Start by marking “Bad Night Stand (Billionaire's Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Night Stand (Billionaire's Club, #1)

Bad Night Stand

(Billionaire's Club #1)

Abigail

The man had seemed so innocent in the bar — okay, not innocent, per say. He’d been hot, hard, and possessed a butt that I wanted to bite like the last chocolate chip cookie in my stash.

He’d also skipped out of town faster than a villain in a B movie, leaving me woefully unsatisfied. I’d chalked the whole incident up to a bad night stand and moved on with my life.

Tha
Published July 16th 2018 by Elise Faber

To ask other readers questions about Bad Night Stand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Night Stand

Start your review of Bad Night Stand (Billionaire's Club, #1)
Isabella. R
3 Ass-Backward Stars ⭐

Finally, the truth has been written about how shit one-night stands can be. And I enjoyed every moment of this spectacle and essentially the momentous amount of groveling required to make this situation right. I struggled rating this book as there was some amazing moments, yet it fell short in parts.

"My vagina was seriously never allowed to pick another man in my entire life."

Abigail Roberts is accustomed to being the wingman for her bestie. So being approached by the gorg
Carol
3.5 stars.
I picked this up to read as I have previously read two other books by this author and seriously enjoyed both of them. 💕
This book however was surprisingly a bit of a mixed bag for me. While I loved the writing and the story for the most part, I found that I didn't always enjoy and like the MC's mainly based on their behavior.
Jordan actions especially. First he was sweet and then he acted like such a major a**hole and then back to sweet and considerate. I started to question if he might
Sabrina
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crazy-rich
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This was a pretty cute story. Jordan and Abby were hilarious together and had me laughing so much while reading. I found them to be perfectly imperfect, which was a great change from the usual romance MC's that are perfect in everything. Though, Jordan was honestly a little hard to like at times, yet by the end he had me on his side.

This was my first from this author but I'm already looking forward to the next book. Definitely a read that I would recommend.
Melody Cox
***4.25 Hammering Stars***

This is the first book I've read by author, Elise Farber, and it won't be my last....I guarantee that!
The writing was very good and kept me engaged all the way through.

Our heroine is Abigail and she comes from a very wealthy family although she works hard to make her own way. Her father is an evil, controlling, manipulative horses butt! Example: He purchased the company where Abby worked then fired her thinking that would make her come to work for him. Only problem was
My Pink Fairytales
When a bad night stand turns into happily ever after. 3.5★

This was a really nice surprise for me. I've seen it on Netgalley, read the blurb and requested it. It was approved and I decided to read it next after Getting Schooled by Emma Chase. It didn't have any other reviews on GR, so I started with a completely open mind and to be honest, without many expectations. But it turned out to be so good.

Here's what happened: they meet in a bar and because there's insta-attraction/chemistry on both sid
Mou
Mar 21, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars.

An ok read. The first half of the book is not promising but the second half is good. The hero was jerk asshole and so many other things but he changes after the first half of the book. All the books I read till now suggest that heroines didn't have a sex life because they were busy with work. But here, the hero didn't have a sex life because of the work commitment. Changing scenarios is good I must say.  My first book of this author and I want to explore more of her books.

Safety Issu
Cami
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I liked it!!!

I will start out by saying I get why people didn’t like Jordan and that his behavior early on in the book was less than stellar BUT I will say without that part of the storyline it probably wouldn’t have been as entertaining. I’m pretty sure that is what kept my interest.

Abby was likable to me the entire time since I tend to like sassy/sarcastic characters (probably because I am very sarcastic). Who friends especially Beth were the best…..totally hilarious & badass.

I know the who
Maria Dimitrova
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's been quite a while since I read a book that's not from a favourite author in one sitting. That alone earned Bad Night Stand a 5 star rating. Add to it a female lead I could identify with and even my intense dislike of the male lead (Jordan) couldn't diminish my enjoyment. While the story is incredibly unrealistic the portrayal of Abby and her friends isn't. You see, my female friends and I have a private chat, with a "No Men Allowed" designation, in which we mainly talk shit, send each othe ...more
Cheesecake
I was hoping for something with a little more character depth. But it was still an enjoyable read.
Ridiculous coincidences abound, which seems to be a trend with Elise Faber. Kinda like a harlequin that's been modernized. You know? With an H that isn't a jackass for most of the book...

SOooo I loved Abigail! She takes absolutely NO shit from anyone. And not in an obnoxious bitchy way. She just says it like it is and walks away. Jordan didn't stand a chance!

