Start by marking “Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue” as Want to Read:
Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue

Wires and Nerve, Volume 2: Gone Rogue

(Wires and Nerve #2)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  7,340 ratings  ·  1,275 reviews
The second graphic novel, and sequel to Wires and Nerve, Volume 1, from #1 New York Times and USA Today Bestseller Marissa Meyer!

The world of the Lunar Chronicles comes alive in this thrilling continuation of Wires and Nerve. Iko--an audacious android and best friend to the Lunar Queen Cinder--has been tasked with hunting down Alpha Lysander Steele, the leader of a rogue b
Published January 29th 2019 by Square Fish (first published January 30th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Wires and Nerve, Volume 2, please sign up.
Shortcake I just recently got an email back from Marissa Meyer's assistant saying that the plan is to just have two novels, but there's always a possibility of…moreI just recently got an email back from Marissa Meyer's assistant saying that the plan is to just have two novels, but there's always a possibility of there being more. ;D Yay!(less)

·  7,340 ratings  ·  1,275 reviews

Emily May
I'm so sad this is over! I really hope Meyer and Gilpin team up to tell more graphic stories set in the Lunar Chronicles universe.

After a bumpy start, the Lunar Chronicles books became such a huge guilty pleasure of mine and these graphic novels were a real pleasant surprise, too. I usually find that graphic novel companions to major series either a) retell the main story, or b) tell an uninteresting side story/prequel just to drain more money out of fans. But Wires and Nerve and Gone Rogue are
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
UPDATE: 3/3/18 I got my signed art print of Iko yesterday! I love it. I framed her and put her on a shelf. I have added both pictures. =)

There is no doubt in my mind this was going to be 5 stars. I love this whole world and the two graphic novels are just awesome!

That Alpha Lysander Steele was a big ole arse though! I felt sorry for Wolf =(

It was awesome to see all of my friends again =)

Happy Reading!

Mel ♥

MY BLOG: Melissa Martin's Reading List

AMAZON: REVIEW
Elise (TheBookishActress)
Here it is, y’all: → a spoilery montage of everything I liked about this comic ←
🌷 Wolf wanting to propose to Scarlet as the opening of the whole thing and we already know this is going to be great
🌹 Wow I do so love the exploration of Wolf’s self-hatred!
🌷 Every time Iko comes on page
🌹 the kiss panel!!!!!!!
🌷 Iko’s sound programming
🌹
may ❀
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧❤❤❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛 ...more
April (Aprilius Maximus)
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
10/10 squad goals
Trina (Between Chapters)
I really loved being back with these characters again, buuuuut...
-Not enough Cress or Thorne.
-Too easily wrapped up in the end.
-A bunch of little plot points were left hanging, like:
(view spoiler)
I can't remember if those things were more fleshed out in the little epilogue in Stars Above, but I r
Ishmeen
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So grateful for these graphic novels tbh so I could read more about this crew!! I love them so much ❤ A perfect ending to one of the best series ever 🔥 ...more
P
May 11, 2017 marked it as anxiously-waiting  ·  review of another edition
Glad to see you again, Iko.
Can't wait to own this book !

Shortcake

I finished this within the first couple of hours it came out. I'd been waiting for it for SO LONG!

I'm not even gonna rtc it cause I know exactly what to write.

I had hiiiiigh expectations for this book. I'm a spoiled little Lunartic, and I wanted

1) minus some fingers
2) kidnappings
3) CRESSWELL LOVE
4) awesome stunning spectacular art

and I got 1/4 of those things. Psh. Whatever.

But really, this new artist made me appreciate the old one so much more than I thought. The art is so non-lunar-chronicles-
Vee Nicole
Nov 04, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Uuggghhhhh I feel exhausted from this. Please stop with graphic novels and coloring books! You are messing with my brain! You are snatching away my pencil and paper as I draw fanart! You are now saying my imagining of the characters are WRONG!

You don't realize how much these characters mean to me. They are being murdered slowly with every stroke of the pen by the artist. This coloring book and these graphic novels will be their gravestones and the pieces of my broken heart will fill the graves.
Gabry
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ho amato anche questa graphic novel. Ora che davvero non leggerò più nulla di nuovo sui miei amati personaggi, so che mi mancheranno tantissimo. Amo questa saga così tanto <3
Cyndi
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although the art could have been better, the story was superb! Iko is still in search of proving her humanity while saving people from the rogue soldiers. Lots of action and romance.
Alaina
EEEERMMMM MAAAAH GAAAWDDDD

I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN WAITING 500 HUNDRED YEARS FOR THIS BOOK!!

No, really I have. HOWEVER, I was so freaking happy when I saw it on my kindle. FINALLY!

God, I've missed everyone in this wonderful lunar world!

Okay, I loved this book and I probably shouldn't have to type that out but I did. I mean.. come on. How could I not fall in love with book 2?

Iko is still a bad ass. Steele is still a crazy wolf hybrid in my mind and needs to stop thinking the worst of Cinder. CINDER
Katie
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this volume of Wires and Nerve, although I am very sad that there is nothing left to read of The Lunar Chronicles. This has become one of my favorite series, and this graphic novel only helped to cement that.

I love all these characters so much, and it was great seeing them all team up again. I also loved the conclusion of the story and how this story (and volume one) bridged the gap between the end of Winter and the novella Something Old, Something New.

