Start by marking “Honor Bound” as Want to Read:
Honor Bound

Honor Bound

(The Honors #2)

Savvy criminal turned skilled Leviathan pilot Zara Cole finds new friends and clashes with bitter enemies in the second book of this action-packed series from New York Times bestselling authors Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre that’s perfect for fans of The 100 and The Fifth Wave.

Zara Cole was a thief back on Earth, but she’s been recently upgraded to intergalactic fugitive. O
Published February 19th 2019 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about Honor Bound, please sign up.
Natalie Ditto this! We need an audiobook version of Honor Bound ASAP!
Allison L Rachel Caine's website says it's part of a trilogy. Based on the release dates of the first two books, I'm guessing the third won't be out until Feb.…moreRachel Caine's website says it's part of a trilogy. Based on the release dates of the first two books, I'm guessing the third won't be out until Feb. 2020. It's a hard wait.,(less)

Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
5 “favorite series” stars!

They did it again! Won my heart and made me swoon and fear and cheer and ….

This book was one of my most awaited for 2019. I read Honor Among Thieves after having read fantastic reviews by Shanah, Raven and Dani.

I didn’t know what to expect as I am (or rather was) not a scifi or space adventure fan.

I ended being swept off my feet by that book. It was totally unique, unexpected, emotional, right …well you get it I just loved it.

Honor Bound landed in my mailbox on Frid
Shelley
*Source* Library
*Genre* Young Adult, Science Fiction
*Rating* 3.5-4

*Thoughts*

Honor Bound is the second installment in co-authors Rachel Caine & Anne Aguirre's The Honors series. This book picks up right where Honor Among Thieves left off. After their dangerous encounter with the Phage, a terrifying alien race capable of devouring their beloved Leviathan which are sentient beings, Zara Cole, Beatrix Teixeira, Leviathan Nadim, along with Leviathan Typhon, Starcurrent, Yusuf, Marko, and Chao Xin
Alaina
wowzers.

Honor Bound was a pretty good book. I will admit that at the beginning I was a bit bored with what was going on. Thankfully, it got better.

Now we are still with the same characters from the first book. Yet, Zara and the gang are still wandering into trouble. I absolutely love her and Nadim. Especially when they were both trying to figure out a solution to the same problem. Even if they viewed it differently these two worked really well together.

This book did always deliver some good twis
Crazy4Books
A Trillion Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 No I Give This Series All The Stars in The Universe 😍 I havent even finished the second book yet and I know Ive found my all time favorite series and I want everyone to read it while at the same time not wanting anyone to get 10 feet from it because its all mine. Lol 😆 Ive never felt this way before.

Since I write over half a dozen ARC reviews every month I rarely review books I picked up on my own, but I just love this series so much I needed to gush about it. The style of
Dani - Perspective of a Writer
description
Check out more reviews @ Perspective of a Writer...

The Buzz

After reading Honor Among Thieves I knew I had to read Honor Bound. I totally fell for Nadim, the living ship, and wanted to learn more about his fight with the enemies of his kind. When my writing partner decided to jump into the sequel I decided i should just go for it too and I managed to squeeze it into my reading schedule!! I was really excited...

Understand that since this is a sequel I will lightly mention details that you learn at
Alexandra
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Review can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

In the amazing sequel of the phenomenal writing duo, Zara Cole, Bea, and their living spaceship/space whale Nadim will embark on a journey full of mysteries, adventure, and unstoppable action.

After the ending of the first book Honor Bound begins with Zara, Bea Nadim and the fellow Elder Typhon traveling to the Sliver where they hope to help their ships and also escape the Phage. A space-station full of aliens, different cultures, countless of different
Wanda
An excellent follow-up to the first book. More is revealed about the Honors universe and it’s a dark and twisty place. Perfect for an adventure for a girl from the mean streets of Earth, like Zara Cole. I am glad that there will be a third volume, as this is a great fantasy world and it would be a shame not to explore it fully. Keep on writing, Ms. Caine and Ms. Aguirre!

