Start by marking “Killer (The Hunt, #4)” as Want to Read:
Killer (The Hunt, #4)

Killer

(The Hunt #4)

The predator corners its prey, and so the hunt must end—one way or another.

Death to traitors and thieves.

KILLER is the final novel in THE HUNT, a paranormal romance serial. It has a rating of EXPLICIT for coarse language, high heat, and graphic violence. The Hunt is considered a continuous story containing one novella and three novels, and should be read in order:

PRE
Published June 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Killer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killer

Start your review of Killer (The Hunt, #4)
Claire Robinson
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 Stars!

So we reach the climax of Liz Meldon’s The Hunt series. And Killer absolutely delivered the ending that Severus and Moira deserved, but not without some twists and turns and one epic battle to get there.

"Welcome to Seraphim Securities… I am fairly certain you will not enjoy your stay."

If you haven’t read the previous three installments I recommend that you do so before starting this book especially as this one picks up a couple of days after the last one left off, and so much has happene
Liz Meldon
Jun 28, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Now live on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited! Wheeeee!!
R Y A N  ⚡️
Tiffany {Beyond the Stars: Book Blog}
Killer is the final book in The Hunt series. We wrap up the storyline, but I will say that I do hope to see Severus and Moira again in some future stories/novellas.

We see a similar situation to what we saw in a previous book happen again. That was a little bit less shocking the second time around, in my opinion. I will say Killer was very slow paced for me as well, until the end when everything started happening at once.

That being said, my heart hurt for Severus and Moira more so in Killer tha
Sarina Langer
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was waiting on my kindle for ages, and honestly, I don't know why it took me so long? Meldon's books are like cake to me--sweet, naughty, and perfect after a long day. Maybe that's why I waited? So it can cheer me up after a slow read or a bad day?

Either way, I finally read it, and I'm just so in love with these characters. I've read quite a few of Meldon's books by now, but this gang is my favourite <3 Her main characters are just so real and relatable, especially in the way they try to do
Richelle Robinson
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book picks up right where we left off and it was an enjoyable read. Moira really matured in this story and came into her new self and powers. Majority of this story focused on rescuing Severus. I loved the change in Severus as well. I love when characters evolve as the series continue. Character growth in a series is very important to me and we had that in this series. We also get answers and closure in this story as well which left me satisfied. The author also laid the groundwork for Ella ...more
Alyssa
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
The conclusion to THE HUNT series is just as amazing as the first three books. I always worry with series like these that there is so much action to be wrapped up in the finale that there won't be enough fluffiness, but Liz does an amazing job of balancing the two. This book is violent and gruesome, but also filled with lovely friendships, romance, and whimsy. Read this series!
Anne
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are so many facets of Killer (book 4 of The Hunt) that I thoroughly enjoyed, until I am struggling to do a review that isn’t a synopsis of the story. Let me being with a few factual statements. First, Liz Meldon did not disappoint with the conclusion of this series. This is a series that I will not hesitate to recommend to anyone who enjoys reading engrossing fiction. Do not consider reading this installment of the series if you have not read the previous 3.

As for some of the sides of this
Rebecca
Shelves: own
✨The Quick & Dirty Bibliophile✨
Overall: 4.5/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫
Steam: 🔥🔥🔥

3️⃣ Stalker - released 05/25/18
4️⃣ Killer - released 06/28/18

~QD🔥~
Sex/kink type: penetrative, oral,
Possible triggers: graphic violence, torture, gore, murder

~Review🖋~ .
Unputdown
The Mysterious Reader
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brrr...Liz Meldon’s Killer, the fourth and final book of her The Hunt Book 4 series, is exciting and quite yummy. If you even remotely enjoy paranormal romance then this series is for you. For those who have been following along, rejoice as this is the perfect ending for the series and it’s pretty much a guaranteed lock that you’ll love it. For newcomers, don’t start her but rather go to the excellent series book 1, Predator. It’s fantastic - but addictive. But for the fact that I’m literally di ...more
Kaye
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ROCK MY WORLD
I really love Liz' style. She can totally rebuild a world over each other. So graphic and action packed. She doesn't cut off or draw back. Always keep miving. The suspense and danger are explosive and adrenaline is running on high. If you can't get into this series, you ned serious help. The characters are on point realistic and believable with such personalities that make the roles more exciting. Liz pulls you into her imagination and weaves a world around you until everything else
Mary
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Killer is the last book on this little series. I really enjoyed it because it had all of the answers to my so far unanswered questions. Without giving too much away, it picks up right where book three ended. So you definitely have to read all the parts leading up to this book to fully understand the story. For the most part, this book was all about saving Severus, the incubus demon. It also explained more about Moira’s unique gifts. By the end, after everything has settled there’s still the myst ...more
Becky Baldridge
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An impossible to put down finale to a fantastic series. This fourth book in The Hunt series ties things up while maintaining the fast pace we've had from the start. Killer is loaded with all the things that have made Moira and Severus' romance so great - action, intrigue, magic, some incredible twists, and some sexy that's hot enough to peel the paint off the walls. As this is a continuing story and this one picks up where the last one left off, the books really do need to be read in order. It's ...more
RoseyLovesBooks
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incubus Severus Saevitia has been captured by angels and sentenced to 6 centuries of imprisonment and punishment on false charges. Angel-human hybrid Moira Aurelia teams up with Severus' brother Malachi, his best friend Alaric and his cousin Cordelia to bust him out. But with Moira's father hell bent on her death, will Moira and her friends ever be safe?

