Jump to ratings and reviews
Con
I have never pretended to be a good man.
I don't like rules and I refuse to conform to what society thinks I should be.
My loyalty is to my club and the family that has taken me in.
I have no parents and siblings, only brotherhood and my adopted family.
I would fight and die for them and not much else matters to me in life, until I meet a little spitfire.
Faith
My life has been sheltered from what is normal for most people.
This is my time.
I want to spread my wings and fly and I won't let a sexy biker distract me.
Demented Revengers MC
Death and war have been brewing in the small towns and counties of Northeast Texas for too long.
It's all coming to a head and blood will flow.
We are protecting our own and just hoping we all will be Surviving The Chaos Of Life.
***WARNING***
This ebook is part of a continuing series. You need to read Surviving For Tomorrow, Surviving One Day At A Time, and Surviving Until The End.

***WARNING***
This ebook is meant for mature adults over 18+.
It contains sexual situations, violence, illegal activities, and offensive language. If any of this offends you, this may not be the book for you.
***WARNING***
There is a novella that is a little over 19,000 words in the back of this book. It contains background information on a few of the characters. It is only 40 pages long and I wanted to give you the chance to read the backstory but was not going to sell it for .99.

269 pages, Kindle Edition

Published August 21, 2018

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Vera Quinn

39 books238 followers
I have been an avid reader since I was taught to read. I was the oldest of six children and reading was a getaway for me. When my sister became sick she encouraged me to write my first book. That was in 2015 and I released my first book in March 2016. I love to read, write and share books. I am a wife, a mom, and a grandma so the only problem I have is finding the time to get it done. I have been married to my husband for 23 years and he is my person and strongest supporter.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 (<1%)
1 star
1 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 41 reviews
Profile Image for Mona Livsey.
358 reviews2 followers
August 26, 2018
You would think Charity and Faith would get an easier life after all they have been through, but no, life only gets harder. Faith and Con have their ups and downs, but will they ever get to a place of Peace? The Demented Revengers MC has been through Hell, and it isn’t finished with them yet. This book helps to answer some of the questions I had when I read the 3rd book of this series, and Damn does it get hopping. A well written book that could stand alone if need be, but is amazing in continuing with the lives of characters we have come to love and hate within the pages of these book.
Incredible characters that have such deep stories, filled with love, hate, corruption, deceit, love, loss, lust and Redemption.
I recommend this to All MC Lovers 🌺
Profile Image for Heather.
79 reviews3 followers
August 28, 2018
Another fantastic book from Vera Quinn. Her Demented Revengers MC series is an incredible read. You have your alpha males and strong females, angst and happiness as well as the dark and grittiness she brings to her books.

This is the final book in the series and she wraps it up in emotional conclusion. We can only hope to see some of these characters in other of her upcoming books.
Profile Image for Teresa Lara.
2,717 reviews36 followers
August 21, 2018
Love this series♡Faith and Cons amazing beautiful intense forbidden love story.Need more
Profile Image for Spunky N Sassy.
4,845 reviews101 followers
December 26, 2018
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

So sad to see this series end but what a way to end up. We get answers to a lot of question from the earlier books and we get to see what happens between Con and Faith. These two are literally going through things that no one should go through. Faith is determined to show that she isn’t just some chick who can’t handle her own and Con struggles with his feelings for her. I love this series and it is definitely a must read. Excellent writing. Thanks so much to this Author for sharing these character with us. ❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! If a series is to end this is the way to go out!!! Con is one tough biker and Faith seems like an innocent but she has seen more than anyone knows. Their story is one that left me breathless. Faith isn't willing to give up on what she wants but when she learns of Con's betrayal what will she do? I loved the passion and heat between these characters and wow the ups and downs for all the characters past and present just simply blew my mind. What a book!!!
Profile Image for Coco.V.
46.3k reviews4 followers
Want to read
July 6, 2020
🎁 Books 2-4 in the Series are FREE on Amazon today (7/6/2020)! 🎁
Profile Image for Paula.
708 reviews2 followers
December 2, 2019
OMG (and I don’t OMG much). I normally right my review as I read the book. I am almost finished with the book and all I have done is written some “facts” on the characters below.

Definitely Vera saved the best for last ! ! ! ! ! ! !

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

Samson Harmon/Sam
1. Had been married to Hope Conners, the oldest sister

Demented Revengers MC: Quitman Chapter
Antonio Javier “Rebel” Sanchez -President
1. His wife, Gracie, is pregnant for twins (children 3 and 4) to be named Nathan and Nicole.
Hawk-VP

Demented Revengers MC Tyler/Mother Chapter
Cap
1. former president
2. married to Lil.
3. Took Shine and Con into their family, they had been living on the streets, when they were
young.
4. Con says “Cap gave us structure and Lil gave us love.”