I would maybe rate it at 4.25 or 4.33 stars, when I gave the first book the full 5 star treatment. Some of this is undoubtedly
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
4 stars!!! AHHHHHHHHH! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... I FLOVE these books and characters!!! I’ve become so invested in these characters that I just can’t get enough!!! Seriously GREAT Sci-fi!!

The story picks up right where we were left in the first book. Zara, Nadim and the rest of the crew have a rough road,... er,... space ahead of them as they try to tackle issues that they found themselves in from Honor Among Thieves. But that’s not all! There’s more twists and turns that kept
Anabel
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Puntuación: 4.5

Menudo enganche de libro, desde las primeras páginas me he visto envuelta en toda la trama, el tiempo no ha pasado por mi mente para olvidar todo de Zara y Nadim y sus compañeros, nuevos y no tanto. No he podido soltarlo en todo el fin de semana y me ha resultado un libro increíble para ser un libro de transición, no me ha dado para nada esa sensación. Mi problema viene ahora en esperar para la tercera parte, porque madre mía como se queda.
Jaye Berry
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, sci-fi
Rachel and Ann be like when writing this book:

This series is SO underrated but so good, it's a shame.

Honor Bound takes place not that long after the first book, Honor Among Thieves. Zara, her crew, and the rest of the newly teamed up fleet are in need of repairs and upgrades before heading into battle against the hungry swarm that hunt Leviathan. As they end up on an outlaw run outpost called the Silver, they come across all different types of aliens and have to make a deal with the boss of the
Clephiro (The Book Coven)
This book is criminally under-read.

After the explosive revelations at the end of Honor Among Thieves, Honor Bound picks up the frantic pace. Zara, Nadim and crew head to Sliver to recover and refuel before continuing to figure out what to do about the Phage. Things there get...complicated, especially when they get involved with Bacia.

The book is just everything I wanted. Diversity. Aliens that aren't just hot space elves. Complex relationships and I think it's (view spoiler)
Jo
Jun 11, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Super excited for this! Zadim all the way!!
Alba Amor por los libros
Maravilloso. 530 páginas de acción y tensión. Me ha encantado. No dejan de ocurrir cosas. La ambientación me tiene enamorada y la evolución de las relaciones de los personajes también. Pero ¿ESE FINAL? ¿Como sobrevivo yo hasta la tercera parte?
Lesincele Viaja gracias a los libros
Me ha gustado más que su primera parte si es posible. Sigue siendo una historia original y diferente pero con mucho más gancho que la primera parte.
Y el final...deja todo en el aire y de una forma muy interesante...con mil ganas del tercero
Aleya
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So freaking good. I need the next book.
Raven_Blake (dreamy addictions)
Actual Rating: 3.5 stars!
Same Review Also Posted On My Blog: dreamy Addictions

This book was one of my anticipated sequels of 2019! Last year, I loved Honor Among Thieves, the first book in this unique YA sci-fi series. So, I jumped into this book as soon as I got my hands on it. After finishing it, I was kinda left with mixed feelings. It was a good sequel but sadly I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I found the first half of the book pretty slow but I did loved the second half. The
Anny
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4’5 en realidad.
No sé por qué esta trilogía está pasando tan desapercibida porque es UNA MARAVILLA. El primer libro fue más lento, pero igualmente me encantó pero en cambio este, está plagado de acción, de momentazos entre personajes y las relaciones que se van desarrollando. Me encanta que las autoras hayan caracterizado a las protagonistas, Zara y Bea como dos chicas de color, entre otros temas.
Es un libro que se lee en un suspiro, pese a tener 500 páginas, engancha muchísimo y una vez que te
Anaïs
{3.5}

Me parece un poco injusto darle la misma puntuación que al primer libro porque creo que, objetivamente, es mejor, pero es que no hay giro argumental. La historia me resulta bastante lineal y no hay nada que me haga perder la cabeza y coger el libro hasta devorarlo. Pero en fin, profundizaré más en todo esto en un par de días.

