Start by marking “Archangels MC (Bad Influence, #2)” as Want to Read:
Archangels MC (Bad Influence, #2)

Archangels MC

(Bad Influence #2)

“Even shattered wings hold heavenly beauty.”

I don’t know who I am.
I don’t even remember what my name is.
I was lost, confused and broken the day I met them.
My Angels.

To the world, they’re nothing but leather wearing, foul-mouthed bikers, but to me, they are my saviors.
The light at the end of a very dark tunnel.
But as my memory starts to come back to me in pieces, I fear
Published June 21st 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

Start your review of Archangels MC (Bad Influence, #2)
Coco.V
Dec 15, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (12/15/2018)!

Blurb:
“Even shattered wings hold heavenly beauty.”

I don’t know who I am.
I don’t even remember what my name is.
I was lost, confused and broken the day I met them.
My Angels.

The light at the end of a very dark tunnel.
But as my memory starts to come back to me in pieces, I fear the darkness ahead. Maybe the reason why I can’t recollect anything is because I don’t
Lynn44
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved It !

This is my first time reading this author but it certainly will not be my last. I got this book because I was intrigued by the cover and the title of the book. But let me say the prologue hooked me, I just had to know why and who had done to Hope what was done to her. I loved the characters in this story Hope was strong and guarded, it took strength to get through what she had to endure at the beginning of this book. Gabe, Michael and Cam were interesting complex characters, I do have
Melissa Hickman
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love!!!!!!

I swear I just don’t think this Author can write a bad book! I absolutely loved the story of Hope and her Angels! I so enjoyed how she woke up from such tragedy and abuse a kickass, take no prisoners, loving woman. The men in this book are exactly what a woman who had been through what Hope had needed! I can’t wait to read the next book!!!!!!!
Chaos Book Reviews.
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying, RH is not a style I generally pick out for myself. However I love MC romance & when I won a copy of this book from the lovely Ivy Fox herself and thought why not lets do this!

If you've ever read any form of MC romance you know their intense, full of brooding from our alpha's and a lady strong enough to understand them, in this regard Ms Fox did not disappoint.
Ivy has done an exceptional job of portraying the point of views of our three main squeezes (Michael, Cam
Ex Libris
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not all angels have wings...
Reverse Harem – MFMM – Bad Boy Bikers.
On my second outing with this author I felt more relaxed. This story had considerably more believability about it than the first in this series.
Our characters here were very well developed and the world building was amazing. I was so happy with the entire story from start to finish.
Our heroine, Hope, is found by our three heroes, biker hotties Michael, Gabriel and Cam. She’s barely breathing in their front yard. The journey from
Heather Lunt
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much! So many twists, both to the plot and the characters (I actually hated Uri half way through, only for him to believably come through at the end!). I found myself holding back sobs at some points, then laughing out loud at others. The story itself moved along at a perfect pace, really dragging you in.
I highly recommend this book and am so looking forward to Ivy' s next offering, she certainly hasn't disappointed with her 1st two books!
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
DNF 28%
I really wanted to like this book and I was actually really excited to read it. Unfortunately, when I started to read it, I just couldn't connect with it. As I was reading the individual scenes, any emotions I had connected them were almost muted in a way. I didn't really care what was happening, even though I really wanted to. It just ended up being a big let down. Maybe I will try to pick it up again at a later time.
Consuelo Keel
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More than just a cookie cutter RH...

Never thought I would say that... but the book market has been a veritable deluge of over the top instalove RH stand-alone or series novels. The Fox is a gem among the costume jewelry. Her characters don’t just do a swan dive into the sheets, they struggle with their feelings for each other. There is actual story and character development. The females Aurora and Hope are not the despised Shrinking Violet. They are Spitfire Ladies, which we definitely need more
Raquel Lumia
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You got to try this!!!

