Start by marking “Whiskey Chick” as Want to Read:

(Whiskey #2)

WHISKEY CHICK
A NIGHT FULL OF HARD FEELINGS

Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. It's a fluke. Too much whiskey. Believe me when I say, it will NEVER happen again.

I’m trying not to take it personally. Sh*t happens. It was a blind date. She drank too much whiskey. I hope it wasn’t a reflection on me.

Okay, so the first date didn't work out. But what happens when
131 pages
Published September 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Whiskey Chick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whiskey Chick

Start your review of Whiskey Chick
Book-Bosomed  blog
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Whiskey Chick is notorious. A legend in her own right.

“I’m fluent in drunk.”

Adam Barclay, 29, is still telling the story two years later. But he might be entertaining family and friends with the filtered version.

Remi Kay, 30, occasionally lacks filters. She has been stumbling through life, but now she’s finally found her career calling and is on the road to adulting.

Told via their dual first person POV, I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about Remi since she was such a hot mess in the glimps
Melanie (mells_view)
Nothing good ever comes out of me and whiskey.

I swear I fall a little more for Ryan Ringbloom every time she gives me another book with even more characters to fall in love with. After reading Whiskey D, I wasn’t sure how I would feel about Remi. After reading Whiskey Chick, I’m not sure how I could not LOVE & ADORE Remi. She is an unfiltered blessing, and I love her. Her love interest... I also LOVE. I’m not going to say who, because I can’t recall if the blurb actually says who, and it’s fun t
DJ Sakata
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-comedy
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

“Don’t worry, they probably just saw me. On top of my bed. Doing a striptease. And they probably think I’m by myself.” First there was my questionable boner-hiding moment with my aunt and mom, and now this. “They probably think I’m up here doing some pathetic mating dance before masturbating.”

I look back out the window. My father and uncle sit by the fire and the rest are gone. I’m guessing they’re inside pouring bleach into their eyes.

My Review:

Another quick, eng
Paula
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two out of two! Both winners and who would have thought it!

I love any book that has romance, humor and no cheating or OW/OM drama. Those three are my go-to in fictional romances and boy does this one have it all!

Again, I have to thank my friend BB for referring it to me! Her review is awesome so check it out as I am too lazy again to write one of my own....

Nay Denise
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yet another fun romance read. This is a companion to Whiskey Dick which follows Remi, the sister of Jax from book one. This is her unlikely romance with her friends brother Adam.

Remi and Adam met two years on a blind date that ended awkwardly for the two of them. After two years neither heard from the other until Jenn, Remi's friend, tries to hook her up with her brother Henry. In doing so Remi meets Adam, Jenn's other brother, and they rekindle.

Remi is a loud, obnoxious girl with a sweet heart.
Anne Z.
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I almost pee myself laughing reading this one. EPIC!
If you liked the first book you will like this one even more.
Brilliant work.
Recommending it to everyone I know that loves a good short RomCom
Natasha
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the next book after Whiskey Dick. It is a stand alone & follows Jax's (main character from Whiskey Dick) sister Remi.

Adam was set up on a blind date two years ago. When he tells the story he refers to his date as Whiskey Chick. She drank too much. And after the night was over she wasn't seen again- but the date makes for one hell of a story. Cue present day. Remi's best friend Jenn trys to set her up with her brother Henry. What Remi doesn't know is... Jenn and Henry have a brother. Nam
Kate
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Remi...OMG...this chick is a hoot and a half. I was already a little in love with her kinda crazy from the few scenes of hers in Whiskey Dick, so I was more than happy to find this was her book. And it was awesome. Sweet, funny, awkward, sexy and with just a little dash of angst, Whiskey Chick is another completely fab Ryan Ringbloom RomCom read.
Anne OK
Sep 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
Light, easy, fun -- but I didn't love it! Probably just me, but I just wasn't into any of these characters. I'm in the minority -- most readers have loved it and the book has received many 5-star reviews. ...more
Yvette  Grimes
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by this author. It was a fun read and one that I didn't put down until I finished. There were steamy moments! I can't forget to mention the funny parts. They had me laughing out loud! I recommend this to anyone looking for a story that will leave you smiling!

Yvette - Book Haven Blog
Julie
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny, feel good read!

Whiskey Chick is just as good, if not better than the first book, Whiskey Dick. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Remi and Adam are a perfect match!
Kaz.
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another fun and enjoyable read by this author, I had lots of chuckles throughout this book.
Any book that has romance and good humour is a winner for me.
Inga Lady Of Bookland
** ARC kindly provided via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review. Thank you so much!

WHISKEY CHICK by Ryan Ringbloom is a second book in Whiskey Dick series. I think that it can be read as a standalone, as I haven’t read the first book yet and didn’t feel any confusion with this story. But after this fun time, I should get to previous one as well.

When I requested this book, I thought that it could be an OK read, something light and funny. But NO! I was so wrong. This was a GREAT and very en
Delacey
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, ebook
Loved this story. I liked that it took an atypical look at a bad date. While in other books this would be the horrid date that the future H or h comes after, instead we have a second chance romance that is both sweet, spicy and very funny. This book is the second in a series, and reads as a standalone. Overall, a great rom-com. *I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley and this is my voluntary and honest review.
Jodie Duxbury
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book, devoured in one sitting. Now need to go find everything else she’s ever written
Chu
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5

I met Remi in Whiskey Dick, and I must say she is really a character. She's Jax's twin and pretty straightforward. The only problem is that she's still lost, didn't know what to do with her life and still live with her parents. But, in Whiskey Chick, she finally knew what to do. She enrolled herself back to school, and found a new best friend, Jenn who wanted to set her up with her brother, Adam, and invites her to a weekend in their cabin.

