Start by marking “Redemption: Part Four” as Want to Read:
Redemption: Part Four

Redemption: Part Four

***This book contains content intended for mature readers***

ADAM
After months of keeping our secret, Bella and I were sure we’d find a way to stay together, to keep our romance from taking us down.
We’d been so careful, taken every measure, every failsafe option there was to stay under the radar.
My cousin, the rightful heir to the Avery fortune, found out anyway.
Now? He’s ou
Published (first published July 23rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Christie72
Redemption: Part Four is the exact reason why Kate Benson remains one of my go to writers. Just when I think Adam and Isabella have reached the end of their journey, Benson surprises me and adds yet another twist.

This book picks up right where Part Three ended with Adam’s and Isabella’s secret relationship completely laid out in the open. Adam’s cousin is out for blood, and he doesn’t care who gets hurt in the process. Adam has tried so hard to keep this part of his life away from her, and she
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Part 4 in the Redemption series totally blew me away. Adam and Isabella are definitely one of my favourite Kate Benson couples they are perfect for each other they may not have the most conventional relationship but their chemistry is amazing and you can't help but hope they can weather the storm that's about to hit them head on and could leave Adams empire and their relationship in tatters.

Definitely worthy of more than 5 stars roll on part 5!!!
Kari Hansen
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After Bella and Adam’s relationship becomes public a media frenzy ensues. All Adam wants to do is protect her but in doing so will he lose both the company and Bella?

The love and heat between Bella and Adam is stronger than ever and they will need it to brace for the storm that is upcoming. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
D.L. Gallie
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am totally in love with Bella and Adam, this book cemented my girl crush on Bella and firmly placed Adam in the holy-hotness-I love you category.
I just devoured this book, only stopping to wife/adult.
I was sucked in from page one and when I got to the end I was speechless. That ending was...I can’t even put it into words
This series is a fav of mine for 2018
P. Marie
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bella and Adam continue to melt your heart the love they share Is one we all wish we had. This is one of my favorite couples Kate has written
Their commitment to each other is beautiful and Kate captures them beautifully with her words
Jenna
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The struggle and angst in this book... they almost tore me up!

Redemption part 4 gave me a newfound hate for paparazzi and all super nosey people in general.

I'm pretty sure I was on edge for the entire book. Thank goodness part 5 is already out and I can go ease my mind! 🤣😜
Heather Heck
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kate never ceases to amaze me! Part four of The Redemption Series will set your soul on fire and have you anxious for more!!
I absolutely love this series and I can’t wait for more!
Lisa
Aug 26, 2018
Wendy
Sep 03, 2018
Kate Benson
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Christina Oswald
added it
Sep 25, 2018
Kelly
Nov 15, 2018
Kate Benson was raised in Texas and currently resides in central Florida with her husband, their two dogs and two cats. She learned to read at the age of four and has been hooked ever since.
She credits her passion for literature to her mother, her love of story-telling to her father and her unwavering faith in happily-ever-after’s to her husband, Sean.
Some of her favorite things include rainy day