Start by marking “The Naked Truth” as Want to Read:
The Naked Truth

The Naked Truth

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  5,732 Ratings  ·  727 Reviews
From #1 New York Times Bestseller Vi Keeland, comes a new, sexy standalone novel.

It was just a typical Monday.

Until the big boss asked me to make the pitch for a prospective new client.

After two years on shaky ground at work because of my screw up, an opportunity to impress the senior partners was just what I needed.

Or so I thought…

Until I walked into the conference roo
Published July 23rd 2018 by Vi Keeland

To ask other readers questions about The Naked Truth, please sign up.
Dee C No you are not the only one, I felt that way too, Naked Truth has a similar plot line to a Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward collaboration called Stuck Up…moreNo you are not the only one, I felt that way too, Naked Truth has a similar plot line to a Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward collaboration called Stuck Up Suit..but it all good because I liked that book too.(less)

Vi Keeland
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE EARLY ON AMAZON! http://smarturl.it/6ni3r8
iBooks pre-order ➜ https://apple.co/2xliFQZ
B&N pre-order ➜ http://smarturl.it/iic2r1
Google Play pre-order ➜ http://smarturl.it/1nkhv0
Amazon print ➜ https://amzn.to/2H0XH9p
Sign up for Vi’s mailing list and be notified first when it goes live! ➜ https://www.subscribepage.com/i6h3o5
Like texts better than email? Receive text notices of Vi’s new releases by texting the word BOOKS to 77948 You will ONLY receive a text when a new book goes live - no o
Alex ♈
Penelope Ward
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So so freaking good. Just wait.
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Love Changes Everything Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Layla Hutton is an attorney in New York for Latham & Pittman. She’s in the process of trying to work her way up in the law firm, and make amends for a past mistake, so when she’s offered the opportunity to do a presentation for a new VIP client she’s excited. That is until she discovers this new client is her ex Grayson Westbrook. She hasn’t seen Gray in over a year, and the sight of him still does things to her. He’s absolutely gorgeo
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

He kissed me for a long time after that. Slow, beautiful, romantic sensual kisses that a young girl dreamed about. Kisses you felt in your heart.
If I hadn’t been so enraptured by the moment, I might’ve worried that what I felt in my heart was a lot more than a kiss.

Vi Keeland’s latest, THE NAKED TRUTH, is an off the charts steamy second chance romance. Once I had the time to really sit down with this book and give it 100% of my focus, it real
Hulya Kara Yuksel
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bossman is still my favorite book of Vi, but I liked this one, too. :)

-----------------

Cover Model: Simone Bredariol
And you can stalk him on IG! ;)

SYNOPSIS:
It was just a typical Monday.

Until the big boss asked me to make the pitch for a prospective new client.

Or so I thought…

Until I walked into the conference room and collid
Tianna✸loves books✸
Boring and Bland.

He is an ex-con.
She is an Attorney.

Layla met Gray while she was working for a prisoner appeals program class at men’s prison. She was their as a punishment for violating attorney-client privilege. He was in the prison as a convict for insider trading.
They had fun time in the prison library. They started having feelings but all of that comes to an end because Gray lied to her.
(view spoiler)
Ira
With this book, this author became my first Author to Avoid.

Her books very formulaic!
The hero usually having secret or surprise kid with OW and the heroine end up as a glorified nanny for his litter!

Very romantic! NOT!!!
Carol
overall rating 2.5 stars. (1 star for the last 40% of book)

Disappointing, hated the author threw in all the OW and secret child drama after all the heroine had to endure.
Just finished reading and I am actually sort of pissed off right now.
Was going to cool off and think before reviewing but sometimes your intial feelings and first impressions are most true.
Honestly I don't know why I kept reading after chapter 24 (58%) when the bomb is dropped.
It became a not very romantic, angsty, frustratin
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

The Naked Truth by VI Keeland
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Standalone
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Yes

THE STORY:
Attorney Layla walks in to a presentation with a new perspective client, but when she makes eye contact with said new client, she already knows exactly who he is. It’s her ex Grayson Westbrook.

