Start by marking “Nasty (Dirty Nasty Freaks #2)” as Want to Read:
Nasty (Dirty Nasty Freaks #2)

Nasty

(Dirty Nasty Freaks #2)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  1,271 Ratings  ·  221 Reviews
“When you’re with me, you’re not vulnerable. When you’re with me, you are safe. When you’re with me, you will never be alone. And as for your heart, Sera Lafferty…I’ll make it beat so fast you’ll never feel it ache.”

Sera Lafferty isn’t insane.
She’s always made the smart decisions.
She has a career. A loving sister. The carefully mapped out, peaceful life in Seattle that
Kindle Edition
Published May 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Nasty, please sign up.

Jen
This is book two of the series and I have to be honest and say that there were parts I was quite frustrated with.

The positive stuff was that the sex was through the roof HOT! I don’t think anyone can beat our hero in the dirty talker category! Man, can he talk dirty! Whew!!! The relationship that developed between our couple was wonderful and I was hooked for that reason!

The frustration came in for me when I wasn’t getting any answers from the first book; all I was getting was more questions b
Elizabeth
★4.5★
“I’m not going to ask you to collar the monster inside you, because I already know it, and it’s a part of you,”
description

Nasty is the second book in the Dirty Nasty Freaks Series. After the massive cliffy in Dirty, I could not get my hands on this book fast enough! Fix and Sera find themselves in a massive dilemma as the truth has been revealed. Despite the circumstances, Fix and Sera cannot deny the passion that exists between them. As Sera's life is in danger, Fix is determined to keep her safe.
CC
4.5 Stars!

Without interruption in the timeline, Felix Marcosa and Sera Lafferty continue their journey but Sera has many questions for him now that she knows the truth. Though Fix has delicate information, it isn’t enough as they discover dead ends and new layers that complicate their circumstances.

“This is what happens when you go looking for death instead of running in the opposite direction. You find it. Or, inevitably, it finds you.”

Prepared to make sacrifices for Sera, Fix is determined t
Olga therebelreader
This story was so strong that I couldn't put it down. Callie Hart has a nack for bringing strong characters to the forefront and she definitely did that with Sera. She is a hardass female with a past that not everyone could survive, but she did. Fix is an amazingly complex dominant male. The attraction between Sera and Fix radiates extreme heat from every page and the sex scenes explode in fiery passion scorching the reader with their intensity.
This steady to fast paced and smooth flowing plot
Coco.V
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars - I absolutely loved this second book in the Dirty Nasty Freaks Series. Sera and Felix/Fix are amazing characters and I can't wait to read the last part of their story.

“This is it, Sera. I care about you, and I fucking want you more than I’ve fucking wanted anything in my life."

“I’m the boy who fell for you from afar, Sera. I should have done the right thing and walked away. I’ve never had a problem walking away from anything in my whole damn life, but I was weak. I could not walk a
Natalie The Biblioholic
Fix is perfectly imperfect and I fell even more in love with him with this book. His character is so sexy, intriguing, and exciting. His personality is electric and is reflected in each scene of this story. His expressions, his words, his behavior, his actions, his everything was set to tease all of my senses. I feel like every time I think I’m getting to know him, what makes him tick, his true motivations, I then realize that there is so much more to learn about this man. His mysteriousness and ...more
Sabrina The Trash Queen

The best part of this was Fix. Seriously he’s a hot damn man.

Why does this series always ends up in a cliffhanger?
Dude, when things were finally getting interesting the book end it.

I honestly prefer the first one, things were more mysterious and funnier.
This one were just Fix being Fix (witch I have absolutely no problem with), and the really great sex scenes.
We find out more about Fix in this book witch I enjoy it. We see him being his badass self.
This book was almost entirely just of Fi
DW
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nasty picks up right where Dirty ends.

It’s Callie Hart so you know it’s going to be hella good!!

It was so good but I need more answers. I hope that we get them in book three.