Liz Meldon delivers an exciting, suspenseful and steamy story that will have you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait to read The Uprising, a
Caroline
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth in the series and I have to say that each one got better and better - this being NO exception! I loved the characters more and more through each book! The story line in this book brings the saga to a satisfying close but not everything works according to plan and things do go awry! There were, to me, a couple of surprising twists that made this the best part of the whole!

I highly recommend both this one and more importantly, the series as a whole

I have left this review volunta
Linda
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am volunteering to leave a review of this ARC book. The MOST EXCELLENT final installment of Moira and Severus. I can tell you, that I am so sorry that this series is ending; or is it? Liz's characters are so well developed, that the supporting characters can definitely have series on their own, and I for one, want this so Severus and Moira can continue their story, even if they are not the main characters. Liz continues to AMAZE me with her writing!!!! I plan to read each and every book she pu ...more
Vanessa Fortuin
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A real page-turner, full of surprises that kept me hooked right to the last word. A love story that truly emphasizes love as beautiful, especially when it's unusual. All the questions are answered in this book and more. A skillfully woven tale of darkness and light set as a fast pace romance thriller. As usual, Liz Meldon keeps you on the edge of your seat. Brilliant ending to a brilliant series. I read an ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving this review.
Eroine Penzel
I received an adanced copy in exchange for an honest review.
Where is the freaking companion novel to it, because I need it now so bad?

(In the end I don't know if I was the one who was more frustrated or Sev, because I mean I NEED ANSWERS! Also Verrier, is secretely a sweetheart under all that badass attire... I hope... at least).

(As you might have understood I am a bit fangirling so... sorry, but that's how I am)

I loved this book so so much, I didn't think it could get better than "Stalker" but
lebedeva &#x1f308;
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
rating for the whole series

I enjoyed this series a lot. Now that is well-written paranormal romance. The first two books were my favourite.

+ I liked that the whole series was released and finished within few months so readers didn't have to wait long for the next part

+ I absolutely loved Moira and Severus. Swoon. And the sex scenes made me want to gasp

- I don't really like the other upcoming ship (Malachi and Ella) way too predictable
Nicola Rose
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A perfect conclusion to The Hunt series. Moira and Severus are one of my favourite couples. Once again Liz delivers a story full of action and steam, and a cast of entertaining characters. I'm now an official Malachi fan, too!

I've loved witnessing the growth of Moira's character and the development of her relationships, not only with Severus, but also those around her.

This is paranormal romance writing at its finest. Can't wait for the spin off books...
Kristen Lewendon
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These are the first books I’ve read by Liz Meldon, and I can safely say that I’ve been missing something extraordinary. This was an emotional roller-coaster ride that hit me with surprise after surprise. I never quite knew what I should expect to see next. I’m hooked. Now that I know about Moira and Severus, I still want to know even more and can’t wait to read what else the author has in store for us.
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Booksprout.
vamsally
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great ending

This is a final book of this series and it goes out with a bang. Lots of action and steamy romance. Characters are definitely intriguing until the end. Very excited about follow up stories on other characters who were not the two main ones. Highly recommend the whole series.
Karen
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liz has provided a fabulous conclusion to The Hunt Series. The storyline is well-written, has some surprising twists and an epic comeuppance! The characters are developed and stay true to form from the previous books. So nice to have the answers in this satisfying conclusion. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Pat W
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a series this has been and what a finale. Wow wow wow. Loved them all and the storyline. Characters have been well thought of and the series flows throughout. I would highly recommend them. I was given this book as an arc for a honest review
Kim F
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing story. Extremely entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Virginie
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series.
It started out very short but it was still so worth it.
Curious about the rest of the books too that follow the same timeline.
If this keeps up , I will have a new author to follow ...
Jackie
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a story. A fitting ending to a fantastic series. Wish there was another one. Perhaps soon another series will start.
Sierra
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, fantasy, adult
Liz Meldon is an actual goddess. This finale was everything I wanted and then some. A++ steamy, action-packed perfection as usual! 💙
Avril Haughey
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic fourth book in this great series. The only downside - having to wait so long for a follow up!! Liz is firmly in my list of favourite writers.

• Reaper's Pack (All the Queen's Men, #1)
  • Destined Darkness (Nephilim's Destiny, #1)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Destined Blood (Nephilim's Destiny, #2)
  • Destined Fire (Nephilim's Destiny, #3)
  • Destined Storm (Nephilim's Destiny, #4)
  • A Final Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #3)
  • Under the Lies (Villainous Wonderland #3)
  • Within the Wonder (Villainous Wonderland #2)
  • The Sinner (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18)
  • Shadow Weaver (The Nightwatch Academy #2)
  • Shadow Caster (The Nightwatch Academy #1)
  • The Marked and the Broken (The Lost Sentinel, #3)
  • Shadow Master (The Nightwatch Academy #4)
  • Shadow Warrior (The Nightwatch Academy #3)
  • For the Hell of It (Razing Hell #1)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • Bound (A Faery Story, #1)
Liz is a Canadian author who grew up in the Middle East. She has a degree in Bioarchaeology from Western University, and when she isn't writing about her own snarky characters, she is reading about other people’s snarky characters, babying her herb garden, loitering on social media, or taking care of her furbabies.

Liz dabbles in both paranormal and contemporary erotic romance. Her paranormals are

The Hunt (5 books)
  • Predator (The Hunt, #1)
  • Prey (The Hunt, #2)
  • Stalker (The Hunt, #3)
  • The Uprising (The Hunt, #5)

News & Interviews