Start by marking “Raging Inferno” as Want to Read:
Raging Inferno

Raging Inferno

4.78  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Jimmy Casale

Seventeen years on the job, I still remember my first day like it was yesterday. I fixed my probie patch to my uniform, strapped on my gear and ran to catch the Staten Island Ferry, making my way to the burning towers. My boots pounded the pavement of lower Manhattan as the dire need to save lives pulsated through my veins.
It was a day I became a hero.
Throughou
Published August 2018

To ask other readers questions about Raging Inferno, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raging Inferno

Renee
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author to review.

New Your City Firefighter, Jimmy Casale has spent the last seventeen years risking his life to save others. After a failed marriage, he finds himself face to face with a woman who has been burned by fate. Melissa Moscato was holding out for a hero to save her from her grief. A sudden twist of fate brings two unsuspecting stranger together and as a raging inferno burns between them, they fight to hold onto one another.

I loved thi
Kylee
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Raging Inferno is one of love, loss, fate, destiny and risk. This is an absolutely beautiful story of two people who are the perfect example of six degrees of separation. A story that will break your heart and remind you to always tell the ones you care about how much you love them because it might just be the last words that are spoken. Jimmy and Melissa’s story will grip you from the start, it will hold your heart and soul captive and it will light you up like the 4th of July. The words of thi ...more
Bobo's Book Bank
RAGING INFERNO is a firefighter romance with a bit of angst and a slow burn. It stands alone and at 140 pages or so, it's more novella than full length but it is a complete story!

Jimmy Casale is a respected fireman, a divorced father with two teenaged girls. His first day on the job had him rescuing several people during 9/11. Melissa is a widow and mother to a seven year old son. Jimmy and Melissa will soon learn that there's only six degrees of separation between them but those six steps are h
Carla
Carla's Five Star Review

Holy Cannoli! This book will blow you away! It is one of those stories that will stay with you long after you have finished it! I didn't plan to read it on the anniversary of 9/11, it just worked out that way, and let me tell you it was one heck of an emotional ride!

Oh Jimmy, Jimmy, effing Jimmy! I fell head over heels for that silver fox! From the moment he first sets eyes on Melissa, the sparks fly. And Melissa? Well, that poor woman has been through hell and survived.
Diane Jaeger
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written story of a life full of love and second chances. Nothing like any of her other books so it lets you see the broad expanse of story tell this author can bring. Jimmy is a hero you can stand behind in his character with trying to balance so much in his life. Melissa is a struggling young mother with heartache she trying to move beyond. Miss communications and taking a leap of faith brings you to love these superbly written characters to life. Can't go wrong, if you choose any s ...more
Bonnie Mancuso
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Raging Inferno is such a remarkable love story, beautifully written by Janine Infante Bosco. Full of love, hope and second chances, it also has it's fair share of heartache and tragedy. Will fate bring these two together only to tear them apart? Jimmy and Melissa's story is definitely one you don't want to miss. Janine is just brilliant. I know you'll love her writing style just as much as I do.
Paula D
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow a touching romance. Fate brings two people together after so much has happened in there life. I cried many times reading this deep book! Jimmy is a fire fighter loves his job. Melissa is a single mom a teacher and just trying to stay strong after a loss. Two people meet who are totally different but need each other. This is a very emotional story but it makes you believe in love and fate ... How much can your world can change with love? 5/5 stars
Laura G
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Janine you wrote another great, emotional story that pulls at your heart strings. This story hit extremely close to home due to the events touched upon in the first few chapters. I have witnessed this first hand on the day it happened and to read it now in this story brought tears to my eyes. It brings out every emotion. I love how you see this through someone's eyes that was directly involved. Second chance love story filled with heartache, tragedy & hope.
Gina
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book hit close to home with reading it on Sept 11.
Loved this book and everything Jimmy and Melissa went through. The way they have history and don’t even know it. Absolutely will this book stay with me..
Latifa Morrisette
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Raging Inferno is a perfect example of love, loss, fate, and destiny. It also reminds us that everyone is connected every which way. I really loved reading this book and am looking forward to a whole lot more.
Crystal
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Raging Inferno was previously published as a novella in the Burn Me Anthology, and this is the full length conclusion to Jimmy and Melissa story. This story is about fate, love, and second chances. Melissa is just existing for her young son, and works as a guidance counselor. Jimmy's life revolves aound his firefighting career and teenage children. However when these two meet,sparks fly and they can't deny the attraction they have for eachother. Will they take the chance on love? Good story and ...more
Debbie Earley
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I laughed, I cried and I didn't want this book to end. Tragedy, fate, a second chance at love and forever are all wrapped up in this book.
JudyB
Sep 13, 2018
Martine Ljung Godu
Sep 10, 2018
Whynter Raven
WoW!!! I love Jimmy and Melissa's story. Very tragic and heartwarming. Janine has always been one of my favorite authors, she never disappoint me with her stories.
Savanna
Kristie
Jun 21, 2018
Colby
Jun 27, 2018
Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong