Start by marking “Rumors: Angela & Tyler” as Want to Read:
Rumors: Angela & Tyler

Rumors: Angela & Tyler

(Rumors #3)

“Like wildfire, rumors are easy to spread… and hard to extinguish.”

Tyler has been in love with Angela since the day she nearly ran him off the road. He can’t imagine not having her as a part of his life. Proposing to her felt right. Living together has been amazing. When he hears what people are saying about her, he can’t help but wonder if Angela is hiding something f
Published May 31st 2018 by Rachael Brownell Books

To ask other readers questions about Rumors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rumors

Start your review of Rumors: Angela & Tyler
ItaPixie
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars

This series keeps getting better.
I like to read more about all the characters from the other books and getting to know new details about the main couple of rthis one.

The third rumor is about Tyler and Angela.They are already in a relationship and it looks like they are the real deal...could this news destroy their trust in each other?

I really loved to read about the wedding and all the planning our heroine did, and without any stress and pressure for me it was even

Nikkita
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read!

Book three in the Rumors series, follows Angela's and Tyler's relationship. The rumor mill at the office is at it again, but is the source who everyone thinks it is? That's an unknown question, and I'm so invested in finding the answer. With every book you feel closer and closer to these amazingly written characters, I love that the stories and characters are interconnected.
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Tyler and Angela have been dating since she nearly ran him off the road. He knows the time is right and proposes and she happily accepts. Now it’s time to plan a wedding! When they choose a date that is sooner rather than later, rumors around Tyler’s office star to fly even though Angela doesn’t work there.

Can the rumors be true? Would Angela really keep something like this from Tyler? Will the wedding go on as planned? Will Angela and Tyler get their Happy Ever After or will the rum
Teri
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Angela doesn't work for the company so you would think she would be immune from the rabid rumor mill that blows through the company. Angela doesn't think it's Allison but the jury is still out. Problems with new assistants, a wedding, a new hook up, the list is long and everyone is busy. This author has some great characters and loads of fun and excitement. I like this author's style and the message in the books. Rumors can be crippling. It does help when there is trust and the rumor can be igno ...more
Tabi Ann
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Excellent

I really enjoyed learning about Angela and Tyler's story. This story was excellent, except there really wasn't the rumor factor like there was with the other stories. I mean the rumor was there, it just didn't cause any drama or excitement with the story.

I truly did love the story though, I just wanted a little more drama, but just a stressed out bride to be.

Until Next Time ..... Tabi
Meg K
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angela & Tyler

This installment in the Rumors series is about Angela & Tyler. I was a bit skeptical going in because I’m a huge fan of the fall and as we know from previous books, Angela and Tyler have been together for a few years.

I have to say though, this is probably my favorite book so far. I don’t want to give much away but promise me, you want to read it. It’s funny and SO hot!

Rachael Brownell has done it again. I can’t wait for the next book!
Crystal Gray
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Freaking AMAZING! I missed all the wedding planning hassle. We had a small courthouse wedding but this book was very detailed in the wedding planning stress. Good and bad. Ang and Ty's bond is strong, they try to let nothing get in the way of their happiness. Things at work are changing, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kim Gauger
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great read

As always from Brownell a clean romance that is full of that--romance and I love it. A great continuation of the rumors books. I loved going through the planning stages with Ang. It was a great book
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Aug 21, 2018
Maria
Aug 21, 2018
shirley miller
rated it did not like it
Jun 22, 2018
Kellie Champagne
Jul 04, 2018
Naomi Howard
Jan 15, 2019
Rachael Brownell resides in Michigan with her husband and son. An admitted coffee addict, since 2012 she has written and published more than two dozen romance books with no plans to stop writing any time soon.
When she's not writing, she enjoys playing golf, reading and watching her son play baseball.
To find out more about Rachael's books, visit her website, Amazon page, or follow her on social m

Rumors (6 books)