Start by marking “Boy Toy (Man Hands, #3)” as Want to Read:
Boy Toy (Man Hands, #3)

Boy Toy

(Man Hands #3)

A brand new romantic comedy from your favorite snort-laughing duo!

Liam

The moment Sadie Matthews walks through the daycare center door, I feel my world tilt in her direction. Again. I fell for her when I was fourteen, and I'm still not over her. Problem: she still thinks of me as a teen she used to babysit. But I've learned a few things about pleasing a woman in the last fi
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 218 pages
Published August 14th 2018 by Tuxbury Publishing LLC

Start your review of Boy Toy (Man Hands, #3)
CristiinaReads❀
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-books
➳A man with love and care towards kids, a single mother of two twins... what more can I ask for in this sexy, raw and passionate romance novel filled with laughter and joy...

➳My lack of rom-coms is always present since every time I read one, it has to just be PERFECT for me to properly enjoy it. Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby are two of the most unique authors I have read in such a long time, because no matter what type of romance they write, the laughter never stops pouring out of me. Now, for th
Christy
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo IMG_1776_zpstz6e8vvb.jpg

Boy Toy was a rom com for sure, but it was so much more than that! Unlike the first two books in the series, this wasn’t quite as LOL slap stick funny, but more funny, sweet, and just more. By far my favorite of this series!

Sadie is a single mom putting her twin girls in daycare for the first time after some bad luck with a string of nannies. It’s a hard decision for her, but it’s what's best. At the daycare, she sees a man who knocks her socks off. He happens to be Liam McAlliste
Sarina Bowen
Aug 03, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
You need this snippet from BOY TOY!
“What are you guys in the mood for?” I ask, bringing up the Netflix icon on my screen.
“Hmmm…” Ash says. “I dunno. How about something sexy? Like, The Graduate!”
That’s a little weird. Usually Ash asks for some kind of action flick involving explosions or car chases or both.
“Nah,” Brynn says. “I’m much more in the mood for American Pie. You know, I think that’s the movie where the term MILF was invented. You know, a Mother I’d Like To Fuck.”
There’s a massive sco
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
***Now Available***

I absolutely love this author. She can totally get me with every book she writes, every trope, every character. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this series so I knew I couldn’t wait to get to this one. And it definitely wasn’t a disappointment, at all. Out of the three books so far in this series, this may be my favorite. Why you ask, it features the two previous couples, and second we get Liam & Sadie. Definitely a favorite book of 2018

We’ve gotten a lot of Sadie’s story over the l
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

I kiss her once before heading back out to the deck. She tastes like crisp wine and a hint of spice. She tastes like everything I ever wanted.

BOY TOY, the third installment of the ”Man Hands” series was filled with numerous laugh out loud moments, steam, and even some heart-aching angst. The pace of the story flowed smoothly, so much that never once did I feel that I wasn’t completely entertained. I was fully engaged with the plot and loved
Stacey is Sassy
***IT'S ALIVE!!!***

Age really doesn't matter...

I absolutely LOVED THIS STORY!!! It was so relatable and made me feel so connected to the characters. I blubbered like a baby at one stage. Any reader who has had kids and feels a smidge of self-consciousness from their post-baby bodies will get it. Poor hubby walked in as I was wiping the tears from my eyes. He then faced the *Do you still love me?* emotional and hormonal interrogation. I got the eye-rolling, she’s reading another emotional boo
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sarina Bowen Fans, Tanya Eby Fans, Romance
5 Be Still My Heart Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
OMG... I just needed to take a breath...This book was everything I love...You had just the right amount of humor, concern, curiosity, hope and so many Swoon-Worthy Moments...I lost count. Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby created a couple which made me disappear from my everyday life and slip into Liam's and Sadie's...

We had the idea of an older woman younger man...yet even though there was about six years difference??? I think that really wasn't the true
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4.5 Second Chance Stars

Sadie is a single mum divorcee with two adorable twin 2yr old girls, Kate and Amy. After having nothing but trouble using nannies she decides to put the girls into day care. When she drops them off for their first day the man who signs them in just happens to be someone from Sadie's past who has grown into a sex god!

Here's the thing, I have never been a huge fan of the older woman younger man thing in books but it didn't bother me at all in this. I was 100% cheering for Sa
Sabrina
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 Stars

Full disclosure, I requested this book before there was a blurb because I've enjoyed the previous books in the series so much. So when I actually got the book and realized it was an older-woman-younger-man type of story I became really nervous about it since it's not a trope I'm too crazy about. But now that I've read it I'm actually glad that I didn't know the trope or else I might have missed out on reading a great book.