I definitely recommend t
Carmen de la Rosa
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bc2018
Un gran final para cerrar esta hermosa, maravillosa saga... Estoy muy encantada por estas novelas gráficas por lo que ¡así podría leer más sobre este equipo! Los amo tanto ❤Ahora que realmente no leeré nada nuevo sobre mis queridos personajes, sé que los extrañaré mucho. Un final perfecto para una de las mejores series de la historia ❤❤❤ ...more
Ann (annreads)
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Incredible!😍
It’s been a while since I read a book set in this world, and it feels so good to come back💜 I absolutely loved this new addition to the series, but it certainly left me wanting more! I wish she just decided to write more *cries in the Cinder and Kai’s weeding we deSERVE*

4.5/5★★★★★
Flor
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
I am so happy! I can’t take Marissa Meyer enough for letting us have these wonderful amazing characters back for one adventure more.

It’s lovely, fun and full of heart. I loved seeing them again and I loved getting to know Iko better and I loved the new characters, everything was flawlessly executed and for everyone who loves Lunar Chronicles but hasn’t read these graphic novels.

I don’t know what the hell you’re doing! It definitely brings you closure and new perspective of the story you wouldn’
Alana • thebookishchick
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
I missed these characters SO much. This definitely didn’t disappoint and had all the feels 😭

So sad it’s over.

RTC

Blog | Twitter | Instagram
Jenny Baker
I finally finished the Lunar Chronicles series! I don't know why I took so long to finish it. It's a wonderful series, but I'm sad that it's over.
Marnie  Krüger
Who doesn't LOVE Iko?
IKO

First Sentence: Almost a year has passed since we overthrew the wicked tyrant, Queen Levana, and crowned my best friend, Cinder - aka Princess Selene Blackburn - as the true Queen of Luna

A good end to the graphic novels.
I expected a bit more action and a bit less inner struggles.
Overall not bad, just I expected more.
Obsidian
This pains me to say, but though the writing was a 5, the art was a 2 at most, so all together I gave this volume a 3. I also think that some of the suspense with this volume doesn't work if you read Stars Above since you get to see the group with their HEA. So maybe it would have been better to just have the group dealing with things after [redacted ].

"Gone Rogue" is the second and last volume in "Wires and Nerves." This time Meyer does not just focus on Iko. She instead includes everyone in a
Jazzy
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-buy
I love Iko so much!!! I’ve missed these characters 😭😭😭
Stacee
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
This was a lot of fun. Of course I could have done with eleventy billion more pages of Scarlet and Wolf, but whatever. As always, Iko kicked ass and took names.

**Huge thanks to Feiwel and Friends for providing the finished copy free of charge**
Sol Morena
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Y finalmente termine con el mundo de Crónicas Lunares. Fue una historia que disfrute de principio a fin, que de a poco la autora supo como hacer que me enamore de todos y cada uno de los personajes de esta maravillosa historia. Iko siempre fue uno de mis personajes favoritos, por su determinación, su poder e independencia, un ejemplo de mujer (o androide) luchadora y honorable. Disfrute mucho estos dos libros que se enfocan en ella, creo que era un personaje que tenía mucho para contar y en la s ...more
Viviana Almendra Rehbein
Obvio que son 5 estrellas.

Ahora si me disculpan, me voy a un rincon a llorar por el vacio que siento al no haber mas de la saga
Odette Knappers
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inbezit, 2018
Over deel 1 was ik niet zo enthousiast. Voelde als een novelle qua verhaallijn, uitgerekt tot een boek. En de art vond ik weinig toevoegen aan het verhaal. Ik was dus niet meer geïnteresseerd in het vervolg.

Totdat ik hem zag liggen in de boekhandel. Wat een dikkert! Toch even opengeslagen. Het leek wel veel meer verhaallijn te bevatten, en ik zag dingen op de tekeningen die ik nog niet kende, in detail. Dus ik ging voor de bijl.

Het is een andere artist dan deel 1, wel gebaseerd op zijn werk. Als
Lindsay♫SingerOfStories♫
I admit: I never had a real appreciation for Iko until reading the Wires and Nerve books. In the main Lunar Chronicles books, she is just Cinder's friend, but I love in these books that she is given some time in the spotlight. We literally get to see Iko and the other characters in their relationships, as well as friendships. These graphic novels are more than another story in the Chronicles; they are a testament to this crew. Talk about "Squad Goals"!

Moral of my story: if you haven't read these
allypages
I LOVED these graphic novels based around Iko. She's definitely my favourite character and I'm so sad this is the last one! I wish we could see Iko and Kinney's relationship develop more, they were just adorable <3 I prefer these way more than the actual series, so I highly recommend reading these if you have read the original 4 books.
Carmen the Clumsy Hobbit
Can this please come out sooner
Ready for some butt kicking from Iko
Selene
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Feminist Lit February (February 1 - February 28)
Challenge #1 - Feminist Fiction
  • The Stone Heart (The Nameless City, #2)
  • The Broken Vow (Spill Zone, #2)
  • The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship
  • The Cobalt Prince (5 Worlds #2)
  • Shattered Warrior
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 9: On a Roll
  • Delilah Dirk and the King's Shilling (Delilah Dirk, #2)
  • Mighty Jack and the Goblin King (Mighty Jack, #2)
  • Princeless, Vol. 4: Be Yourself
  • Last Pick (Last Pick, #1)
  • The Backstagers, Vol. 2
  • One Trick Pony
  • Illegal
  • Ratpunzel (Hamster Princess, #3)
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 4: Out of Time
  • Jem and the Holograms, Vol. 2: Viral
  • Sparks!
  • Ms. Marvel, Vol. 9: Teenage Wasteland
I live in Tacoma, Washington, with my husband and beautiful twin daughters. Represented by Jill Grinberg. Learn more about me and my upcoming books at http://www.marissameyer.com.

Wires and Nerve (2 books)
  • Wires and Nerve (Wires and Nerve, #1)
“I do not 'boss.' I advise decisively.” 8 likes