Start by marking “The Vampire's Unintended Alien (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)” as Want to Read:
The Vampire's Unintended Alien (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)

The Vampire's Unintended Alien

(Nocturne Falls Universe)

Isabel Winstead has found acceptance and excitement in the hidden alien community growing in Nocturne Falls, where werewolves and gargoyles and witches live in plain sight. She loves her life in the Halloween-themed Georgia town, loves her job and her friends and — sigh — loves an absolutely delicious and unattainable vampire who doesn’t know she exists.

Half-vampire, half
Published June 18th 2018 by Sugar Skull Books

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire's Unintended Alien, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vampire's Unintended Alien

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
The Vampire’s Unintended Alien is part of the Nocturne Falls Universe where the town Nocturne Falls is a safe haven for supernaturals and they celebrate Halloween 365 days a year. This story can be read as a stand-alone.

Viktor and Isabel are attracted to each other. Their was no getting to know each other. It was BAM they are in love just after one kiss. Thou Viktor is convinced his mother cast a love spell and so he tries to stay away, but can’t.

The story has a cute concept and we get a verity
Madison Warner Fairbanks
The Vampire’s Unintended Alien by Fiona Roarke

From the Kindle world of Nocturne Falls where everyday is celebrated as Halloween so the paranormal residents can live openly.
4th in the Alien sub mini collection. Can be read as a standalone but many references to prior books might make this better read as a series.

Viktor and Isabel are compellingly attracted to each other. He is convinced his mother caused this with a love spell. But he can’t stay away from Isabel long enough for the spell to wea
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book; this book is part of the Nocturne Falls Universe and is written by Fiona Roarke. The Nocturne Falls series is written by Kristen Painter and I was so happy that these new books by new authors were asked to write a story in the town. Nocturne Falls is a town that celebrates Halloween every day of the year and also a place that paranormal’s can live and not have to hide what they really are. Isabel Winstead has found acceptance and excitement in the hidden alien community gro ...more
Gwessie Tee
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Naughtiness 2 *

Absolutely brilliant, always love adventures with our friends from Alpha Prime this is definitely one I adore even more as a lot of things about our heroine and hero struck me and definitely stayed with me in the best way,

I laughed with our characters and followed their path with them and their heartaches and their hearts soaring, most definitely another adored book in the NFU Series, can't wait to read more.

Niken Widyastuti
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet, cute story of an alien pining for a half-vampire half-sorcerer, who secretly in love with said alien. They were attracted to each other, yet the vampire believed it’s all because of a love spell. Is it really?

Although this is a standalone book, quite a lot of references to previous books in it made this book more enjoyable if you’ve read those previous ones.

I was provided a complementary copy by the author / publisher, but this in no way influenced my thoughts or opinions.
Hsu Lee
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest
The characters + storytelling were very captivating
Isabel had a big crush on Viktor.
Viktor was content w/ his bachelor status.
Will Isabel be able to change his mind ?
The storytelling + the character's build were awesome!
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
This is a sweet, cute, and engaging story. It was fun to read and follow along with these characters. This can be read as a stand alone though might be better enjoyed by reading this series in order.
Myriam
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiona-roarke
This is already the author's sixth story in Nocturne Falls following the three rescue stories Close Encounters Of The Alien Kind, Invasion of the Alien Snatchers and The Alien Who Fell To Earth. There is also  a short story Have Yourself a Merry Little Alien from Merry & Bright: A Christmas Anthology (Nocturne Falls Universe), and The Dragon's Spellbound Alien. The stories are best read in order and complemented by the author's Alienn, Arkansas series, You've Got Aliens, How to Lose an Alien ...more
Heidi
The Vampire's Unintended Alien was another great addition to Nocturne Falls. We see again the characters from previous stories and follow more aliens on their Earther journey. This felt similar to The Dragon's Spellbound Alien and I wished we would have had a different obstacle for Viktor than what seemed to befall his brother in the previous book. I hope that if we get an alien for the sister, that Fiona takes a path away from the spellbound obstacle. I connected well with the characters, and r ...more
Denise Snider
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a story about Isabel and Viktor. Isabel is an alien who comes from Alpha Prime to Earth in order to get away from her horrible half-brother. Viktor is a half-breed vampire who lives in Nocturne Falls with his adoptive mother and brother. When coming to Nocturne Falls, Isabel falls madly in love with Viktor just from one look. Viktor is a known bachelor, who is off limits by personal choice. The story wraps around Isabel and Viktor's unlikely romance. It was a cute story, but slow paced i ...more
Miranda Beazley
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
For Isobel it was love at first sight, so when Viktor kisses her as a birthday wish she’s in heaven. Viktor feels this undeniable attraction to the pretty woman he kissed. But is convinced they’re under a spell.

Nocturne Falls alien residents are growing. And this newest addition into their stories was fantastic. The writing is amazing and I felt the stomach dropping moments along with the sweet moments. There was plenty happening in the whirlwind romance.
David  Vise
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fiona Roarke is my favourite guest author in the Nocturne Falls Universe Series. I like her style and the fantasy/sci-fi/alien genre mash up she's created, and her latest addition doesn't disappoint.

But I would suggest for greatest enjoyment those who haven't read Fiona's previous contributions to NFU start at the beginning with her first release 'Close Encounters of the Alien Kind'
Pilar Seacord
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really like this story. Isabel fell in love with Viktor at first sight. Took him a little longer to notice her. When he did he was entranced. Enjoyable read with great characters, chemistry, fun with intrigue.
Briana Warner
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This book is fantastic!I have loved Fiona's books from the first NFU book! Alien AK is now one of my favorite fiction based worlds! Amazing books for every type of fantasy lover!
Suzan
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, so happy to see Viktor find his match! I lived Isabel, she was perfect for him. I hope Ruby gets a book next!
Roslyn Donohoe
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.

I enjoyed this story so much that I can see I'll have to find some more great stories by this author. It was so very well worth the read.
Allyn
Jul 14, 2018
carlotta
Aug 31, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Fiona Roarke is a multi-published author who lives a quiet life with the exception of the characters and stories roaming around in her head. She writes about sexy alpha heroes and used them to launch her very first series, Bad Boys in Big Trouble.

Next up, a new Sci-Fi contemporary romance series set in Arkansas. When she's not curled on the sofa reading a great book or at the movie theater watchi

Nocturne Falls Universe (1 - 10 of 47 books)
  • Magic's Song (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • The Vampire Bounty Hunter's Unexpected Catch (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • Close Encounters of the Alien Kind (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • The Witch Rescues Her Werewolf (Nocturne Falls Universe)
  • The Truth About Cats and Wolves (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • Reaping The Immortal (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • A Dragon Speaks Her Name  (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • Invasion of the Alien Snatchers  (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • Magic's Fate (Nocturne Falls Universe)
  • The Mermaid Catches Her Mate  (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)