Start by marking “The Viscount's Feisty Highland Lass” as Want to Read:
The Viscount's Feisty Highland Lass

The Viscount's Feisty Highland Lass

At the mercy of her amoral uncle, Baron Ledgemont, who’ll stop at nothing to steal her inheritance, LADY DESIREE FRAZIER finds herself the object of a scandalous auction. Belittled for her stuttering speech, no man wants her for a wife. Desiree summons the courage to wrest control of her future and money from the vicious monster who plots to destroy her.

LORD ALEXANDER EVER
ebook
Published April 9th 2018 by Lis'Anne Harris

To ask other readers questions about The Viscount's Feisty Highland Lass, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Viscount's Feisty Highland Lass

Start your review of The Viscount's Feisty Highland Lass
Jeff Decker
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am not a voracious reader and am certain this is the first romance novel I have read from start to finish. And the experience was thoroughly enjoyable.

Lis'Anne Harris has written a page-turner, keeping the action and, of course, the romance on track and flowing. The attention to detail is remarkable; the author clearly has done her homework. As a food blogger, it is not surprising she weaves food into the story, often with rich detail. Especially helpful were the scene-setting paragraphs at t
Angela Bombonato
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story kept me reading into the wee hours of the night eating popcorn. I like historicals because it gives us a change to time travel. The way Lis'Anne set every scene, you could hear/envision/smell it all. I have an accent so I wonder how she would write it because she does this with Desiree. Though she has a disability, it is beautiful to see her character arch. She goes from a measely woe-is-me to a strong woman with opinions. Alex was a hottie. He is responsible for his troubled siblings ...more
Abigail Sharpe
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet book about the power of love, family, and friends - and shows that your family is what you make it, not what you're born with.

The beginning was choppy, but I promise the rest of the book was worth it.
Kathy Spaulding
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the first of many that I have read of Lis' Anne Harris's books. The story kept me guessing and on the edge of my seat.
Lis'Anne Harris
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

• To Guard with Love
Lis'Anne Harris writes from historical to contemporary paranormal romance. She spins tales that are funny, sweet, sad, happy—tug at your heart, yet make you laugh. Her worlds are filled with tortured heroes and strong-willed heroines risking all for their happily ever after.

Transplanted from a small Indiana town, Lis'Anne now resides in sunny Florida with her husband, three sons, and a Chihuahua n