What she didn't expect is meeting Adam - the blind
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Although Whiskey Chick was too short for me (I NEEDED MORE BADLY), I had to give it the perfect rating because how the amazingly talented Ryan Ringbloom changed my mind on Remi Kay with her story. In Whiskey Dick, by the time that I had really met Remi, I can honestly say that I didn't care for her all that much, but Whiskey Chick completely had me under her spell. She's known as the Whiskey Chick, when a blind date went oh so wrong, but luckily, she hadn't seen that man since. However, as fate ...more
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Funny Stars

When reading this book the first thing that comes to mind besides humor of course is the song Every Day Is A Winding Road by Sheryl Crow to be honest this book reminds me of parts of the song. It relates to this book because of the circumstances, trials and tribulations this couple has gone through not to mention the pure humor that makes them relate to one another like none can.

Author Ryan Ringbloom brings so much more to a basic hamburger and fries like no other she takes it and b
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
OMG! YES!!!

I freaking LOVE this book. I don't get much time to read but with this one, I found I was making time. When I couldn't make the time, I often thought about the story and how it would unfold. As a matter of fact, I woke up shortly after 5 on a Saturday just to finish this book. As I write this review (for the second time because I somehow lost the original while proofreading), I know my baby will be waking up within 30 minutes but the exhaustion will be worth it.

The humor is amazing.
Shannon
Whiskey Dick, Book 2

I Picked Up This Book Because: Continue the series.

The Characters:

Remi Kay :
Adam Barclay:
Jenn Barclay

The Story:

Remi is a hot mess. But, she’s a mess that has finally found the right track. I found this book to be laugh out loud funny in some parts but I didn’t get the same engagement that I had with the first book.

The Random Thoughts:

Favorite Quote: “Don’t worry, they probably just saw me. On top of my bed. Doing a st
TSN ☮
Jan 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Even though this book is part of The Whiskey Saga series, it can easily be read as a standalone.

It was a nice, easy & flirty read. It was a bit on the short side, and light on the character development, but it was an entertaining and fun filled romantic adventure that was hard not to like.

So overall, I enjoyed passing a couple of hours in the company with the "Whiskey Chick", and had some very cute LOL moments with it.

☛ I requested an advanced copy of this title from NetGalley, and I'm voluntari
Mel
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whiskey Chick was probably my favorite book out of the two Whiskey Dick books. Remi is the sister of Jaxson from Whiskey Dick. She killed me I loved her! And Adam has a small history with Remi...

This book. It was too funny and I absolutely loved these characters. Their story was so good I already want to reread it. Remi is definitely someone I could relate to since she was basically starting over with her life.

I loved the romance even a fast one like this. I loved Adam and I definitely enjoyed
SCBookAddict
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! This book is so dang funny! I loved this book! It was such a great follow-up to Whiskey Dick! Both stories were so easy to read and will have you rolling! The strip tease in this story is THE BEST!!!
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Whiskey Dick, I did not think that much would top the entertainment value, but my word, this one certainly did. This talented author has penned another amazing tale which is light-hearted, fun, humorous, and with a tad emotional angst. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and this author will certainly be at the top of my list for a romance comedy, and I highly recommend this authors’ work for all!
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whiskey Chick is now my favorite book by Ryan Ringbloom (so far)! Remi is so LOL hilarious - the things that she says and the situations she finds herself in make me want her as a bestie just so that I can save her and laugh with her all at the same time. I love how the author write a book that was so hilarious without being over the top and unrealistic - I could really see these things happening IRL. I also love how, once again, Ryan Ringbloom manages to bring the humor and the heat in such a s ...more
Faith89
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
read as part of the boxset

Whiskey Everything is everything funny, sexy and entertaining.four standalone stories that are loosely connected through family and friends. Great characters and stories that will make you laugh and fall in love with them. the four characters are different with different experiences that lead them to love. When whiskey if involved anything can happen.

Marsha
Jan 17, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Usually when the title is listed as a rom-com it is only meh. Not this one. It is laugh out loud funny! I can't wait to read more from Ryan Ringbloom. ...more
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Fast paced, funny as Hell romance. You can’t go wrong reading one of her books.
❤️Melanie G.
So funny and sweet with a bit of sassy. Loved it.
Cassie
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I went into Whiskey Chick expecting to see a bad date and then them try again immediately... and although that did not happen... it turned out even better. The story happens TWO YEARS post bad date and I think that made it all the more fascinating as I quickly learned neither character fully got over that first date. Whiskey Chick turned into a classic clusterf*ck of a RomCom. Everything is going wrong for these characters meanwhile I am reaching for the popcorn and sucked into the drama. The th ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Before You Ghost
  • xo, Zach
  • Falcon (Trinity Academy Book 1)
  • Her Dirty Rockers (Men at Work #1)
  • Detour (Beautiful Biker, #1)
  • Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • Faking It with the Frenemy
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • Evermore (When Rivals Play, #2.5)
  • Confessions of a Sex Kitten
  • Iron Crowne
  • Mr. Knightsbridge
  • Joyride (Beautiful Biker, #2)
  • Hard to Handle
  • Grave Consequences (Hellgate Guardians, #2)
  • Scenic Route (Beautiful Biker, #3)
  • Crossroads (Beautiful Biker, #4)
  • Before You: Standalone Contemporary Romance
Hi, I’m Ryan Ringbloom, a Jersey girl who doesn’t write Alphas. I couldn’t if I tried. Social Media stresses me the frick out, yet I can’t seem to walk away from it. I love to binge watch TV. I think cats are awesome. I’m obsessed with coffee and Fireball. But never together. I am counting down the days until self-driving cars are the norm. And if there is ever a zombie apocalypse, I won’t even tr ...more

Whiskey (4 books)