no longer allow myse
ebook
Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Stealing Reese, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealing Reese

Within The Pages Book Blog
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reese and Dillon are who we meet at the beginning of this book. Dillon talks about his love of baseball and hoping to get to play in the majors one day, but is now content playing college ball. Reese has just graduated high school and decided to take a gap semester before heading off to college with friends. They first meet each other at a club on New Year’s Eve and soon find out that they have mutual friends.

I had a love/hate relationship with the book. I loved every bit of it and couldn’t turn
Angelina
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This second chance romance is book 5 of the Wildcat Graduates series by an author who quickly became one of my favourites, and it can definitely be read as a standalone. You'll meet characters from the previous books, but it's easy to work out who is who, and you'll be left wanting to jump into the other couples own stories to learn more about how they came together.

‘Deciding to come out with my friends on New Year’s Eve instead of staying in at their place all alone was undoubtedly the best dec
I Dont Get Sundays
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This one made my stomach knot up so badly while reading. There is nothing like being forgotten by someone you care about. Reese was so understanding of Dillon's schedule and his priorities. He let it known upfront that he needed to concentrate and she understood. Too bad Dillon didn't understand his own rules. I couldn't and wouldn't put this one down until I was reading the ending. I needed to know how they both dealt with life and would they make it together. Reese was fairly independent which ...more
Tami czenkus
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for that book that gives you the feels without over the top drama, Stealing Reese is for you.
Xana Jordan has a way to bring you sweet stories that tackle the trials and tribulations of young college life and beyond.
Dillon and Reese have their own defense mechanisms when it come to relationships, it's not a perfect ride to happiness but well worth the wait when it finally ODES happen!!
Wendy Shelton
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A second Chance romance with amazing characters. Reese and Dillion hit the road running but Reese wants more, different that what she wanted before, can these two make it through the past, distance and time. Loved this story.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet quick read. Dillion and Reese where cute and Reese was sassy and knew what she wanted. I really loved it.
Sarah Armstrong