Start by marking “Untitled (Six of Crows, #3)” as Want to Read:
Untitled

Leigh Bardugo

Untitled

(Six of Crows #3)

Leigh Bardugo confirmed that her longterm plan for the Grishaverse involves a third Six of Crows book "many years down the line". ...more
Hardcover
Published by Henry Holt and Company

To ask other readers questions about Untitled, please sign up.
Mary At the King of Scars launch, Leigh said chances of getting a third book are "pretty good", that she has an idea of what she wants to do with the chara…moreAt the King of Scars launch, Leigh said chances of getting a third book are "pretty good", that she has an idea of what she wants to do with the characters (she did not name names), but she needs to ruminate on the plot. Also she is working on the sequels to King of Scars and Ninth House so it will likely be a few years before she works on SoC3.(less)
Moonis okay so first of all, spoiler alert!!!!!

okay so first of all, spoiler alert!!!!!

ive just finished rule of wolves and SoC 3 was set up in the last line of the book. again i dont wanna spoil the king of scars duology if u havent read it but it seems that the third book of SoC will have something to do with a search of an artifact that could have world changing ramifications.(less)

Start your review of Untitled (Six of Crows, #3)
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
OMG!!!!!!!!

I'm having tears in my eyes!!!
There's going to be a third book! A THIRD BOOK!!!
OH GOSH! Sweet heaven!
I want to read this so badly, my heart hurts!!!

Leigh, take all my money!!! <333
It's yours to take!!!

*cries tears of joy*

P.S: To wait for this book is going to be pure torture!!! T_T
chai ♡
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
I feel like my life now is just waiting for this book and everything that happens to me between now and then is just void
NReads
Jan 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
Leigh Bardugo must be exhausted from carrying the whole young adult fantasy literature on her back
Rusty Grey
WHO IS THE SIXTH CROW ???????? *sobs violently*
may ➹
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-read

I’m currently in a state of shock right now so my body has stopped functioning and my mind has broken down but catch me shooting up out of bed at 2am tonight and screaming to myself in the mirror
Cardan Greenbriar
Me: this book is here to resurrect someone we deeply love

Leigh: WAIT---

Me: THIS BOOK IS HERE TO RESURRECT SOMEONE WE DEEPLY LOVE CAN I GET AN AMEN?!
Angelica
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
I just remembered this book was a thing that will exist.
It's currently my motivation to survive the quarentine

also, my application to join the crows is still here. I'm still available! It's never too late to accept me!!!!!
Hamad
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
The number of heart attacks that I saw in today's night shift at the hospital was unexplainable until I opened GR and saw this!!

I am very happy, yet very scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

description
Natalie Monroe
Jul 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
If I got flattened by a runaway carriage before this came out, I'd still crawl out of my grave on publication date to read this book.

joanna ☽ the little brown fairy
I have one (1) problem with this.
A. THIRD. SIX. OF. CROWS. BOOK?
A. THIRD. BOOK?
my crops are watered, my skin is clear, the sun is shining, and I have been blessed by saint alina morozova herself; I feel even happier than inej with her knives, nina with waffles, kaz when he’s torturing the life out of someone. I’m happier than everyone who’s ever looked at jesper and wylan cuddling.

THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN A LONG TIME AND MY HEART IS SO FULL. I AM SO HAPPY.

say it with me: a
✨    jamieson   ✨
Jun 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
this book: has literally no information about it

me: already knows this will be a new favourite "many years down the line"
sally♡
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry Bardugo "many years down the line" won't cut it I'm pretty sure there's a mob of GR users with pitchforks armed and ready to f i g h t for this
Ikram
Cause of death? This.
Fuzaila
Jun 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
me: okay, it's finally time to read six of crows since the buzz has lowered for a while + it's a completed duology yay!!

leigh bardugo: *announces this book*

me: . . . .

Yusra  ✨
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
only leigh bardugo can have a book with no title, no confirmation, no cover, no description, no release date and yet 300 reviews. this is why i love goodreads.

all this means is I can finally read crooked kingdom and not cry because the series is over.
this book is the biggest blessing y’all, here have a surplus of emotions that I feel right now
💗💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💘💘💘💘💓💓💓💞💞💞💞💞💜💜💜💜💜💘💘💘💕💕💕💞💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💜💜💜💜🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍😛😛😛🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤💗💗💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💕💞💞💞💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭😭😭💚💚💚💚💚❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗💗💞💞💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕💕
Anika
May 29, 2018 marked it as to-read
WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

I don’t know if my heart can handle this!! 😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭
She-who-must-not-be-named
E=mc²

Where c is the speed with which I clicked on 'Want to Read'.
Sofia
Oct 26, 2020 marked it as to-read
Leigh Bardugo confirmed that her longterm plan for the Grishaverse involves a third Six of Crows book "many years down the line."