Layla and Gray have a history, one hidden by the secrets and lies which tore them apart. But now there is nothing standing in Gray’s way in trying to win back the heart
JewelsyGoolsy
Jul 24, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Loved the hero. Got annoyed at the h for her constant wishy washy’ness. Got a little bored at parts. Got pissed off at other parts. Enjoyed the good parts. That’s bout all.
Corinne Michaels
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Vi Keeland is one of my favorite authors (for good reason). I loved Gray and Layla's relationship. I loved that she made him work for it.

It was such a great read. Definitely a new favorite for me.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
MY REVIEW MIGHT CONTAIN A FEW LITTLE SPOILERS - if you're a spoilaphobe - PLEASE DO NOT READ IT! Or just read it after you've read the book - or half the book! ;)

description

Layla is a lawyer in New York. She's just been sent upstairs to present their services to a new client. She's mega excited and a bit scared. She has to prove herself to her bosses - there was a tiny little incident a couple of years ago. But she's ready now.

Only, when she walks, or rather falls into the conference room ... it's her sexy
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Once I began reading this book, it was so hard to put down, a definite sneak reading at work story for me!

Gray and Layla met several years ago under really unusual circumstances. They felt an instant connection and over several months it only grew more. In fact, they pretty much fell in love at first sight. Until Layla received news about him that completely shocked her and walked away from him.

Two years later, Layla has moved up the ranks in the company she is an attorney in and about to make a
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description

I’m not going to spoil this book for you. Not a chance. Let me just tell you why you The Naked Truth by Vi Keeland, should be at the top of your reading list. The truth of the matter is that I read this book last week, and I still can’t get Gray and Layla out of my head and heart.  The Naked Truth is Kindle Crack, and I can't get enough of Gray Westbrook.  It’s no secret that I’m a massive fan of Vi Keeland.  Just when I thought couldn’t possibly love her writing style any more than I already d
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

“Sunset. That’s my new favorite color.”

Gray and Layla have a history and we find that out by a bit of flashbacks and retelling. Layla had gotten into a bit of trouble at her law firm and as punishment, she had to teach a class at a nearby minimum security prison. The exact prison where Gray was serving his sentence for...you guessed it - a crime he didn't commit.

Lucky for them, there was light security because they were able to find time to make out every now and then. But that's not what
Wynne Katherine
Jul 29, 2018 marked it as ahh-how-about-no

description

As we have all established, throughout the months of me being on Goodreads, I have slowly but gradually metamorphosed into a bitch. Or a grinch. Or a grinchy ass bitch.

Whichever you prefer.

And as per usual, I don't really read a book by it's synopsis, or summary, or whatever it is you call it. But rather I choose to read a book based on the reviews.

At first I was really, truly, extremely excited to read this book. Because hot man in the cover got me swooning in my knickers.

But alas, said hot
Paige
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 “Stolen” Stars

Layla and Gray’s story was a second chance with a twist. I loved them together, I loved their back and forth and I loved being kept guessing. I would have loved a bit more angst towards the end, but their story was sweet and satisfying.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book. A is for Alpha B is for Books.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Yeahway notebooks' Stars!

You all know by now that Vi Keeland is one of my absolute favorite romance authors of all time. So yes, I have high expectations for every book she releases and I am happy to say The Naked Truth reached all of them!

I really enjoyed how Vi developed the story in this book, she got really original with Grayson's life, with all the suprises and twists and unexpected moments, and also his story with Layla. As always, the couple had off-the-charts chemistry, the writing
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
These two deserve each other...

He goes to jail so his WIFE doesn’t have to...then cheats on said WIFE with the heroine - who was his attorney and as such she should have read his file and known he was MARRIED??!!

