Start by marking “Under the Yew Tree” as Want to Read:
Under the Yew Tree

Under the Yew Tree

For the heroic Sir Thomas wooing the Prince of a fairytale Kingdom is a far thornier problem than slaying dragons and rescuing damsels in distress. After persuading the King that Sir Thomas is a suitable beau for the Prince, he arranges the perfect proposal setting.
Who could resist a romantic picnic in a magical meadow, underneath a Yew tree with unicorns grazing nearby?
T
Published July 10th 2018 by Nero Seal

To ask other readers questions about Under the Yew Tree, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under the Yew Tree

Start your review of Under the Yew Tree
Pat Freeman
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Huh! What ! LOL!!

Under The Yew Tree by Nero Seal

A what did I just read moment ! This is a cute little satire about two lovers, Prince William and Sir Thomas. They are heading for the alter but Sir Thomas has ideas and goals to meet before that happens. A little MM romance ! Love blooms as the unicorns graze in the beautiful meadow. Now baby unicorn is lurking about learning things he shouldn’t, mamma is chomping mad and dear ole dad is rainbow drunk.

The end of the book is hilarious and explains
Anja S.
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious short from a writer whose debut novel Love of the Egoist is a dark and twisted M/M suspense. So you'd never expect how colorful, crazy, and funny he can be! I laughed so hard about this absurd short story. Great twist.
Renee
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am almost speechless trying to word this review. It’s hard to even think about this story without laughing. It definitely hit all the right comedic notes. Best of all Nero Seal is a genius at always making me wonder what will happen next. This isn’t my typical genre but I actually want to find more, which is the mark of a truly magnificent author. My only complaint is I never wanted it to end I was laughing so much!

5 stars for a brilliant, surprising and comedic read! Highly recommend!
Becca
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
A book that makes you laugh, wonder wth is happening and keeps you hopping.
Emma Jaye
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, a little farce is needed in everyone's life and if m/m is your thing, grab this with both hands.

I had the real pleasure of beta reading this, if you want something that'll have you laughing out loud this is the book to lighten your day and make you go WTF?
It's something you need to experience for yourself, I can guarantee, like all of Nero's books, you won't forget it.
LivreLover
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know how to explain this. Words escape me like elusive drunk unicorns but I’ll try to line them up for you.

It’s hilarious, it’s fabulously quotable, and it has a definite twist I was not expecting.
Should you read it? By George! Yes you should and yes you shall!

Will it make you laugh? I suggest not drinking any beverages while reading for fear of snorting them out your nose.

Thank you for this, Nero!
Kirstin
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t. Stop. Laughing. Seriously, from dark and dirty to hilarity, Nero Seal writes it all. And very well. This was a fun, lighthearted short with a high absurdity factor and a very special WTF moment.

Highly entertaining.
dreamerinexile
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Wooing love 5 gold stars.

My review is as follows peeps:
As I began reading the story, my face just could not contain my excitement.

Nero Seal knows how to make you swoon. Like seriously, the dude give romance a whole new meaning.

I wannt cuddle and hug and shower him with kisses.

But don't worry he isn't just all about making your heart speed up and your soul swoon kinda guy. He makes you laugh so hard that you are literally crying.

And then the ending.

To end this review, I leave you with my final th
Blu_As
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No kidding this book changed my life and Nickname on several platforms. You may call me Sir Sprayer.
Ana
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
I have no idea what I just read, but this was just so much fun. I couldn’t stop laughing while I read every words that came out of Sir Thomas mouth. It was hilarious. It was a short story with some unexpected twists and nothing to be consider seriously. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something fun to read.
YOYO
May 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m-romance
what did I just read again???
Carrie
Title: Under the Yew Tree
Author: Nero Seal
Format: Kindle (Free)

[ Enjoyed ] No.
[ Last Read ] Last night.
[ Reread ] Highly unlikely.

[ Cover Lust ] No.
[ Intriguing Title ] No.
[ Interesting Premise/Plot ] No, but the unircorn-phobia made me curious.
[ Preview Impressions ] Seems like a light comedy.

[ Kept My Attention ] Nope.
[ Got Bored / Mind Wandering ] Yup.
[ Skimmed/Skipped Scenes/Chapters ] Over half the story.
[ Reread Past Scenes For Fun ] No.
[ Reread Past Scenes Cause My Memory Sucks To Clear
Sep 10, 2018
Pallavi Dubey
Nov 29, 2019
Nero Seal
Mar 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Trio
Joy  Avery
Dec 11, 2018
Suze
Dec 20, 2018

• Kept in the Dark (Locke and Keyes Agency, #1)
  • Stand in Place
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • Lane’s (Life According to Maps #3)
  • Bear, Otter, and the Kid (Bear, Otter, and the Kid, #1)
  • Life According to Maps: Omnibus Edition
  • Hunted (Prey #1)
  • Read My Lips
  • Dirty Cop
  • Monster (Vertex, #1)
  • Mr. Winterbourne's Christmas (Winterbourne, #2)
  • When Red Cried Wolf (Happily Ever Asher, #1)
  • A Slave to Clay
  • Bitter Sweets
  • Run Devil Run (Sparrow Falls #3)
  • Falls the Shadow (Sparrow Falls #2)
  • Risk Taker (Mixed Messages, #3)
  • Oz (Finding Home, #1)
Journalist, poker player, casino events manager, designer, and SEO specialist, Nero Seal tried it all before committing to the idea of being an M/M fiction writer. Living in one of the most homophobic countries in the world, he has a lot to say. Being an avid traveler, he creates his imaginary worlds from the places he’s been and the people he’s met.
Characters always talk in his head, forcing him

News & Interviews