The story reads like it's going one way w
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Bad Night Stand by Elise Faber is the First book in the Billionaire's Club series. This is the story of Jordan and Abby.
Jordan and Abby meet and have a quick encounter so much so that she doesn't 'finish' before he gets a phone call and leaves. They end up meeting again and slowly she learns there was an emergency as to why he left. That night had lasting impact on them both mentally and now physically.
Really enjoyed reading their story.
Eva
It was so promising, not a manwhore hero. Hero who has been celibate for a while. Heroine who seemed strong. I loved the first sex scene because it was so different. The hero comes before the heroine could because it was been a long time for him. So it was a breath of fresh air from the usual sex gods who never ever fail make a women orgasm.
I loved the "twist" about heroine's "real identity". So it wasn't your typical rich billionaire sweeps off the poor girl. But seriously her mom seems the wo
Aղցela W.
This was book 1 in the "Billionaire's Club" series. Abigail "Abby"Roberts meets a hot sexy guy in a bar on a day that she finds herself without a job. While getting hot and heavy the guy leaves her unsatisfied when he gets a call and leaves. Jordan O'Keith just sold his company and is looking forward to lying on a beach so where when he books up with Abby. To months later he runs into her at a bar he tries to apologize to her for having a hair trigger but she gets sick so he follows her she ...more
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

That has to be the worst one night stand ever. I mean, wow! Then they meet again and he makes wrong assumptions which leads to drama. They meet a third time, and it's a charm. They make amends and head off to HEA.

The epilogue isn't for them, but a teaser chapter for her friend's HEA.

I loved her and her bffs, plus his sister that I wish I had the rest of the series and time, lots of time
Nicol Althea
Nov 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book is too bad not to write a review about.
Too bad cause I really really liked the beginning of it and the plot had the recipe for a really good book. Half way through the book, it went downhill from there. I found Jordan to be a jerk to the highest degree. He was quick to accuse Abby without even trying to get to know her at all. That time when he realized he "loved" her, I was like bleh!

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't connect with the book and I found the connection between Jordan
MC The Bookaholic ♡
3.5 stars — this was a cute book with a HEA. I just felt like it was a bit anticlimactic at times and the ending was rushed. It didn’t give me a satisfied feeling. Nevertheless, it was a good quick read.
Stacy
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute story, but it did have a teary part in it.
The Book Lover
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I tried to understand why the heroine's POV was in first person and the hero wasn't, but I just couldn't understand that.. also the story was predictable at best and it dragged at time.. there seems to be a lot of books coming out with the one night stand plot, its getting to be really repetitive ...more
Kumari Rajan
I was reading 2 books at the same time both of them totally different genres!
About this book I wanted to like this book but I hated it. The writing was really bad there was so many things going on but and it felt like author was just skipping things to get to the end.
Coco.V
Dec 22, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (12/22/2019)! 🎁
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Audiobook review. I’m not a huge fan of the hot and cold behavior Jordan had towards Abigail. I get that he’s jaded but his treatment of Abby was appalling. Abby in turn was awesome. She didn’t just accept Jordan’s treatment. She stood up for herself and what she believed in.

Avery Caris did a great job narrating. No doubt about that. The story just wasn’t for me based on the male lead.

Complementary copy received and voluntarily reviewed.
J-J lover of books
3 ½ stars

I enjoyed it and I liked the characters. I found them likeable but not straight away which is a good thing.

There is a strong possibility I will read more in this series even though they are stand alone books.
Kelly Merie
Bad Night Stand (Billionaire's Club #1) by Elisa Faber
FIVE Thor-Like Stars
Standalone. Accidental Pregnancy. Dual POV.

description

This book was really good, I'm SHOCKED at how much I loved it - but in the best kind of way. I didn't start this book with high expectations as Elise Faber, is a new-to-me author but after reading Bad Night Stand I'M HOOKED!! I highly recommend this book!!

