Start by marking “Redemption: Part Four (The Vault, #4)” as Want to Read:
Redemption: Part Four (The Vault, #4)

Redemption: Part Four

(The Vault #4)

***This book contains content intended for mature readers***

ADAM
After months of keeping our secret, Bella and I were sure we’d find a way to stay together, to keep our romance from taking us down.
We’d been so careful, taken every measure, every failsafe option there was to stay under the radar.
My cousin, the rightful heir to the Avery fortune, found out anyway.
Now? He’s ou
Audible Audio, Unabridged (2 hrs 1 min), 2 pages
Published March 23rd 2020 by Kate Benson (first published July 23rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Start your review of Redemption: Part Four (The Vault, #4)
Christie72 (Devilishly Delicious Book Reviews)
Redemption: Part Four is the exact reason why Kate Benson remains one of my go to writers. Just when I think Adam and Isabella have reached the end of their journey, Benson surprises me and adds yet another twist.

This book picks up right where Part Three ended with Adam’s and Isabella’s secret relationship completely laid out in the open. Adam’s cousin is out for blood, and he doesn’t care who gets hurt in the process. Adam has tried so hard to keep this part of his life away from her, and she
Kari Hansen
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After Bella and Adam’s relationship becomes public a media frenzy ensues. All Adam wants to do is protect her but in doing so will he lose both the company and Bella?

The love and heat between Bella and Adam is stronger than ever and they will need it to brace for the storm that is upcoming. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
D.L. Gallie
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am totally in love with Bella and Adam, this book cemented my girl crush on Bella and firmly placed Adam in the holy-hotness-I love you category.
I just devoured this book, only stopping to wife/adult.
I was sucked in from page one and when I got to the end I was speechless. That ending was...I can’t even put it into words
This series is a fav of mine for 2018
P. Marie
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bella and Adam continue to melt your heart the love they share Is one we all wish we had. This is one of my favorite couples Kate has written
Their commitment to each other is beautiful and Kate captures them beautifully with her words
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Part 4 in the Redemption series totally blew me away. Adam and Isabella are definitely one of my favourite Kate Benson couples they are perfect for each other they may not have the most conventional relationship but their chemistry is amazing and you can't help but hope they can weather the storm that's about to hit them head on and could leave Adams empire and their relationship in tatters.

Definitely worthy of more than 5 stars roll on part 5!!!
Christi Fowler
Part of a Series: Book 4 in The Vault series
POV: Isabella and Adam
Steam Level: Toasty
4/5

Redemption Part Four picks up where Redemption Part Three ended. Again, Redemption: Part Four ends at a turning point and I can't wait to see what happens between Adam and Isabella. Normally, I'm not a big fan of books that are short increments of a whole story but I
Gwen Shafer
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adam and Isabella just keep drawing you in. These two have quite the story to tell and let me tell you it is a page turning story. These two have been hiding their relationship or so they believed they were doing a good job of it. But someone finds out and now Adam is about to lose everything that is important to him including possibly Isabella. What is he going to do? Will Isabella give him her trust to get them both through this? Another great edition to this series. I am loving this series an ...more
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bella and Adam are dealing with a huge problem. It’s affecting everything and testing their relationship. I love the drama mixed in with those sexy hot scenes! Mr. Zaba’s voice breathes life into the story. His voice is pleasant and I enjoy the story that much more because of it. I am hooked and with each ending, I am left wanting more! Nice job Miss Benson. I NEED the next one like now! I give this 5 stars.
Sherry
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ooh nnooo!

I really don’t like cliffhangers..but I could see one coming when he met with the board. Isabella put her trust and faith in Adam and he’s going to break her heart. I hope he’ll be able to work it out before it’s too late. Can’t wait to read the next one! I’ve really enjoyed reading this series.
Amanda Thomas
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my hell.

I so want to know how this story ends. I love Adam and Isabella and I love them together. I can’t get enough of their story but I do want to know how they work things out NOW PLEASE.
Jenna
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The struggle and angst in this book... they almost tore me up!

Redemption part 4 gave me a newfound hate for paparazzi and all super nosey people in general.

I'm pretty sure I was on edge for the entire book. Thank goodness part 5 is already out and I can go ease my mind! 🤣😜
Ginger
Jun 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow what do you say, this story just keeps drawing you in. The premise and the characters are so alluring. Can’t wait to see where this story leads, what is the outcome?
🎧 Review for Audiobook Obsession 🎧
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
When their relationship become public both Isabella and Adam hold on tighter to each other - but will it be too tight and they end up breaking. Holy crap this series is getting good. I need the next book now!!
RLoves2Read
Oh my! Adam and Isabella's story continues to get better!!! Loving this short story series!! ...more
Mandy Sawyer
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This storyline is so addictive. I’m enjoying it so much. Kate has a lovely writing technique, I’ve fallen for the characters totally.
Heather Heck
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kate never ceases to amaze me! Part four of The Redemption Series will set your soul on fire and have you anxious for more!!
I absolutely love this series and I can’t wait for more!
Kelly Ready
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

Hot and sensual and a beautiful love story... The twists that come with part four will leave you on the edge of your seat!
Claire Harapat
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank goodness there is another book! I don’t want this story to ever end!
Nikkita
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't get enough

I seriously can't get enough of this novella collection! Each new one better then the last, this particular one was AMAZING. The writing style and the way this author draws you into these characters lives is phenomenal.
L
Paulette Gemmer
Sep 10, 2019
Kala
May 21, 2020

• Layover Lover (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Unloved  (Bay Falls High #2)
  • On the Way Back (Retake Duet, #2)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • Adjusting the Deal
  • How to Spell Disaster (Unfortunate Spells Book 1)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • When to Scry Wolf (Unfortunate Spells Book 2)
  • Threads of Fate (Snapdragon Book 2)
  • Tiny Threads (Snapdragon #1)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • What the Hex Happened (Unfortunate Spells Book 3)
  • Interrupted Vol. 1 (Interrupted, #1)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • My Kind of Love (Finding Love #1)
  • Last Chance
  • The High Road
  • Say It Again
Kate Benson was raised in Texas and currently resides in central Florida with her husband, their two dogs and two cats. She learned to read at the age of four and has been hooked ever since.
She credits her passion for literature to her mother, her love of story-telling to her father and her unwavering faith in happily-ever-after’s to her husband, Sean.
Some of her favorite things include rainy day

The Vault (6 books)
  • Redemption: Part One (The Vault, #1)
  • Redemption: Part Two (The Vault, #2)
  • Redemption: Part Three (The Vault, #3)
  • Redemption: Part Five (The Vault, #5)
  • Redemption: Part Six (The Vault, #6)

News & Interviews