No ❤️
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
The goddesses have blessed this day
Grace (BURTSBOOKS)
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
And here I was thinking king of scars was the best thing that could happen to the grishaverse
Eliza ☽
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
Uhhhhh quick question....WHAT THE FRICK FRACK DIDDLY DACK SNICKITY SNACK???? CAN I HAVE THS BOOK NOW PLEASE AND THANK YOU ????
Tessy Ijachi
Jun 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
The "six of crows duology" becomes "The six of crows triology". While i am a fan of the series, am terrified about this third book. Anytime a series is extended, it always feels like a hit or miss for me.

I was pretty satisfied with the way Crooked kingdom ended and would have preferred if this was a spinoff instead. What else is going to happen in this book, another heist? More revenge plans or romances?

No matter what happens, I hope this book ends up being as good as the others in the series.
Jeff
jwkshufbwlajsgddbensjbdvdvdd

I AM READY TO BE HEARTBROKEN.

take my money, Bardugo
I will wait till the day I am reunited with all my loves in the book *-*
Mash
🚨🚨Spoilers from Rule of Wolves🚨🚨
—————————————

“Get a message to the Crow Club,” she said. “Tell Kaz Brekker the queen of Ravka has a job for him.”

OMG THAT ENDING OMY ITS PERFECT, Leigh just told us that this is happening and we know the crows are about to do something for Zoya OMG I am so excited!!

——————————————

AHHHHH I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL BE WRITTEN.
Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen)
May 28, 2018 marked it as anticipated-releases
PSA: This is very exciting news, but Bardugo hasn't officially announced anything!

Her Twitter merely mentions she has long-term plans for the Grishaverse, and that may include a third SOC book! She also mentions it would be several years in the future before this would come to be... so don't buy a ticket to the Dregs yet!

Link

At least we have King of Scars to hold us over!
Jillian Reynolds (Jillian Loves Books)

MORE KAZ BREKKER YES PLEASE OH MY GOD. DID CHRISTMAS COME EARLY THIS YEAR?! PRAISE.

I seriously cannot get enough of this world, and I need this book NOOOOOW.
Izzy
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-be-released
leigh: in many years i might write another six of crows book
book twitter: marks the book on goodreads rates it five stars adds to favorites lists
Delirious Disquisitions
If anyone needs me I'll just be lying here in a fetal potion, drowning in a pool of my own grateful tears. No thank you, I don't need food or sleep. I'm pretty sure I can survive on anticipation alone till Leigh Bardugo releases this book and puts me out of my misery. OK bye. ...more
Gemma ♕ antari.and.the.books
Wait, what!?!?!?! There's a book three???? Excuse me whilst I scream around the office.... ...more
Nina
May 28, 2018 marked it as to-be-published
OMG I FEEL LIKE I‘M DREAMING 😱

• Once Upon a Broken Heart
  • Chasing Tomorrow (Tracy Whitney #2)
  • How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories (The Folk of the Air, #3.5)
  • Aristotle and Dante Dive into the Waters of the World (Aristotle and Dante, #2)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • The Atlas Six
  • Bone Crier's Moon (Bone Grace, #1)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #6)
  • Divine Freaks
  • All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)
  • You Say It First
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)
  • The Gathering (Gifting, #3)
  • The Progeny (Descendants of the House of Bathory #1)
  • The Awakening (Gifting, #2)
  • The Drowning Faith (The Poppy War, #2.5)
  • Born to Endless Night (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, #9)
Leigh Bardugo is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of fantasy novels and the creator of the Grishaverse (coming soon to Netflix) which spans the Shadow and Bone Trilogy, the Six of Crows Duology, The Language of Thorns, and King of Scars— with more to come. Her short stories can be found in multiple anthologies, including the Best American Science Fiction & Fantasy. Her other works include Wo ...more

Six of Crows (3 books)
  • Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
  • Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)