No spoilers from this girl but that ending had me flipping out because book three is going to start out so good!!!
Kate ♥
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow another steamer!!! I loved reading Sera’s little backstories/flashbacks!! They were very captivating. And this ending just killed me! Ughhhh such a good cliffhanger!
Carla Bulian
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4,5. Excelente! Livro que prende atenção desde o início! Aguardando ansiosamente a conclusão!
AJ
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 dark and deliciously dirty stars!

Fix is back, baby, and whoa, what a ride! Dark, dangerous, exciting, suspenseful, surprisingly swoony and stupidly sexy, the second instalment of Fix and Sera's story had me captivated from start to finish.

Dirty introduced us to badass hitman, Fix Marcosa, and good girl with a tortured past, Sera Lafferty. After ending up stuck together in a hotel room, their sizzling chemistry began a whirlwind journey which ended on a hideous cliffhanger. This book picks up r
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Gahh!! The minute a new Callie Hart story hits my kindle I am giddy with excitement as she ALWAYS takes us on a dirty, sexy adventure with all the feels. That is exactly what we got with Nasty as I couldn't get enough of Fix and Sera. This story was sexy and full of adrenaline rushes as Fix and Sera are now on a mission to discover the truth after that crazy cliffhanger ending in book one!

I was looking forward to the second installment in the Dirty Sexy Freaks series as I couldn't get over book
Natalia
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4,5 stars

Holly F***

Sera is still a great h...
In this one i liked the H a lot more because he is starting to show a little of his dark side!!!
The guy has a hell of a dirty mouth... The sex is hot hot!!!

That ending... OMG!!!
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Crapsicles!

Callie has only gone and done it again, belted our another freaking masterpiece, a masterpiece filled with sexy, fun and dangerous times.

Fix and Sera are back for a second round following the cliffhanger in the first book. We’re started with the aftermath of Sera’s revelation of who Felix truly is and what he wanted.

We get to see a new side to Sera and down right fucking amazing. That woman is as badass as any male character. She’s gone through horrific times as a kid and is sti
Leigh
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 4-stars
Nasty picks up right where we left off in Dirty. Sera knows the truth about Fix and understandably she isn't happy with him, although it doesn't take her long to forgive him. I really love Sera's strength, we get another glimpse of her past and it is so painful my heart broke for her. I really hope she tells Fix what Sixsmith made her do so he can kill him. No matter what he did or why he did it I still love Fix. He is a bit obsessed with Sera and there is no way he is letting her go. The chemis ...more
Mimiorphee
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2018
Isn't Fix a nasty guy....

Dirty left me screaming and Nasty started out, not on the same vibe, but what an introduction, or rather re-introduction to Sera and Fix's incredible chemistry.... woo....Callie Hart wrote  some  memorable, and some of my favorite sex scenes in her other books, and I could recognize her style in Nasty.

That 2nd installment is more than chemistry, sex and passion, though. The remaining questions and mystery had me riveted to the pages. Chapter after chapter, the main chara
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
Fix and Sera is a mix of hotness, suspense and curiosity.

O M G!!!!!!

This series is too much but in a good way. Fix and Sera are still together which is so good but the intense and the suspense just keeps getting more and more hyped or mindboggling cause I DID NOT EXPECT the last chapter to be a cliffhanger and a SURPRISE.

Freaks ohmmmmmgeee I canNOT wait but this is such an amazing series.
Camilla *tactile seeker*

The first book blew my mind, despite how annoyingly cocky the hero was.
One can only talk about his big dick's magical powers so much, before you actually want to punch said dick, also because men like him tend to exclusively think with their appendages.
Surprisingly, this guy here is also a decent human being, afflicted a little too much by the savior complex.

"Nasty", however, dragged too much and nothing important really happened.
Still, I need to know how it'll all end.
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites

So far, I have enjoyed and loved everything written by Callie Hart.

She writes the greatest anti-heroes, the sassiest heroines, and the most epic dark romances. Her heroes are always the antithesis of everything good. They're downright dangerous, ruthless and chaotic men, ready to destroy anything that stands against them. Her heroines are sassy and strong, capable of keeping themselves together, even when bad men who do bad things make them question their sanity.

