Start by marking “Sinful (The Sin Duet Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Sinful (The Sin Duet Book 3)

Sinful

(Sin Duet #2)

4.58  ·  Rating details ·  235 Ratings  ·  136 Reviews
Leave it to me to finally learn how to drive stick…with a woman who’s nothing but trouble.

Protecting people is what I do. But with Gemma everything is different. There was a time when she was my everything and I would have given my life to protect her.

Now she’s back and this time I won’t fail her. I’m ready to put it all on the line to keep her safe.

My past finally caug
Published June 19th 2018 by Malone Squared

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
  descriptionAfter that crazy cliffhanger from book one I was dying to dive into this book, and I was not disappointed. I enjoyed it a whole heck of a lot. Even more than the first. I was a little nervous about how it started out. I was worried we were going to have a book full of everyone hating on Gemma and chasing after Matthias. Luckily, that isn't what happened and we head very quickly into what I especially love about this entire series...the character interactions and the feeling of family this gro
RoseyLovesBooks
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ex-ORUS agent turned bodyguard Matthias Weller is a danger to everyone he loves. After what Matt's done, he has to put as much distance between himself and them for their own good. But Blake Security, Matt's adopted family, and his childhood love Gemma don't seem to know what's good for them and follow. When The Family, a criminal organisation that wants to kill Matt, kidnaps Gemma, the rag tag bunch at Blake Security that had become Matt's family rally behind him. Will Matt be able to save Gemm ...more
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So Sinful starts off right where Sin ended. You have to read the first books to understand what is going on.

We now know what Matthias is going through a lot more. Matthias has gone rogue and so we get a bit more action in this book. I really enjoy him and Gemma. She is the perfect soulmate for him. I won't give anything away since this is the last book other than you really should read these books.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Damn, these Malone women can WRITE!! Through all the various Blake Security stories, my love for their writing has grown, as has my love for their heroes and heroines. I have a soft spot for the original couple, Noah and Lucia, and always will, but I can safely say that Matthias and Gemma have uprooted them in my heart with their amazing journey to love.

Sinful picks up right where Sin left off, with everyone reeling at the change in Matthias, who has just run off after nearly taking Noah and R
Vivi Chatzikiriakou
" The Malones, once again, have shown how talented and versatile they are!!! "

Book rates: 5+stars
Plot: 5+stars
Characters: 5+starts
Writing: 5+stars
Pacing: 5+stars
Cover: 5 Sinful stars

Hero: Matthias (Mat) Weller
Heroine: Gemma (Gigi) Boyd

"I received a complimentary copy of this book and have volunteered to leave a review."

There are times, just like this one, that I'm in a loss of words however I'm in awe of the mind, in that case minds, who conceived and formulate the type of story that has not
Onnica (I Love Romantic Fiction blog)
Review also here: http://iloveromanticfiction.com/2018/...

Why you should read it: This is the conclusion to the duet focusing on Matthias’s back story. If you enjoyed the prologue Before Sin and Sin then you’ll want to know what happened after that huge cliffhanger! Sinful had plenty of drama, sexual heat and action. Matthias has a lot to deal with and he’s more than ready to succeed so that he and Gemma can be together.

What you might not like: This book seemed rather disjointed to me in places.
Michelle
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. I have this sinful was my favorite of the series. It was full of action, lots of sexual attraction and a lot more. Matt is such a good person. Not mention hot and that accent damn lol.
Vickie
4.5 stars.

Picking up from where the previous book ended, Sinful is quick in getting the action started and my heart literally broke for Matthias in the beginning of this book. I’ve always been a massive fan of his, he’s definitely been my man since I was introduced to him and I hated seeing the effects of his past hitting him full force. Of course he’s got his friends and colleagues rallying around to help him whether he wants their help or not, not only in getting answers but also in getting s
Ca Fender
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dear Malone’s,

These duets you write so well are killing me. As I’m just getting into the first book and I’m flipping pages as quick as I can and I’m thinking omg, omg, yes, yes, yes... it ends. Whoops, sorry I’m done. Yes, I’m aware I left you with a cliffy and on the cusp and you’re now screaming for more.

Thus, I cuss, scream, holler, rant, rave, and possibly break things in my frustration.

But magically the second part of the duet comes out and you’re ready to finish what you started. Yep, we
Nessa
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm crying over the heartfelt story that just unfolded in this series. From the prequel, the first part, and now the conclusion, my heart was broken, pieced together, then shattered repeatedly with all the plot twists. Mathias is still my favorite from the Blake Security crew, and I'm finally glad his story was told. I knew it easy going to be a rough ride, but it was so much more, and so amazing!!!
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow Matthias has a lot going on in this book, he has Gemma but when she says something to him he becomes super soldier and runs , but he doesn't go off like he used to.
Gemma and Blake security look for him and when they find him they figure out just what has happened to make him flip like he did and why Gemma did what she did, but there are secrets none of them know about and when more of their past comes into play will they all make it out alive?
Toni
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh my goodness! Matthias is a freaking ninja. I love this book and finding out more of what happens in the world of Blake security men. Matthias has always had a dark side that made him stand out from the others. He is quiet and always seemed to be thinking. Gemma brings him out of his shell and as characters there brilliant together. Gemma is a total badass herself. This whole series has had me itching to read more and I even may or may not actually emailed the author seeing when next books w ...more
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sinful is simply sinfully delicious!!
Fast paced quick read, this installment on the Sin series, is intense, rich and sexy!
This is not a standalone! You must read Before Sin and Sin first!
That said, Matthias and Gigi are back with a vengeance. Their story continued to develop and unfold flawlessly.
There was angst steam and a story that was rich in story and heat.
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot damn the men of Blake Security are so hot! We finally get the ending to Matthias' & Gemma's story. This is Book 3 in the Sin Duet Book Series. I loved the 1st 2 books in this series. They had me hanging on the edge of my seat and flipping the pages as fast as I could. The cliffhanger damn near killed me. I couldn't wait to dig into Book 3!