Liam and Sadie were off the charts
Sophia Triad
Liam has been in love with his babysitter Sadie Matthews since he was 14 and she was 20 years old.
15 years later Liam gets the perfect opportunity to seduce her.

Then his tongue teases the seam of my lips. When I open for him, he tastes of cold beer and youth and the kind of fun I haven’t had in a long time. Each kiss is a little deeper. And each one ends as another begins. Strong arms pull me closer to his body, and my brain clicks right off. Instead of thoughts, I hear static, like a dysfunctio
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰

Boy Toy is rom com at its finest.

I barely even made it to 20% and I had already cackled, chortled and chuckled.

Sadie is final member of this little sisterhood to find her HEA and the one I identified the most with. She's kind of a hippie chick, loves pillows and works in the mental health field. She's getting her life back together after her butt lick of a husband left her shortly after she gave birth to their twin daughters. Decker is a butt lick. Trust me.

She's reluctantly trying to
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)

*3.5 stars*

When I saw that Teddy Hamilton was one of the narrators for Boy Toy I one-clicked that audiobook soooo fast. If your ears haven't had the pleasure of listening to Teddy yet, you need to make that happen. He is a serious wonder, and I wish more authors used him. While on the subject of narrators, I was worried that Tanya Eby wouldn't hold her own, but I was pretty surprised by how great she was, especially with her male voices. Bravo to her.

Now, the story itself took me almost a month
Isabella. R
4 MILF Stars ⭐

Being a single parent to twins is no easy feat. When Sadie is forced to enrol her girls into Daycare, their carer is none other then the fourteen year old boy she once babysat for. Except the sweet boy has been replaced by a drool worthy man with the Midas touch.

Liam can't believe he is seeing Sadie after all these years. Not only does he have fond memories of her, she was his first ever crush. Realising that she's divorced makes her fair game. Well here's to hoping....

"But it’s
Tara
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved everything about this book! It was sweet, hot and LOL funny #hiddenvalley. There’s nothing sexier than a man who loves kids, which pretty much makes Liam the sexiest book boyfriend around.
Shayna
“I’ll go home if you want me to. But I’d rather explore every inch of your body. With my tongue.”

Boy Toy by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby is a laugh out loud romantic comedy that will have you blushing, swooning, and giggling in no time! Liam and Sadie were PERFECT together! I loved their flirtatious dynamic. I loved how Liam wouldn’t give up on the stubborn and beautiful single mother of adorable twin girls. My heart broke for the hit that Sadie’s self esteem took with her now ex-husband. But
Claudia Fosca Stahl
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Boy Toy is everything you want in a romantic comedy. First, you have a great storyline. Second, you have amazing characters. Third, it is hot. HOT. And four, it couldn’t be funnier. Boy Toy is the real deal. It doesn’t get any better than this. Seriously.

First of all, Boy Toy can be read as a standalone. You don’t need to have read either of the previous two books to enjoy it. Having said that, I totally recommend reading the other books in the Man Hands series because they are freaking awesome.
1-Click Addict Support Group
4.5 Second Chance Stars

Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Nothing is sweeter than a single parent romance – unless you up the ante by making the single parent a mom of twin toddlers. You’d better brace yourself for cuteness overload in Boy Toy, the third standalone rom-com in the wildly entertaining Man Hands series.

Sadie is raising her two-year-old twin girls alone with virtually no help from her loser ex-husband. Like many women, she’s trying to balance motherhood with a career and is left feeling frazzled, guilty, and unattractive.

She used to babysi
Wil Loves Books!
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was super cute and super sweet. Not my favorite Sarina book but good nonetheless. The audiobook is pretty good as well, love Teddy Hamilton ❤️
seton
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: older-woman
Genre: Rom-com
Rating: 4.5

Adorbs.

That is the only word for this bk. The hot and nerdy 29 yr old H who never got over his crush on the h when younger was adorbs. The 35 yr old therapist divorcee h was sympathetic. Her 2 yr old twins were also adorbs.

Loved it!

P.S. I am going to steal “He wants to put ranch dressing on your Hidden Valley” from now on. Because I'm twelve.

