Start by marking “Something Else (The Three Graces, #1)” as Want to Read:
Something Else (The Three Graces, #1)

Something Else (The Three Graces, #1)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Grace Murphy is the local psychic medium who dreams of her soulmates—Nico White, a bisexual American Indian musician, and J.T. Santiago, an ex-Navy SEAL and former cage fighter with PTSD on top of the guilt that he’s still carrying from other lifetimes that they’ve shared. J.T. is a Dominant, but he’s never had a male submissive and Grace and Nico are a package deal. It’s ...more
ebook, Second, 77 pages
Published July 1st 2018 by Long Branch Books (first published August 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Something Else, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something Else

Kemberlee Snelling
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Interesting novella. It’s centers around Nico, Grace, and JT. These characters have been reincarnated over and over again. This is not my thing and I had a hard time reading it for this reason.
Sheena
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Something else...

This is a short paranormal erotic story; really well written with magical characters, and at its heart an unusual love story which spans a multitude of lifetimes...

Grace is a quirky and gifted seer who has been reincarnated many times... I loved the premise .. with the three main protagonists having lived different lives, with different outcomes, in different bodies before this current lifetime... but whilst there were a lot of positives there were aspects of this book that I fo
Lisa B. Lovely
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! Past lives, reincarnation, psychic abilities, PTSD, shamanism, so many pieces of Nico, Grace and JT's lives. I loved this story of lovers coming back together life after life, some good, some not so good. A fantastic storyl-line, great writing and totally lovable characters make this a fabulous read for me.

Note: If you have an issue with different belief systems, especially reincarnation, this is NOT the book for you. If you can keep an open mind, dive in and enjoy the love betw
Sharlie
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Grace "is a psychic medium who hears dead people". Grace sees herself through her dreams and incarnations with two men. She meets Nico, a Native American, at an Irish Festival and they both realize that they have known each other in a previous life. Six months later they meet J.T. who will become the Dom in their BDSM relationship. But Grace hears J.T.'s hurting and lost heart as to his fear that he will hurt someone. J.T. begins the journey to heal so that the three can have a relationship buil ...more
Rhonda Hicks
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Grace's story of how she finally meets her souls mates, Nico and J.T.
What a heartfelt journey these three characters take through several lifetimes, enormous joy and pain. Nia Farrell brings in past lives, reincarnation, psychic abilities, PTSD, shamanism, BDSM and blends them all into a triad relationship that will keep you entranced. She is a new author to me and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you writing style and look forward to the next book in this series.
lovestoread
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Grace knows there is someone out there for her. Two actually...now how to find them? She lives in a small town and works the fairs as a psychic. Nico finds her first and they agree to live together and celibate as they wait for their third. JT takes them by storm and the fun begins. Working through various past sins and current issues makes for an intriguing story.
Charlotte
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nia Farrell's The Three Graces #1

Nia Farrell's Something Else follows the first of The Three Graces, Grace as she begins her journey as just a roommate and friend to Nico. The duo then meet J.T. and he becomes their third party thus really starting their future. But no more, you'll have to read for yourself!!!! Passionate and oh so enticing!! Must read!!
Paula´s  ShortReview
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: short, mmf
Algo corto para pasar el rato pero bastante flojito.
Partiendo de que soy muy escéptica con todo lo esotérico, el libro en si no tiene ni sentido ni orden, no te metes en la historia ni empatizas con los personajes, porque ni ellos mismos conectan, o al menos eso parece, por mucho que la protagonista diga que si
Pat
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
The plot was well written and well planned which pulled me right into the story from the very first page and the characters were so well developed that I felt like I was looking through a window watching as the story unfolded between the characters!
Lena
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The combination of love, kink, spirituality and just plain affection to another human being is just perfect. Looking back into past lives is new to me, but in this context it’s interesting and I’m a bit cirious for more.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Vickie Brown
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really like this book. Loved the past lives references, as I believe in them. Grace, Nicole and J.T are wonderful characters, and very steamy together. 🔥🔥🔥The next book is in my tbr list.
Natasha Hooks
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! You take a virgin psychic who is waiting for her pair of men to come into her life. The adventure that this books take you on leaves you yearning for more! Especially once Grace finds her men. Wowsers! This is totally a must read!
Chasity
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
J. T., Grace and Nico's story is super steamy! It's also a really quick read. It will leave you wanting more.
Katherine
Aug 24, 2018
Jenn
Jul 02, 2018
Jay Williams
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meet Grace Murphy a psychic medium, who has been reincarnated throughout the years always meeting the two men, in various forms from enemies to lovers & also different genders. She comes across one of them Nico though he won sleep with her until they meet the 3rd person. 6 months later they meet JT and have an amazing night together. Something happens with JT following a kinky session, will the trio be able to work it out or has their past lives ruined everything
for their future? I really e
ObsidianLove
Jun 25, 2018
Janette MR
Ashlee Shades
Kristie Bivens
Dana Fernandez
Rise
Nov 10, 2018
I love reading and writing romance, contemporary and historical, with a special fondness for stories with BDSM and/or menage relationships. I enjoy crafting characters that will stay with you long after you've read about them. Their stories are layered, with topics like PTSD and autism, with elements of spirituality and mysticism, with psychic gifts and everyday challenges to be met and overcome.

A