This isn't your average romance. It is intense, dark, twisted, angsty, action packed, sexy, and steamy with surprise twists that you won't see coming!
Jenny
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the characters and the support and love they have for each other. Matthias and Gemma had great chemistry. Sometimes I felt that Gemma was so indecisive. The twists blew my mind. I sure didn’t see some of them coming. An amazing book with romance, suspense, and mystery.
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Angel
Shelves: arc, mf
This book was all kinds of intense. I enjoyed the conclusion of Matthias and Gemma's story. Lots of good characters with a unique storyline. Great read!!

*I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader coy of this book.*
Linda Ketter
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am shocked. I did not see that coming. And I'm pretty sure you won't see it coming either.

How do you write a spoiler-free review when all you want to do is gush over the twists and turns that happened in the book.

I do not know how Malone squared will top this duet. And who in their right mind allowed JJ to have a gun? I mean, are you out of your bloody mind?
Tersea
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to Mathias and Gemma’s story and wow what a read. I freaking loved it!!
Oh Matthias my heart still hurt for this guy but in a good way, I loved that they finally got their HEA, they both deserved it especially Matthias!!
Sandi
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg, i have been waiting for this since that cliffhanger. I was not disappointed. I loved Matthias and Gemma’s story, they had been through so much and came out stronger. I have loved all these stories about the guys from Blake’s Security but this has been my favorite so far.
Denise  Satin
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was number two in the duet Sin and Sinful and there was also Pre-Sin. In Sinful, the action really heats up for Matthias and Gemma and all of Blake Security. They finally get a psychiatrist in to deprogram him and there are such twists and turns and one that truly I never saw coming. This book was Dynamite in a Book. Holy Smoke. Fantastic read. Nana Malone never disappoints her readers. I absolutely ;loved this book and this series and loved Matthias and Gemma's back story. Couldn't tu ...more
Isha Coleman
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
We've met the monster. Now we learn the man. Mathias has many sides. Dangerous assassin being his most obvious, but beneath the killer is a great capacity for love. Can the beast be tamed? M squared has created a complicated tale of love lust and betrayal. Sinful is not just a runaway love affair or a renegade bloodfest. It's the creation of a family from Gemma and Mathias to Noah, Oskar, Rafe and all the other band of brothers. Love was the driving force for an epic ride.
Lisa
Jun 09, 2018 added it
This was a fantastic read that I was happy to see end the way that it did. The first half of Matthias's and Gemma's story left us in a cliff hanger but I was glad to see the questions answered and the pair to get their HEA. This was an action packed read that had a lot of answers for this couple that continue to be hot together! I would recommend this book to others.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book.
Andi
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have loved Matthias from the original Shameless series! I’m so glad that we final got his story. & man what a story he told! The intrigue, the suspense, the mystery & the romance. Absolutely amazing!
Anja
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. The Malone's just have it - the perfectionism of bringing an absolutely overwhelming and suspensful story to their readers. It's always a pleasure to read such a book. You'll get hooked to the story that starts right where the first book left off. I'm literally blown away - I did not expect some of the twists the story provides.
Karen
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review to come.
Sue
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The cliffhanger in Sin about did me in and I have been waiting, forever it seems, for Sinful to arrive so I could find out what happened! I absolutely loved this book (and the duet). Sexy, suspenseful, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Fantastic!
Yvonne Daniels
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Minx and Nana Malone
Sinful The Sin Duet Book 3
by M. Malone , Nana Malone
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I must give both of these two authors Minx and Nana Malone their due. They are the Dynamic Duo because the books that they write together and separately are the BOMB! They can ROCK YOUR WORLD as TWO or ONE, I absolutely enjoy reading everyone of their books I have read. You can't put any of their books in one certain specific category their books are drama full, intriguing, suspenseful, enemies, secrets, visionary, loving, adventurous, f
Mary Clark
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing conclusion to the series and I was totally intrigued with the way the story developed. There is so much more to Matthias that meets the eye. The reader finally gets an insight into him, and his background, when he finally tells his side of the story to those he considers family. There are also lies and deceit which adds flavour to the overall enjoyment of the story. I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending this book.

Matthias is gone and in his place is the cold-bl
Renee
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Sinful is the second book in M. Malone and N. Malone's The Sin Duet. You must read Sin first or your going to be lost.

Protecting people is what I do. But with Gemma everything is different. There was a time when she was my everything and I would have give my life to protect her. Now she's back and this time I won't fail her. I'm ready to put it all on the line to keep her safe. My past finally caught
Karen
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mathias a young man who has lived a whole life in his young years. His childhood was beyond corrupt and his start in life was not great. His mother and he are moved to the compound of the Family. He is a smart child and notices things that are going on around him. This only helps him in knowledge of life. He knows that he has to get away from the Family if he wants a real life. He finds a reason to keep going when Gigi is moved to the compound to repay a debt to the Family for her father. Mathia ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY Bestselling author M. Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her three favorite guys, her husband and their two sons. She likes dramatic opera music, staid old men wearing suspenders, claw-foot bathtubs and unexpected surprises.

The thing she likes best is getting to make up stuff for a living.

-JOIN MY MAILING LIST HERE - http://www.mmalonebooks.com/newsle

Sin Duet (3 books)
  • Before Sin (The Sin Duet Book 1)
  • Sin (The Sin Duet Book 2)