P.P.S. I didnt read the two previous bks and it was a-okay. I will get to them eventually.
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
Boy Toy was such a hoot! The humor is so well done, and I also loved the romance. Sadie definitely deserved to find her HEA, and Liam was the perfect guy to give it to her.
JewelsyGoolsy
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kini
Aug 20, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick and mostly fun read. Boy Toy was probably my favorite in the series. I love a good story about a divorcee finding love again and even better if it is with the nanny :) IN this case, the nanny is even younger than the heroine, so I was all for it.

Sadie is an overworked mother of twins and her ex is basically trash. Liam is working at the child care center that Sadie's girls go to. Sadie used to be Liam's babysitter and he always had a crush on her. Liam is the sweetest, loving, c
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: single-parent
4 Single Mama Stars

Man Hands series will get you laughing out loud and put a smile on your face. What’s not to love with a single mom to two-year-old twins! I know cuteness overload. Also the Hero is five years younger than the Heroine. I don’t usually like it when the Hero is younger, but you know what? It worked for this book and five years isn’t that big of a deal.

Sadie is a busy mom and is going through a divorce. She’s trying to find herself again and here comes Liam, she use to baby-sit hi
Anna
Dec 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a huge disappointment
If you are on vacation and you like fluffy shallow reads- that's your story.
MCs were unbelievable for me: heroine is a psychologist and with so many issues... Hero was creepy , he was constantly talking with himself when he was 14 years old ("we like her bosom, we'd like to be kissed by her"...)...WTF??!!
He is only 5 years younger, it's almost no difference in age for me...
Funny sometimes, but it didn't keep my interest... I skipped a lot.
She could do better!
FMABookReviews

❝She smells like flowers. She smells like moonlight and secrets and wishes.❞

I love this duo. Bowen and Eby write as one brain, their collaboration is seamless and deceptively simple, and their stories are hilariously funny, yet tender-hearted. I am a fan for life, and pray they never stop!

Liam fell in love with Sadie when she spent the summer babysitting him and his siblings. Fifteen years later when she walks into the daycare center where he works, all those feelings and thought
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: August 14, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Recommended Read

Boy Toy is a sweet and sexy romance with laugh out loud moments and superb characters! I loved the idea behind the book and devoured it word for word. Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby make a great team when it comes to writing and I look forward to many more books the two write together.

This book, while being the third in the Man Hands series, is a complete standalone. I haven't read the other books in th
maggieandteddy
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: single-parent
I absolutely loved this book. I've read quite a few books by Sarina Bowen, but this is my first book by Tanya Eby.
I really enjoy co-authored books. I think that it keeps the energy level up and the plot moving.
I loved the humor. There are some serious times too.
Sadie's EX-husband Decker is a tool. What a freakin' cliche. BUT so accurate. He cheats on Sadie when their twin girls are barely two. With the nanny! There's no coming back from that. BUT stay tuned. Decker keeps on screwing up - alwa
Ivy Deluca
Sadie Matthews is picking up her twin girls from daycare, when she realizes the gorgeous man working there is none other than Liam McAllister, the boy she used to babysit when she was 20 and he was fifteen(ish). He’s grown up in the most delightful way. And yes, romance happens.

description

I’m going to make this quick (ha! so, you know, a normal length review like everyone else), since I’ll be reviewing it for the blog, but general thoughts?

The Good
-Liam is the hottie babysitter hero we ALL need. He is my f
Liber_Lady
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC GENEROUSLY PROVIDED BY AUTHORS IN EXCHANGE OF AN HONEST REVIEW***

Absolutely loved it..!!

Review to come soon..!!

• Once Upon a Real Good Time (Heartbreakers, #1)
  • Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)
  • Once Upon a Sure Thing (Heartbreakers, #2)
  • Erik (Arizona Vengeance, #2)
  • Love Online
  • Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye, #2)
  • Muses & Melodies (Hush Note, #3)
  • Rifts & Refrains (Hush Note, #2)
  • Goodbye Paradise (Hello Goodbye, #1)
  • Fall (VIP, #3)
  • It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
  • The Chase (Briar U, #1)
  • Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)
  • When August Ends
  • Hold You Close
  • Once Upon a Wild Fling (Heartbreakers, #3)
  • Pucked Love (Pucked, #6)
  • If I Only Knew (Second Time Around, #4)
sarina bowen
Sarina Bowen is the sixteen-time USA Today bestselling author of three dozen books, including: the True North series, and the Brooklyn Bruisers. She's the co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy. She's the author of The Ivy Years series, and more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by

Man Hands (4 books)
  • Man Hands (Man Hands, #1)
  • Man Card (Man Hands, #2)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)