Shine
1. New President
2. Katie is pregnant with their 1st child, Branson Gage Lawson
3. Katie gives him the support and love he needs

Billy “Con” Lee
1. VP
2. He doesn’t think the kind of love that Cap & Lil, Shine & Katie share will ever be for him.
3. Is attracted to Faith Conners but thinks she is to young and naïve for him. But he stays
away from her just in case.

Zig Zag
1. SAA
2. Shows up in a surprising way.

Red Cap
1. Tech guy
2. His ex, Trisha Sparks is back. They had been together since high school until she found an
older man with more $$$$$$$.
3. NOT good news to any brother or ol’ lady. She not only disrespects the club member and
the ol’ ladies she actually disrespects Red Cap.
Shark Trick

2. sons:Lachlan Dean, Ewan Dean and Quinn Dean

Sean Walsh
1. Younger brother of Pa Connors and Cooper Dean
2. sons: Riley Walsh, Connor Walsh and Ryan Walsh

Profile Image for Jennifer Pierson.
10.8k reviews129 followers
December 13, 2018
This is the 4th and final book in the Demented Revengers MC: Quitman Chapter so you MUST READ IN ORDER Surviving For Tomorrow (Book 1), Surviving, One Day at a Time (Book 2), and Surviving Until The End (Book 3) FIRST! I know some say that it could be read as a stand alone, but with the story line which has been ongoing, I really advise against it, plus, I absolutely LOVE the series as a whole. Charity & Faith certainly have had quite the crappy upbringing, but it is the gift that seems to keep on giving, though they have been given some reprieve from it. This time, Faith has decided to put the weight of the world on her young shoulders in order to find the answers that everyone needs, and/or to protect her sister. Con is the biker that she has a connection to, but he views her as too young. Can he save her from the danger stalking her, and even from herself? This story was the explosive ending to all the trouble with EPIC twists to end all twists, so you know that the f-bombs have to be loud that I dropped, and they were! It definitely kept me on the edge of my seat waiting for all the shoes to drop, while my heart raced, because I knew that the talented Vera Quinn was going to go out big with this ending, and she didn't disappoint. And the cast of secondaries, well, they were such a colorful bunch that it was insane, plus, since there was a rat or two, they made up the good, the bad/baddies, and the over the top ugly. For a bonus round, we got a novella at the end that I very much appreciated, so all I can do now is HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL!
Profile Image for Nancy.
227 reviews
August 23, 2018
This was the perfect ending to the Demented Revengers MC series! Con is 100%,biker, club comes first and nothing matters but loyalty to his brothers. Being quite the man whore he enjoys taunting the brothers who are falling hard and committing to the women they love knowing he with never give up his freedom. Faith is young and naive is some sense and and old soul in others. Raised in a sheltered cult like community she doesn't quite know handle the connection she feels to Con. Determined to prove her worth and to protect her sister, she sets out to try and help bring down the Hell Keeperz MC. Faith might just succeed with the help of some interesting people who cross her path along the way. Oh and she might just steal Con's man before he even knows what hit him! The only thing I felt was missing was a little more of Shine a Katie's story. Which you gave me in the bonus story at the end of the book. Gonna miss these boys and their ladies, hopefully we'll see a few of them visit the Blackpath boys. Awesome read!!!!
Profile Image for Renee.
3,354 reviews35 followers
December 10, 2018

Surviving the Chaos of Life is is the and final book in the Demented Revengers MC: Quitman Chapter. You need to start with Surviving For Tomorrow, Surviving One Day At A Time, and Surviving Until the End or your going to be lost. It is so worth starting at the beginning. Each of these books in novella size and so good!!! I am totally hooked on the Demented Revengers MC.

Con and Faith have by no means had an easy life and it never gets any easier. This is the conclusion to their story that started in Surviving Until The End. I fell in love with these two and couldn't wait to continue their story in Surviving The Chaos of Life. The same can be said for the Demented Revengers and things never being easy for them. But, now they have a plan and are facing their demons straight on along with the help of the most unexpected allies. This book is full of twists and turns and your going to love it along with the other three novellas in this series
Profile Image for Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews.
850 reviews2 followers
December 14, 2018
I have to say that I was a bit sad to see that this book was the end to this series. Yes I may have had my ups and downs with this series. But I think that comes with any books you read. But this one is the end all of all end alls for series.

Faith is a young girl who wants to prove to everybody that she's not helpless anymore. She wants to show that she can help.

I really liked Con in this book. He's a man that has been struggling with his feelings for Faith.

