Start by marking “Red Tea” as Want to Read:
Red Tea

Red Tea

4.83  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Jordan Howard moves to the Japanese countryside to become a high school English teacher, not an amateur detective. But when Jordan’s students are murdered one after another, she resolves to find the culprit, fueled by lingering guilt over her own brother’s death.

Toshihiko Sakurai, the ambitious police detective investigating the murders, warns Jordan against getting too i
Kindle Edition
Published June 12th 2018 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Red Tea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Tea

Evan
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book! It was enjoyable to see the characters develop, and the mystery came to an interesting and believable resolution. There were just enough clues about what was happening that although I didn't solve the mystery myself, I could look back and believe that I conceivably *could* have, were I a better detective. :) I really enjoyed the setting in Japan and all of the cultural observations that come along with that.
Wesley Sueker
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Red Tea is an engaging but relaxing mystery that makes a nice short read. It's quick-paced and easy to read but has enough intrigue to keep turning pages. The main character Jordan thinks what the reader thinks, and her actions as an amateur detective are relatable. Often I found myself making a note about a potential clue, and one sentence later, Jordan considered it herself.

I found myself wanting a little more description of the bucolic Japanese setting to help settle into each scene a bit mor
Mary
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun read! This novel takes you on a mystery journey and a journey of Japan! While Jordan, an American teaching English in a small town in Japan, tries to unravel why her students are being murdered, you travel with her discovering the culture, foods and festivals of the country. Great all-round summer read, sure to keep you guessing til the end "who done it?"
Heidi