Abigail Roberts is side-kicking at a bar with her best friend Seraphina, when a blond and blue-eyed masterpiece of a man approa
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
When Abby catches the attention of the hot Thor lookalike in the bar where she and her friend Seraphina are hanging, she automatically assumes he's a weasel - the nickname she and her best friend have for men who try to get to her friend by faking interest in Abby. But when Jordan makes it clear he's only interested in her, they head to Abby's place for a hopefully hot night. Alas, the blond hottie uses his um hammer on her long enough for him to get his then literally leaves her without a word ...more
Blue
DNF at 59%

Got too much whiplash from Jordan and his reactions that I couldn't even enjoy the story and then it got pretty skimmable. I mean like c'mon this guy didn't even start off on the right foot... he pumps&dumps (sorrynotsorry) on his hookup and then leaves cos of emergency work call without saying a word to Abby or even giving an explanation to his exit, just rushes the hell out while Abby's just like welp okay where's my O. I mean... can you really come back from that? Also given all th
Lynn S
Nov 12, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Sorry DNF for me

While Jordan's point of view was told in 3rd person Abby's was mostly in 1st. The constant change between was annoying . There was nothing really different between this story and and hundreds of other similar stories rich man knocks up woman after a one night stand. Nothing exciting to keep you wanting to read to the end. Sorry wasn't for me.
Bookabulary
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was my very first Elise Faber read and I found it surprisingly good. Lately, I've been preferring to read authors I've already read because there are just too may new stuff going around and too many potential time-wasters. I'm just lucky to have found this!

With the million and one stories about one-night stands out there, a great chemistry between the main characters and with some very interesting secondary characters--potentials for the next succeeding books in the series--are always
Michelle Quintana
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this book and I liked both of the main characters. The book held my attention from beginning to end, making it a quick read. Book starts off with Abby at the bar with her best friend. All the guys are hitting on her friend Seraphina, so a guy actually hits on her, she thinks at first that it must be a mistake. When he convinces her that he is interested in only her, she takes him home with her. Jordan tries to tell that they need to slow down but she doesn't listen. Befo ...more
Catherine Edward
A couple of pages in, I was desperately hoping it wouldn’t be some cliché plot where the female protagonist got knocked up in the beginning. But alas it was what I wasn’t hoping for. BUT the plot immediately changed its course, it’s not just some “I just want the baby not you” or “I can raise the baby on my own” or worse “I don’t want to do anything with the baby. I need to leave. But then I just can’t comprehend leaving an awesome girl. So let’s just be together and we just have to deal with th ...more
Ofelia
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
What an awesome read! This is the first book that I’ve read from Elise Faber and I can now happily say that I am a huge fan. Bad Night Stand was a very fun read that I got hooked and couldn’t put the book down. Abigail and Jordan might have had a one night stand which ended up being very unsatisfying for Abigail and left with a positive pregnancy weeks later. The whole interaction between Jordan and Abigail was so hilarious in the beginning when they found out she was pregnant that I am glad the ...more
Nadia Norin
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

First things first; the cover. In love.

Moving on. I really love the progression of the story, it is not rushed at all. And I found myself not minding the time skip to the epilogue. I love the interaction between Jordan and Abby, along with Hunter towards the end. I like it how the author keep the plot twist (Abby's parentage) brief as it wasn't really important to the plot.

Ther

• Ruthless Bastard (Rich Ruthless Bastards, #2)
  • Unavailable (Secrets #1)
  • King’s Crown (Oil Kings, #1)
  • Be Mine Forever (A Calendar of Love Novel Book 1)
  • Claimed: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • Shutout (Scoring #1)
  • Mountain Darkness (Wild Mountain Men, #1)
  • His Best Friend's Little Sister (His and Hers, #1)
  • Seduction (The Secret Billionaire Asher Christmas Duet, #1)
  • Boston Escape (Boston Boys #3)
  • Shameless Kiss (White Rose Billionaires #3)
  • The Billionaire's Uninvited Guest
  • Dive In Deep Book 2
  • The Hot Cowboy (Hargrave Brothers, #1)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Hookup
  • Great Sass (Family Ties #1)
  • Obsessed With His Curvy Girl (Navy SEAL and BBW Romance #1)
  • Never Forget Him
USA Today bestselling author, Elise Faber, loves chocolate, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and hockey (the order depending on the day and how well her team -- the Sharks! -- are playing). She and her husband also play as much hockey as they can squeeze into their schedules, so much so that their typical date night is spent on the ice. Elise is the mom to two exuberant boys and lives in Northern Californ ...more

Billionaire's Club (10 books)
  • Bad Breakup (Billionaire's Club, #2)
  • Bad Husband (Billionaire's Club, #3)
  • Bad Hookup (Billionaire's Club, #4)
  • Bad Divorce (Billionaire's Club, #5)
  • Bad Fiancé (Billionaire's Club, #6)
  • Bad Boyfriend (Billionaire's Club, #7)
  • Bad Blind Date (Billionaire's Club, #8)
  • Bad Wedding (Billionaire's Club #9)
  • Bad Engagement (Billionaire's Club #10)

News & Interviews