I think all around that this was a very good series. This book answers some questions that were left over from book three. It also brings some more twists to the storyline also. Friendships and loyalty come into question in this book also. I thought it was a nice ending to the series and at the same time as mentioned above sad also.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

***I received a copy of this book for my honest opinion***
Profile Image for GKP2460 .
1,476 reviews19 followers
April 7, 2020
Surviving The Life Of Chaos is filled with such emotion and you feel every one of them. I love the way these stories are continuing then in this book it's all wrapped up by the end.
Con is the VP of the Mother Chapter of the Demented Revengers MC in Tyler.
Faith is Charity's sister who is the Ol' Lady of Brody. Both Faith and Charity escaped from the Community and has been under the protection of the Demented Revengers. Faith has her sights set on Con but she's 17 and he won't have any of it. Faith begins to feel danger and decides to leave to hopefully take the danger away from her family and to protect everybody.
There's a bunch of twists and turns you'd never expect and so much action. But there's such a profound love with these characters and a FIERCE need to protect these women and each other. Crazy people are abound and the Demented Revengers do what they do best, they avenge their own.
Profile Image for Lee-anna Dunk.
1,108 reviews51 followers
Love

I love this series by Vera Quinn .
Great characters very in depth very raw and very loveable. I love the way Lil takes on the women as her own blood even though they aren't and Cap as flawed as he is loves Lil so much even though he has stuffed up so bad Lil loves him enough to forgive his transgressions . Con, that man is stubborn but has a heart of gold and even though he fought his feelings for Faith he did the right things by her regardless . Faith her self is selfless her heart is just as big as Lils and Katie Bugs she puts her self last everytime for those she loves and goes above and beyond for those she loves .
Heartbreak deceit greed ,lust and revenge are at the forefront of Con and Faiths story but they get through it all as a family and brotherhood.
Profile Image for Jamie Ellis.
1,131 reviews9 followers
September 28, 2018
Awww Faith...

Really love this series and it's characters. Really enjoyed the story and the unraveling of the twists. Really liked Con and Faith together. So many characters to keep up with, and that is kind of hard. Highly recommend that readers start at the beginning to understand the intertwining of MC's and the plot and characters.
I have a quote from the book that is just brilliantly written so here it is.....
"I give you today. That is all that is promised to us, and that might be cut short. If we start another day tomorrow, then I will give that to you too. This ride for us is just that, a ride in life. It may be short, or it may be long, but it will never be boring."
This quote is from Con to Faith "sigh" it says it all!!
So on that note I will just leave the review as it stands.
Highly recommend this series.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Profile Image for Chey3995.
1,292 reviews43 followers
June 6, 2022
Book 4 in the Demented Revengers MC follows Con and Faith. A man with no family and only loyalties are to his group until he meets Faith. Faith is free of her previously sheltered and structured life and she doesn't plan on anyone keeping her from living her life the way she wants.

This is a continuing series, so you do need to read the previous three books to understand the dynamic in this MC, although it's not really necessary for Con and Faith's story.

The pair together were a fun ride to read about. She's definitely every bit the spitfire he claims she is, but he is more than capable of keeping up with her. I loved the writing and the way the author is able to describe scenes without being overly detailed.

The only issue for me was that this is a continuing series, so there are parts that got lost between books and made some situations or interactions a little confusing.
Profile Image for Nicole Ortiz.
1,284 reviews50 followers
August 21, 2018
This is Faith and Con's story. So this continues from Surviving Until The End. This whole series has a lot of twists that keep you in your toes. We are introduced to new characters that put pieces of the puzzle of The Community and Hell Keeperz together. In this book you have two characters who are struggling. Faith is trying to prove she isn't a helpless child and tries to help the MC's and keep her sister safe. Then you have Con who struggles with his feelings for Faith and tries to deny it. This was a great conclusions to the series. Loved the storyline and the characters. I really enjoyed these MC books I read so far and can't wait to read more of the other characters from the other MC's.
I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
240 reviews1 follower
August 24, 2018
There are twist and turns that you will not expect. This is about Con and Faith’s journey. I love that the book has past characters from the previous books in this series and what is going on with them. Faith and Con are drawn to each other. Drives Con nuts that Faith doesn’t listen and do what’s she told for her to be safe. As the previous book in this series you see that Charity will do anything to help and save her sister. Faith will do anything and everything possible to keep Charity safe even if it means putting herself in danger. You will not be disappointed with this book and love how possessive Con becomes with Faith. I received an ARC for a review.
Profile Image for Kim  Brewing.
3,143 reviews31 followers
August 25, 2018
I have to say I loved how Brody hit the nail on the head when he asked Con some questions before agreeing with the plans...smart man! I love that this series has scenes with everyone, so we are kept updated!