In short, Callie Hart cannot do
Sandy K
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
its an hight of romance.. depicted in good manner... loved it :) :)
Julz
May 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
OMG, 5+ Stars!! This series keeps getting better and better; I couldn’t put it down. I finished it this morning and haven’t stopped thinking about it. I’m still processing. This intensely twisted and powerful story has me anxious….emotional…..left my head spinning. Seriously….I don’t know….I’m worried and can’t wait for the next one.

I love Fix!! His character is arrogant, funny, passionate, dominant…so protective. On one side he’s this really bad dude but I love the lighter sides of him and he’
Rebecca
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
After Dirty’s Ending, I didn’t know how or if it was even possible for Fix and Sera to find common ground again, considering the reason their lives crossed paths in the first place and the fact that there are still unknown obstacles that await them.

But despite the difficult position that Fix and Sera find themselves in, Fix remains his total badass and cocky self and the more time he spends with Sera and learns about her past and her inner strength, the more consumed he becomes with her, which
Meggie
4.5 stars!!

“Come on, Angel,” I murmured, breathing in the fresh, floral scent of her hair. “It’s time to go to church.”

The second installment in Callie Hart's Dirty Nasty Freaks series took a drastic turn. Maybe it was because of the time period between the first and second one for me, but I almost felt like this was from a different series than the first one... but in a good way. Questions were answered, but then even more popped up!

Callie Hart is very creative, and I enjoyed the thought she pu
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

Nothing like dropping another interesting piece of information only to be left hanging and then try to reconcile it, especially after having read Callie's other books.

After Dirty, which must be read first, I was dying for this book. I, unfortunately, had to wait to read it but now that I have I NEED the next book. This book picks up right where Dirty leave off but I don't think we actually got any answers in this book. We certainly get to learn more about Sera and Fix and this book felt like it
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, very-alpha, dark
In this one we get some more bits in the past of Sera and I must say I hate what she went through. It makes me want to become a Fix if you know what I mean..

Sera is a very strong person who went through so much heartache and misery that it's admirable that she's still standing and fighting. I'm also glad we didn't get to see a lot of those horrible things from her past, because it blinds me with red rage.. I know it's just a book.. But this is real life for a lot of people so it isn't something
Jeanny
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Trigger warning: rape
Cliffhanger ending.
Laci
Sep 25, 2018 rated it liked it
This story really has me, I'm not sure how I feel about them as a couple, but I want to know who hired him....
Tania  Desired Reads Bookblog
Sweet baby Jesus Callie has done it again!
Nasty picks up where we were left at the end of Dirty.

In this book we learn more about Sera and Fix, I swear these two have stolen my heart and I'm rooting for them all the way.

Sera has grown in this book and is looking at life in a different manner. She's become, bold, doesnt hold back and is sassy and bit badassy. I was so proud of her in Certain scenes of this book.

Fix is well how should I put it Fix! He's still Cocky arrogant and full of himself but
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc-from-author
Nasty is book 2 in this series.
Nasty starts where book 1 left us and if you have read book 1 you will know what the ending was like. This one was a roller coaster of a ride... we find out more about who Fix is and we get more on Sera past which wasn’t a great one. The story is so good I couldn’t put it down once I started it is fast paced and keep your heart pumping with suspense This one will have you on the edge wondering what is going happen. I highly recommend this book/series and I can’t wa

Dirty Nasty Freaks (3 books)
  • Dirty (Dirty Nasty Freaks, #1)
  • Freaks (Dirty Nasty Freaks Book 3)
“When you’re with me, you’re not vulnerable. When you’re with me, you are safe. When you’re with me, you will never be alone. And as for your heart, Sera. I’ll make sure it’s beating too fast for you to ever feel it ache again.” 3 likes
“It’s yours,” he murmured. “My face. My mouth. May hands. My body. My cock. All of it. If you want it, it’s all yours. Feel free to use the fuck out of me.”
Dear Lord. Thankyou so much for your depraved servant, Felix.
2 likes