So let me first say that after reading Her Secret 7 times (yes I am so serious!! 7 times), I finally decided to try Archangels MC because I was like “I should give it a try.” I had passed this book over a couple of times already in my suggestion. Now I realize that I should have taken the jump earlier. This book is AWESOME! This author is AMAZING and you will not be disappointed in the least. I look forward to reading this book 6 more time :-) until the next one comes
Brianna
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nailed it again.

I so enjoy the story lines of this series and I'm so glad that even though the characters are different we will still be getting bits of the characters from Her Secret as well. I'm looking forward to the next installment of this series!
Arizona Pastorcich
Good read

I loved the whole story. It was sexy but also really sweet and very touching. Can't wait to see what happens with the next book!
Boo
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

This is the first book that I’ve read by this author and I’m so happy to have found her. This book was beautiful and made me cry. I absolutely loved the characters and the ending.
Tanya
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This book grabbed my attention from the beginning I could not put it down started and finished in less than a day!! It’s a must read!!
Michelle
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

I'm not too big on contemporary romances or reverse harems but I must admit that Archangels MC was fantastic. The storyline was captivating and the characters were entertaining. Loved the story and would read more.
Chelsie
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yay!!!

Love it!!! What more could you ask for...a MC with a reverse harem!!! My two favorite genres combined so we'll I couldn't put it down!!!
Briana Michaels
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Revenge is a Screaming Eagle

This is the first book I've read from this author. This had a Sons of Anarchy meets The Sinner kind of feel to it for me, which I loved.
The personality of each character and how they worked together in the same club, same house, and ultimately with the same woman blended really well. The intrigue throughout this novel was fantastic - twist after twist.
And that ending? Dynamite! I didn't see it coming. The heroine was strong enough to hold her own and the heroes were
Lori Rowe
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
True

Wow. I just loved this book. It was a true RH. This book also had a great story line. This author sure knows what she’s doing. Im excited to read more!!
Chrissy
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

So this was the first book I think I've read from this author, and it was good. This was also is of maybe three books I've ever read where one of the main characters has some form of amnesia. The whole amnesia theme doesn't normally appeal to me but the way this author wrote it was quite enjoyable. Not to spoil anything so if you want to go into this book more blind only knowing it was a good reverse harem with an HEA then stop reading here, turn back now or I won't be held
Jennifer G
Michael, Cam, and Gabriel are Archangels. MC Brothers. They live on the edge of the law. Their moral code is clear. Protect the Archangels, protect the family, protect the brothers. Justice is what they decide it is. So when they arrive home to find a girl in their front yard, severely beaten, more dead than alive, they take her in, determined to see her back to health and seek revenge on her behalf. She has no memory of her past, not even her name. A bracelet with the name Hope is the only ...more
Chrissy
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime, menage, romance, mc
I loved Her Secret, the first book by this author I could find. I had to read this next book in the series but didn’t want to be disappointed after how good the first one was. I wasn’t disappointed. This author writes extremely well. The author’s grammar and spelling is excellent as is her vocabulary, which is alway a pleasant surprise when reading a “genre” romance. Reverse Harem is a genre that seems to be everywhere on Amazon these days and I don’t have a problem with it. When done well the ...more
Courtney
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was a huge surprise to me! I have read other Ivy Fox books but I had been sorely missing out by not reading this book earlier! I loved everything about this story, the guys being so raw, dirty, sometimes bad. Hope really growing into her own, finding her place in a world that changed for her in that fateful night. I loved that this story had a baby aspect to it. I didn't think I would as much, but it really brought out some amazing qualities in Gabe, Cam, and Michael. I loved how they ...more
Jordan
Archangels MC is an amazing story from start to finish. Following Hope from the moment she crawls away from her past and is saved by the guys, we get a story of recovery, self discovery, and love that blew me away.

When Hope is rescued she isn't sure of anything, not even her own name. Bedridden and healing in a house full of strangers, the only glimpses into her past are nightmares that she can't quite remember upon waking. But gradually, with the help of Michael, Cam and Gabriel, she heals,
Aysha Coleman
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One tough cookie

So Hope is a resilient one. In the beginning her body fought to stay alive for herself. And then she pushed to get better as she healed. I was amazed at how strong she was for herself and the baby. She may not remember who she is but she grows into herself none the less and in the end it turns out she was becoming exactly who she was meant to be.