Pues nada edito para añadir el link a la reseña tocha: https://prettylittlehuman.blogspot.co...
Mila
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,75 stars

I enjoyed this sequel to "Honor Among Thieves" quite a lot, especially the relationships between the characters and the originality of the world. However, I think it was a bit too long and some of the parts could've been edited out. I'm still very excited about the next book though!
S.E. Anderson
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I'm not gonna lie, this book was one of my highest anticipated reads of the year, and so it bore the weight of my massive expectations. Even so, it somehow blew them all away, making me already resent the fact that I have to wait another year for the next book! It's so amazing, I don't know if I can even put my thoughts into words.

While the first book took place over a couple of months, this one is more condensed to a few days, I think about a week (ignoring moments of time that are breezed ove

Caitlin
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A stunning sequel, with an even bigger battle to come. Zara, her ship Nadim, the ship Typhon, and their assorted crew have all been battered by past fights. They need someplace for healing and reinforcements for the fights still to come. The only option is a pirate base, unsafe with plenty of traps for the unwary. They'll have to survive the backstabbing and treachery before they continue their fight against the all-devouring Phage. (And the problems of Zara's past are there, too.)

An exciting re
Donna
Mar 14, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi
I enjoyed this more than the first book, probably because Honor Among Thieves had so much backstory. The group dynamics here were a lot more interesting than Zara's pre-Journey attitude.

The writing sometimes felt muddy though, especially in the Leviathan-centric action scenes. The heavy use of new merges made the battles more abstract, and it didn't help that some groups and aliens had similarly themed compound names that I'd have to pause for a beat to mentally separate. Even after specificall
Darcy
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, e-book, sci-fi, ya
Larkin (Wonderfilled Reads)
Holy crap, this series has jumped from great to AMAZING with this sequel. The action was nonstop and had me hooked from the very first page. And that ending.... I cannot wait to see what will happen next!
Nancy
Mar 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sac-has-e-book
2.5 stars.. Book 1 I liked but didn't love. Book 2 I didn't like. It was boring it felt like this was 1,000 pages. Note to self, don't read book 3.
Jeanna
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Superb world building! Review to come.
Kryssi D'Eredita
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although I enjoyed this, it started going all over the place, then ended in a really awkward way. Plus, an element they introduced seems really out of place. We’ll see, I guess 🤷🏻♀ ...more
Jenny
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Round two of the whale like space ships with their human bonding abilities....enjoyed the ongoing saga...wondering how it will turn out in the end of it all.
Monika Spancheska
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honor Bound is the second book in the Honors trilogy written by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre. It follows Zara, who after the events of the first book is now caught stranded in deep space with her Leviathan and her Honors partner. Things pick up immediately, and the dangers Zara faces this time around are much greater than she could have ever imagined.

Since book 1 ended on a pretty intense note and some dramatic revelations, this review will definitely have SPOILERS for the first book, because i
Teenreadsdotcom
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After their dangerous encounter with the Phage, a terrifying alien capable of devouring their beloved Leviathan, Zara and Bea need to make a pit stop to the Sliver for more supplies. There are no rules in the Sliver; the place is based solely on bargaining. In order to retrieve the supplies the team needs, Zara negotiates a deal that opens a Pandora’s Box that threatens the entire universe. HONOR BOUND continues this unique series by the amazing writing duo, Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre.

While HO
For Love of a Book: Honor Bound - Buddy Read June 13 6 May 22, 2019 11:28AM

• That Ain’t Witchcraft (InCryptid, #8)
  • Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
  • Unconquerable Sun (The Sun Chronicles #1)
  • Immunity (Contagion, #2)
  • The Pioneer (The Pioneer, #1)
  • Terminal Uprising  (Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse, #2)
  • Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2)
  • The Chosen (Contender, #1)
  • The Lovely and the Lost
  • Untitled (The Diabolic, #3)
  • The Deepest Blue
  • The Lady Rogue
  • Watcher in the Woods (Rockton, #4)
  • Only Ashes Remain (Market of Monsters, #2)
  • Chilling Effect (Untitled, #1)
  • The Other Side of the Sky (Untitled, #1)
  • Queenslayer
  • Circle of the Moon (Soulwood, #4)

The Honors (3 books)
  • Honor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1)
  • Honor Lost (The Honors, #3)