Start by marking “Shades of Loyalty (Jack Jago Thriller Series Book #2)” as Want to Read:
Shades of Loyalty (Jack Jago Thriller Series Book #2)

Shades of Loyalty (Jack Jago Thriller Series Book #2)

Shades of Loyalty, a Crime Action Thriller That Conveys a World of Duty, Expectation, Divided Loyalties, and REVENGE.

This remarkably penned thriller deals with a series of tragic incidents that affect the lives of many; the vulnerable; and possibly more. This incisive fiction ensnares the reader, compelling them to join in the hunt.

When law enforcement agencies in five dif
Published June 21st 2018 by Pen of Paul Media

To ask other readers questions about Shades of Loyalty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shades of Loyalty

Richard
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shopping-list
Having read book one in this series I was keen to see the second book.
I was therefore delighted when the author offered an advance reader’s copy for a honest review.
The first story floundered on the plot and delivery of it’s story. In book two, things are very much back to basics with a tradition format and a chronological outline of events. The plot is much more credible and grows in its intensity. It had the potential to run away with itself and the author should be commended on reigning hims
Cat Kelley
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a non-stop adventure with a strong convoluted plot. Jago had to solve a puzzle and stop further crime committed by as-yet unknown suspects. He has assembled a crew who are equally as smart and tough as he and will stop at nothing to accomplish the final goal. I look forward to more adventures from Jago, Abi, Bernie and Dom.

The author gifted me this book in return for an honest review.
Grant Leishman
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
Editorial Review for the Author Resource Centre by Grant Leishman

Shades of Loyalty (Jack Jago Thriller Series Book #2) by Paul Stretton-Stephens is the second book in the series that introduces the reader to our main hero, the terrorist fighting Jack Jago of the British Intelligence Service. Jack has one big advantage over the normal run-of-the-mill intelligence agency or police. Their team has no rules-of-engagement and has to seek no authority from anyone. When they are on a mission, the decis
Pete
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Thriller fans
This is a very good book, it is slightly unusual in that although there is a central character, Jack Jago, he is surrounded and supported by a team of ex special forces experts who are all as good as he is. They are assigned to find out who is carrying out a series of atrocities, whose only common factor is the day of the month they are carried out on.
Their adversaries turn out to be almost as expert as Jago's team, and this leads to some very 'creative' (and violent) investigations being used t
Lois Welsh
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that I would love to see turned into a movie but with NO CHANGES.

It starts right away with unfortunate events and never slows down.

I really like Jacks group---very talented individuals.

Of course the bad guys are really bad.

This book has 35 chapters but it goes very fast. The few times that I had to put it down my mind was still on what I had just read.

I also love it when I learn something that is in a book.
Kenneth Lingenfelter
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
A lot of action in this thriller. Jago leads a team to find a former Vet who left a PTSD program and is angry towards anyone who put him into that program. He is seeking revenge and is doing much damage. Jago and his team need to find out who is doing these evil deeds and stop them.
I received a copy from the author and am giving my honest review. I will read more novels from this author.
paul natale
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once I started, I couldn’t put the book down. Story moves fast and I kept reading not wanting to miss the next twist. Well written. If you like spy thrillers, this is a great one.
Part I really liked about this author is, Though it says it is book 2 in the series , it is completely self contained. So many authors write one story but break it into many different books, which Paul did not.
Sonia Knippshild
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Loved it! Thoroughly entertained. I loved how you got the point of view from all characters. Well written and I will definitely read more by this author. Well done!
Lesley Duffy
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading brilliant couldn't put it down well written fast paced with believable characters can't wait for the next adventure featuring Jack jago
Sherry A Paul
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Jago and his team are called in when the UK has bombings that appear unconnected. Can they uncover the connection and who is responsible before another bombing? Follow along as they unravel the cases and discover not only who but also the why.
Karole Petty
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book wasn't sure if I would but I really did ….Very action packed and rolled right along ...Characters were well developed so much so I think I might know some of them in real life!!! Woul highly recommend this book to everyone that likes thrills and action. Well Done Paul think you just set the bar high for the next on to measure up!
miss corinna jenner
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was kindly gifted this book by the author through Literary Marvels ARC Group in exchange for an honest review. This is the second book in the series and the storyline captives you from the start. It is very well written and I am excited to read the next instalment from the Jack Jago Series.
Adrienne
Aug 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: tried-and-quit
Not my type of book
john parry
Sep 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Good!

Enjoyed this book, brutal,and in my mind,,sure with the killing.
Lacks something that I can’t put my hand on, but it will come.
Enjoyed and looking for the next chapter
Joseph Plaza
Anthony Wilson
Nov 07, 2018
Brian Thomson
Dec 20, 2018
Paul Stretton-Stephens was born in Robin Hood country, Nottingham, UK, He has served in the Royal Marines, Royal Military Police, and the UK Home Office. He has worked as an International Security Consultant, As a teacher, Paul has also taught Physical Education, and Business Management and before writing full time he held the post of Head Teacher in a secondary school.

Paul has written a two-part