Michael, Gabe, Cam were amazing to her. Being caring and taking care of her whenever she needed it. They became her world. Her
Iza
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes it’s real and it has a plot!

I loved how this RH didn’t have any paranormal aspect to it. Those are the best kinds if done right. No shapeshifter, witch, dystopia in sight. Mrs. Fox is my one click wonder when it comes to RH novels. It all starts with Hope and her being found broken and almost dead. The best part she has no memory of how she got there or who she was. I say was because she is a bad ass! She owns it and knows what she wants and goes for it. No waiting on the guy to make the
Missy Brown
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this read!! Well done Ms. Fox!!! The storyline sucked me in, and did not let go. Hope the main character went through hell and came out strong as hell. Not only does she go for what she wants, with no excuses but she takes it. I kept finding myself going "you go girl"! And the guys of the Archangels MC were just the type of men for Hope. They each had their own personalities that seemed to suit her perfectly. They are hard men, but not with her, and i love protective alphas. ...more
Penny Ellen
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Archangels MC has a Fiesty MFC and 3 Alpha Males. I enjoyed reading this, I found it to be slow burn for a standalone RH.
I enjoyed finding out about each of the guys, I enjoyed reading about what happened in their pasts which shapped them into the strong, fearless and loyal guys. Hope has no idea of her name, who she is or anything about her past; whilst discovering who she is she shows how strong, resilient, fiesty and independent she truly is.
Archangels is full of angst, twists and truns,
Emma
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW, I Loved this book so much, i couldn't put it down and didn't want it to end. If i could give it more than 5 stars i would. I loved the story, the guys, Hope and all the side characters. I can't wait to read more from this author and this series. LOVED IT. Also liked that it was a longer book. I read ALOT and this book was a great length to engross myself into the story before reaching the end.
Shannon
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oooh! I loved this book. Start to finish was fantastic. I really like how it all begins and how she is found and the people she meets and those who helped her heal. The guys are perfect. I love when they are all so different and are overcoming their own demons. This all comes together nicely. The drama is great and her journey and relationship with the guys is wonderful. I really enjoyed this read.
K
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg that was an amazeballs read

Hot MC
Amazing romantic and sexy tension
Glorious suspense
And hot as Hades sex...
What more could a girl like me want? Well, the writer in me says it is perfect... But the horny reader in me is begging for more smut!

Loved this book, I truly hope this author goddess will bless us with more MC RH stories... Cause, seriously, I have this itch for more leather and lace. ;)
Patricia Ausmus
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I thought "Ivy" had gotten in right in the first book but this one Oh boy did she nail it. I love the RH type of books but this one has 3 very different but yet similar guys who show us the even though they are big bad biker guys doesn't mean they can't be gentle, caring and so so very hot. Every little detail of this book is spot on especially the 3 piece painting that Hope found and hung in their living room. Loving these Angels.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sunshine and Bullets (The Bullets, #1)
  • Their Sinner (Hell's Rebels' MC #1)
  • Refusing Kendall (White Trash Trilogy, #2)
  • Unexpected  (Reverse Harem Story, #2)
  • The Queen of Carnage
  • Love and Lead (The Bullets, #3)
  • Summer and Smoke (The Bullets, #2)
  • Powerless (Steel Demons MC #2)
  • Love Me, Baby (Silver Creek High #3)
  • Lawless (Steel Demons MC #1)
  • Summer's Kiss (The Boys of Ocean Beach, #1)
  • Holding on to Heaven (Allendale Four #2)
  • Hate Me Like You Do
  • Rival (The Aces #1)
  • Just Jayne
  • Boys Next Door (Boys Next Door, #1)
  • Saving Merritt
  • Adversary (The Aces #2)

Bad Influence (2 books)
  • Her Secret (Bad Influence, #1)