Start by marking “The Wondrous Dinosaurium” as Want to Read:
The Wondrous Dinosaurium

The Wondrous Dinosaurium

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  13 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Published May 28th 2018 by Maverick Arts Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Wondrous Dinosaurium, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wondrous Dinosaurium

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Janey
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is something nostalgic about this book, I think because it captures that feeling of being a child where anything is possible... including going to a shop where you can get a dinosaur, no money involved, just choose and head off with your very own prehistoric pet. How brilliant is that! The child lucky enough to be having this fun in The Wondrous Dinosaurium is Danny and he's very sweet in his repeated attempts at having a dinosaur as a pet, and with the support of shop owner Mr Ree it's an ...more
K Olsen
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-book
What young child would not love the prospect of picking a dinosaur as a pet? My two loved seeing which dinosaur Danny would pick, and it was a great point of discussion - lots of interaction during reading.
The secondary character of Mr Ree is wonderfully eccentric, and it made delightful listening as he described the types of dinosaurs on offer.
Overall, this is a great picture book for young boys and girls - a fun, different angle on dinosaurs.
Keira Leonard
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My son LOVED this book. It also reminded him that he has wanted a pet lizard for a very long time now and would really love to get one after reading The Wonderous Dinosaurium as he now thinks if a lixard is too hard to mind he can just swap pets heehee..quite a nostalgic feel to it. Great read for kids Great book .
Susan Kinsey
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a cute story! How fun it would be if we could go and chose a dinosaur to be our very own pet?
A nice little moral of how sometimes we need to go through many choices before ever finding the right one! Beautiful illustrations, and being a teacher, I know kid would engage and just love this story.
Lou Treleaven
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This wonderfully fun book is full of colour, humour and action as a boy tries to choose which dinosaur to have as a pet from Mr Ree's mysterious Dinosaurium. I love the fact that the dinosaurs are technically accurate even though they are drawn with bags of personality. Great for fans of Dear Zoo.
Leilani
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A bright and delightful tale that every dinosaur loving child will adore! And if they don't love dinosaurs already they will once they've heard this story.
Writerbizwoman
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
Fun and quirky book which brought back memories of my daughter desperately wanting a guinea pig.
Scott
Elizabeth Beverley
Jul 15, 2018
Weekend Wendie
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun romp through the dinosaur ranks! Who wouldn’t want to visit a pet shop that sells dinosaurs?? Fab illustrations and a fun story make this an entertaining read. We loved it at #picturebookclub too!
Giles Paley-Phillips