Start by marking “Winds of Time” as Want to Read:
Winds of Time

Winds of Time

The past is her future, the future, her past, but can she save an innocent man’s life before history repeats itself?
As long as Selena Tillman dreams of her ancestor, Mary, who disappeared without a trace in 1872, she’ll never find peace. As long as she dreams of the half-Native American army scout accused of killing Mary, she’ll never find love. Hoping to end the dreams an
Published June 21st 2018 by Glass

To ask other readers questions about Winds of Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winds of Time

April
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Winds of time by Lily Gayle is an interesting and entertaining Time Travel. This is a refreshing take on Time Travel. From the 21st century back to the 19th century set in Canyon Creek. Selena Tillman has had dreams of her ancestor Mary for years and the Army scout accused of her death. Captain Dylan Casey, Army Scout, trying to prove his innocence. . Dylan is fed up with the Army, bigotry, and white women. Enter Mary's cousin, Selena. Together, they embark on a journey of destiny, fate, love, t ...more
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Overall this is a fun, interesting, romantic read!

If you enjoy time travel romance then you should definitely read Winds of Time by Lilly Gayle!

Full review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Rosie Amber
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Winds Of Time is a historical romance set in Texas around 1871.

In modern times, Selena Tillman has a locket from an ancestor, Mary. She has also inherited Mary’s property. But a family mystery and possible haunting surrounds Mary’s death, so Selina travels to Texas to try to find some clues. A couple of objects in the house, when touched, give Selina visions about the past, and an urgent message, from Mary herself, comes to Selina just as a tornado blows through the property. See here for full r
Andris Bear
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Selena Tillman is a modern day gal with an age-old crush on Dylan Casey--a man who haunts her dreams. When a tornado rips her from her time and deposits her in the past, she must alter history to save the man she loves.
Dylan, a "half-breed," has already been scarred by loving one Tillman woman. He isn't willing to take a chance on another--especially the cousin of the woman who betrayed him. Even though he's certain she isn't who she says she is, he needs her help clearing his name.

I'm always a
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm normally not a big fan of time travel romances. I could probably count on one hand the number I've read. This book hooked me. I liked the premise--reminded me a bit of the Wizard of Oz--but this heroine gets a hunky hero instead. More than the time travel aspect, though, I liked the fact that the author dealt with the prejudice the hero experienced as a half-breed. Both main characters are realistic and flawed and have to battle to reach their HEA. Definitely worth the read.
Ryan Summers
Jul 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book from Reading Alley in exchange for an honest review.

Selena Tillman is a modern-day woman who is haunted by dreams of her ancestor, Mary, who disappeared in 1871. And of Dylan, the half-breed Native American man accused of murdering her. Peace and love in her time seem to be impossible to find, so Selena decides to return to Texas, the scene where Mary and her secret lover died. She hopes to lay the ghosts to rest so she can move on with her life. Instead she f
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

"Winds of Time” is an exceptional story that blends history with fiction to produce a novel that accurately describes the prejudice towards Native Americans in the eighteen hundreds.

Read full review in the 2018 September issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Barbara
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
A well-written story about a woman Selena Tillman who goes back in time to help an innocent man Captain Dylan Casey prove he did not murder a woman. She finds her future in the past. I enjoyed reading this book I received a copy of this book through Reading Alley and I am voluntarily reviewing it.
Donna
Aug 28, 2018
debbie carter
is currently reading it
Dec 31, 2018
I write paranormal and historical romance. I have two grown daughters and have been married since 1980. I'm also a reader, who writes book reviews. But if I can't say something nice...