All the pieces come together in this book and the club faces trouble head on with some new allies. Faith has ventured out on her own looking for answers, but trouble is following her. Con makes a decision that he knows Faith will be unhappy about when she learns the truth. New friendships and formed and trusts are broken. This is a great wrap up to this series. Loved that there were a couple of epilogues and a bonus novella story at the end....loved meeting Katie!!!
Profile Image for Wendy Livingstone.
13.4k reviews118 followers
December 12, 2018
This is the fourth book in this phenomenal series, and is Con and Faith’s story. Con is the typical bad boy manwhore, who like to razz his brothers when they find their significant others. Faith is naive and innocent, and when her past comes back to haunt her, Con is determined to protect her and keep her safe. This is a fitting conclusion for this series, and is well written with twists, redemption, emotion, corruption, deceit, passion and love. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I look forward to reading more from this talented author in the future. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all MC lovers!
244 reviews4 followers
December 16, 2018
I loved this book!! I loved the entire series!! Surviving the Chaos of Life is the 4th and final book in the Demented Revengers MC series it can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend reading the books in this series in order!! This is Con and Faith's story and I was hooked right from the beginning I couldn't put it down and read it in one sitting, it took me an hour to finish it and it was one hell of an hour!! This book has twists and turns I never saw coming which lead me to drop more than a couple f-bombs!! I was on the edge of my seat from the beginning right till the end!! An epic ending to an epic series!!
Profile Image for Julie Jackson.
2,044 reviews10 followers
December 8, 2018
Reviewed for SNS

Profile Image for Phyllis Wolford.
1,152 reviews
July 13, 2020
In this continuing saga of the Demented Revengers MC, you are drawn in by the strong Alpha men and their equally strong Alpha Females.
The men are all protectors at heart and will do anything for their brotherhood and their women.
The women are strong willed, smart, and sassy. They are out to prove to the men that they can fight beside them in stead of behind them, and that they can protect as well as if not better then the men.
Together, this group goes all in to protect the MC,the family, the brotherhood, and the United States.
This is a phenomenal read and series.
Profile Image for Shannon Godwin.
2,058 reviews24 followers
November 30, 2018
Ok so Con has not been my favorite character in this series. He has no respect for women & sees nothing wrong with sleeping with them & then dropping them like dead flies. In this book, things turn around and he’s made to see things differently. Faith is able to awaken feelings in Con that he doesn’t want to face. When war breaks out with the MC, Faith learns a lot & finds who the heroes really are. This is a great finish to this series!
Profile Image for Debbie Earley.
2,039 reviews8 followers
Amazing

I loved Con & Faith's story. The ups, downs, twists & turns have made them both strong people. I cried for Faith and all that she had been through. I'm so happy Com came across Cap and Lil when he did. I couldn't put this book down. I hope we get to see more of these amazing men and women again.
436 reviews5 followers
March 29, 2022
Just WOW. This book is filled with action. Absolutely loved it❤️ Con and Faith had some serious drama in their lives but over came it all. Faith loves Con and wants him to claim her but Con thinks his protection will be all he gives, poor Con he’s the only one that doesn’t see his true feelings. 100% recommend this book to everyone ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ give it a read, you’ll thoroughly enjoy the ride ❤️
117 reviews24 followers
August 22, 2018
Con and Faiths story a rough biker and the community girl. So much to fight and so much to fight for. Youth, inexperienced versus the rough macho biker. Lots of twist and turns, never boring reading the books by this talented Author. I look forward to reading whatever this Author writes next.
Profile Image for Kelly cowee.
137 reviews10 followers
August 26, 2018
I loved this book. I liked Faith and Cons story. I didn't expect the twist and turns and I loved how the other characters from the series are in there. Faith and Con are made for each other. I highly recommend this book.
Profile Image for Angie Petray.
155 reviews4 followers
August 28, 2018
This book was a great way to end the series! Faith and Con have the biggest right to be together of all. Definitely enjoyed the book and getting to read how everyone ends up. Highly recommend this book and the whole series.
Profile Image for Lauren.
2,369 reviews11 followers
September 8, 2018
Love

Con is kinda a douche but I kinda got it more into the book I got. Faith drives him bananas and he doesnt wanna admit his feelings for her. But when it comes down to it he takes his claim and admits his feelings. He's not romance and flowers but he is a sweetie with her.
Profile Image for Elizabeth.
25 reviews
April 14, 2022
Fantastic Read

This is the conclusion for the series of Demented Revengers MC. It is such a fantastic ending to the series and a great story of Con and Faith. Absolutely love all the characters and can’t wait to read more from this author!
Profile Image for Nicole Lloyd.
279 reviews11 followers
Wow

She’s on the run to find out the truth. He shouldn’t want her but he does. Can he bring her back before danger finds her?
Displaying 1 - 30 of 41 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.