Start by marking “Lottery Losers” as Want to Read:
Lottery Losers

Lottery Losers

Winning the lottery is a dream come true… isn’t it?

Susie Parmenter and her husband of almost twenty years, Peter, are lottery jackpot winners. They’ve been able to do everything they’ve ever dreamed of—quit their jobs, design and build their perfect home, buy expensive cars, travel the world… So why is Susie bored out of her mind? She thought being a lady of leisure would
ebook
Published June 8th 2018 by Lucy Felthouse

To ask other readers questions about Lottery Losers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lottery Losers

Start your review of Lottery Losers
Tina Williams
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sizzling erotic adventure
If you are after a quick, hot and sexy read that will take you by surprise then look no further than this novella by Lucy Felthouse.
The read examines the effect that winning the lottery could have on a couple’s relationship. Having it all can, after a while, be, well, SO boring. Fortunately for Susie, her husband Peter is in tune with her feelings and he comes up with an extremely original idea to encourage her out of her funk. However, things do not quite go as to pla
Doris
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever wondered what you would do if you won the lottery? Well, for the characters in this story their dream came true, but, as is often the case reality doesn’t quite come up to fantasy.
I loved the realism in this story. When you have everything what do you do then?

You can’t help but like the heroine. It’s hard to admit you’re bored with your life when you seem to have it all. Enter her husband and a surprise holiday which turns out to be what neither one of them expected. I had no idea
Rhonda
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unique novella.

Lucy Felthouse's Lottery Losers take some unique twists and turns in this creative stiry. I enjoyed the fact that Susie and Peter are a long married couple that still love and want each other. This story really sizzles. Poppy Jay Fox did a really nice job of bringing the characters to life and to heighten the suspense of the book. I was fortunate to receive this audio via Audiobook Obsession.
Ian D.
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An entertaining and well-told story

I really enjoyed this, two plausible characters in an entertaining story. Their less-than-blissful domestic situation is set up nicely, and the surprise holiday was a nice touch. There are some rather deliciously steamy scenes, then the couple’s adventure starts. I’d sort of guessed what might have been going on, but Lucy had a nice twist hidden up her sleeve! Overall, I particularly enjoyed the mix of tender and sexy moments within the rest of the story.
Krisz
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
Lottery Losers was a cute short story. I'm sure everyone had at once imagined the life after winning the lottery not just me. This short story is quite a delightful telling of how life changed and the way to seek new adventures post winning.

Poppy Jay Fox's narration was phenomenal. I absolutely loved the way she impersonated the characters with the different voices and pace she used. She did an outstanding job with this narration.

Story: 4 stars
Narration: 5 stars

🎧AudiobookObsessionReviewer
Dawn
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. It truly shows that money cannot buy happiness and the best laid plans can fail. Built on those two sayings, Suzie and Peter play out a best laid plans gone awry. I really enjoyed the relationship between Suzie and Peter. The stressors really changed how they acted towards each other. This story took popular sayings and brought them to life.

Poppy Jay Fox narrated this story well. She was a bit slower than I prefer. She has an easy to listen to voice. Ms Fox was able to bri
Ashley Hedden
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lottery Losers: A Steamy Romance Novella was a good quick read by Lucy Felthouse. Susie and Peter won the lottery jackpot and now have everything that they ever dreamed of. Susie finds that she's bored of her new leisure lifestyle. Peter decides to take a trip to bring back Susie's happiness. Unfortunately the trip doesn't go exactly as planned. I can't wait to read more by Lucy Felthouse.
Jutta
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the way Poppy Jay Fox narrated this story.

I liked the twist on the twist of this story, it made me chuckle when it was revealed. I guessed the first twist but not the second. I enjoyed the set up of the story and it's location. The characters are sweet and there's a bit of steam thrown in. An enjoyable light, short listen.
Tatenisha
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Susie and Peter has won the lottery and made all their dreams come true. Susie is bored because she has not found anything to do with her time. Peter takes her on an adventure to relieve her boredom but he is also in for a big surprise. The plane goes down and they must survive until they can find help. Good story.
Mandy Sawyer
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was not expecting this storyline. It’s very interesting and makes you think about reactions to situations like this. Written well, great performance from Poppy.
Amanda Sheehan
added it
Oct 27, 2019
E.A.C. Klemann
Mar 14, 2020

• Breaking the Cowboy's Rules (Wildhorse Ranch Brothers #1)
  • The Fine Line Between Love and Hate: The Complete Series
  • Words We Never Speak
  • The Party Crasher
  • Falling Fast
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • Grayson (Hellbound Lovers MC, #2)
  • Riggs (Hellbound Lovers MC, #3)
  • Cain (Hellbound Lovers MC, #4)
  • Fifth Soul (The Renegade Dragons #1)
  • Sweet About Me
  • Falling for the Beast (A Modern Fairy Tale Duet, #2)
  • The Girl Behind the Red Door
  • Permission to Breathe Denied
  • The Dryad's Pawprint (The Paranormal Council)
  • Defiant Princess (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #2)
  • Heart's Insanity (Angel Fire Rock Romance, #1)
  • Beauty and the Professor (A Modern Fairy Tale Duet, #1)
Lucy Felthouse is the award-winning author of erotic romance novels Stately Pleasures (named in the top 5 of Cliterati.co.uk’s 100 Modern Erotic Classics That You’ve Never Heard Of, and an Amazon bestseller), Eyes Wide Open (winner of the Love Romances Café’s Best Ménage Book 2015 award, and an Amazon bestseller), The Persecution of the Wolves, Hiding in Plain Sight and The Heiress’s Harem series. ...more

News & Interviews