Luna Sol
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s hard to put into words how much I loved The Naked Truth by Vi Keeland. This has become my favorite book written by her. I just really never wanted the book to end. I found it to be unique, different, unlike anything I have read before. I loved Gray and Layla, each one individually and as a couple. My goodness, their chemistry and connection was so electrifying.
Gray has gone through so much and the way he went for what he wanted just gave me goosebumps continuously when expressing how he fe
Emma
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
The book was ok, the MCs are not my favorite but I didn't hate them either, the hero except his smirking and arrogance at the beginning was ok and cared for the heroine,(view spoiler). I couldn't connect to the female lead and skipped a lot of her inner dialogue. Overall, it was ok but it felt like many elements from other books wrapped up together to create a ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I’m not sure what I loved more: this story or Gray himself. I picked this up and proceeded to ignore everything else around me until I was finished, and I’m not even sorry. And now, even after finishing the book, I can’t leave him. I don’t think any hangover remedy is going to work here….

I have no idea why I went into this thinking I was going to dislike Gray. I should have known better. I love each and every one of Vi’s hero’s but this one seemed different. Maybe it was the cocky attitude from
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
4 Stars

“We’re not going to happen, Gray.”
A slow smile stretched across his handsome face. “Yes, we are. You can fight it all you want.” He leaned his face to mine.
Our noses were practically touching. My body tingled feeling his hot breath on my skin.
“In fact, I want you to fight it. Fight it tooth and nail. It will make it that much better for both of us when you finally give in.”

THE NAKED TRUTH IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO READ!!!! After coming off a "brutal angst" type of book, I desperately
Shayna
“…I want you to fight it. Fight it tooth and nail. It will make it that much better for both of us when you finally give in.”

Another charming and sexy SMASH HIT from one of my all time favorite authors in the genre! The more I read from Vi Keeland, the more I fall in love with her words, her hilarious and brilliant mind, and her amazing and unforgettable characters. Gray Westbrook is EVERYTHING you could ever want in a sexy, witty, and gorgeous hero. Layla Hutton is radiant, fierce, and beauti
Kim
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
Gray and Layla's meeting and initial relationship were anything but typical. But it felt real until she felt lied to and betrayed, and she cut him off.

But now he is back and infiltrating her life and trying for a second chance. He's ready to explain the past and convince her of the possibility of a future, but he has his work cut out for him.

Layla is a work-a-holic lawyer who is trying hard to earn the approval of the partners at her firm. She's cynical, tightly wound, and has trust iss
Snow
Gray Westbrook and Layla Hutton met in prison. Yeah, not your usual place of romance LOL, but still, it was a prison for blue collars, corporate crimes and so on...

So, Gray was there cause he was set up, obviously and Layla had to do her punishment for breaking her client-lawyer confidence rule...and in this unconventional circumstences, they develop a true connection based on conversations, mostly...and Layla falls for Gray, until her heart is shattered by a lie or omitted truth...

3 years later
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

"Me and Freckles. We're meant to be."

Y'all, The Naked Truth by Vi Keeland is one Hell of a read!!! The emotions I had while reading was sooo off the charts. I had that warm chocolate chip gooey feeling in my heart...lol OMG 5 AMAZING STARS FROM ME!!!

Layla worked for a law firm. She nearly got herself disbarred and fired several years back. So she had been trying to be the model employee for Latham & Pittman.

Well that was until she walked into the meeting room and seen her ex-Mr. Gray Westbr
Zairobe25
No mejora el enfermo XDDD
La historia es aburrida, cliché, so corny, y un twist que ademas de over the top esta repetido en los recursos usados por la autora (view spoiler)
Al menos ya no uso ese recurso que ya me tenia aburrida donde el pov de la heroína era en presente y el del héroe en pasado; si que hay un par de capítulo
Andrea Fleury
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy hot bad boy..

Wonderful sexy book. Hot 🔥 man and the woman he can't stay away from. But there's another woman in his life. Oh and he's married. Oops. You will cry and laugh and fall in love with the way he fells
Some Like It Hot!: August BOTM The Naked Truth by Vi Keeland 5 20 Aug 29, 2018 06:51PM
Turning Pages At ...: The Naked Truth by Vi Keeland 22 21 Aug 07, 2018 06:27PM
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over ninety Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and meet Vi i

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
“She said he was the love of her life, and that when you found your one true love, you couldn’t replace them, because you’d given your heart away.” 5 likes
“We’re not over. We’re just getting started. Because what we had was real, and real doesn’t go away, no matter how much you want it to.” 3 likes