Start by marking “Trust Fund (Survival of the Richest, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Trust Fund (Survival of the Richest, #0.5)

Trust Fund

(Survival of the Richest 0.5)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  901 Ratings  ·  155 Reviews
From a New York Times bestselling author comes a brand new fight for love and money...

My story starts with a plunge into the cold water of Manhattan's harbor. A strong hand hauls me back onto the deck of the luxury yacht. Christopher was supposed to be my enemy.

Instead he protects me with fierce determination.
Published May 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Trust Fund, please sign up.
Tarsoaga Madalina Yes. The events in this book take place before the one's in Survival of the Richest. You can read Survival even if you don't read this but it will be…moreYes. The events in this book take place before the one's in Survival of the Richest. You can read Survival even if you don't read this but it will be much more enjoyable if you read Trust Fund. (less)

Sophia Triad
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let's spend a couple of minutes admiring the book cover art....
Okay?

Let's move to the actual story now...

I wanted to read about Harper and Christopher’s story since I met them in the book “The Knight” from the “Endgame” trilogy. Harper was Avery’s best friend and she had a strange relationships with Christopher. He was her stepbrother who was not exactly her stepbrother, but he was looking after her and he took care of her fortune.

Both men and money have a way of disappearing when you need

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

I must warn you up front - that cover, with its wordmark-cum-censorbar might make you think that you're about to pick up something really naughty, but you're not. This is a very tame book, and a far cry from the flock-fests that some of this author's *other* works are, so if you're looking for that, disappointment looms heavy on the horizon.

That said, I thought this was pretty okay for a freebie! I'm currently in the middle of a purge-fest
Melanie (mells_view)
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nothing is so cold and so calculating as money in a void where love and hope had been.

The perfect novella lead in for Survival of the Richest. Now I have a good understanding of where Christopher and Harper started out, and why their relationship is where it is. I honestly ache for both of them. They are in such a tough spot, and their past makes it even tougher.

Enjoyed this read, and I’m even more excited for the book now!
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Rage Stars!!!

This is Skye’s version of the Step-Brother trope, and let’s be honest, Skye’s version of anything is always better.

Harper and Christopher meet each other when their parents marry. At first, they hate each other…duh, they’re step-siblings. It doesn’t get better than when 2 people meet and hate each other right away. These two hate each other so much it’s delicious. Even though the marriage doesn’t last, they find some common ground and keep in contact. I love the letters that thes
Coco.V
May 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (5/30/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Instead he protects me with fierce determination.
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Let’s just take a minute to appreciate the glorious cover. In Typical Skye Warren style, I was completely absorbed from the beginning, I seriously cannot wait for Survival of the Richest!

Full review will be posted on Survival of the Richest Page.
MissDemeanor
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-release
‘Trust Fund’ is the wonderful prequel to Harper and Christopher’s story who were first introduced in the Endgame trilogy. Harper is the rich and quirky best friend of Avery and Christopher is her over protective stepbrother. This prequel shows how they first met and why they treat each other the way they do. This definitely made me even more excited for ‘Survival of the Fittest’! It’s so good to finally know more about Harper’s mysterious stepbrother.
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Good God people!! What a story!! Trust Fund was everything I want and love in a Skye Warren story. It was sexy, explosive and sets the scene for all the explosions to come in Survival of the Richest. I was seriously addicted to Harper and Christopher from the Endgame series and Escort but OMG I am ready for the fireworks to come!!

When 15 year old Harper St. Claire's father marries Christopher Bardot's mother, she could never have expected her new stepbrother to rock her world so soundly. They ha
Marjorie  Whitethorn
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

I really enjoyed this prologue/prequel novella. It did exactly what it was meant to do, meaning it got me excited to see what will happen next to these characters. I'm intrigued!
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

We met Harper and Christopher in The Pawn, but now we get to hear their story. This extended prologue to their soon-to-be-released book, Survival of the Richest, was a surprise release to me, and as soon as I saw it, I immediately spent the next hour engrossed. Engrossed in falling in love with Christopher, in wanting to cheer on Harper, and in counting the days until their full story would be in my hands.

From her friendship with Avery in The Pawn, we met her best friend, Harper, and Harper’s st
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have not read this author since 2011, so when Willow Aster told me to pick up this series, I did and boy am I glad I have some time open on my reading calendar to binge read the series so far.

This was an intriguing prequel and look into the characters of book 1 which I am starting today and I can't wait to see how it will all go!

I, for one, think Christopher is full of you know what so I am excited to continue on this journey with them!
crni biser
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-reads
Christopher 🖤🖤🖤
Shyralf
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! Wow, I can see this is shaping up to be an interesting tale. I like the the whole step brother angle here and well apparently this will also be a love triangle. All favs of mine. ...more
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stunning and visceral, it evokes all the right sentiments. From pity to love to despair to apathy. Skye masterfully gives us back story to the Poor Little Rich Girl , Harper St. Claire. her life swinging from Mom to Dad, penury to riches, wants to needs. Her rebellion is anticipated and expected beaches she has to suffer through the conveyor belt girlfriend of Daddy Dearest. The flavour of the season women and her constantly changing stepsiblings.
She visits Daddy Graham on his boat Liquid Ass
Heather Miller
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trust Fund is the prologue for Harper’s story.

In this short story we have Harper, is 15, she the daughter of a billionaire. Harper’s mother and father divorced when she was younger. Her father does pay for her private school and boarding, but that is all. Harper loves to paint and is very good at it.

Harper goes out on her father’s yacht with his new wife and her son, Christopher who is 18, and working on completing his freshman year of college with a 4.0. Harpers father loves Christopher as hi
Moon Love
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for Harper and Christopher's story from the moment they appeared on the page in The Pawn. Skye does not disappoint! This prologue/prequel is amazing! I'm talking attractio, chemistry, heat, emotion, and some serious twists!

I'm counting down the minutes until I have the rest of their story or at least the next part of it in my hands! No one does a prologues and prequels like Skye. I can't wait to read Survival of the Richest!
Tanaka K
Only Skye Warren can capture me with a novella. Only her words can leave me so breathless with an exhilarating and visceral read. Trust Fund is the amazing prequel to Survival of the Richest with so much depth and emotion that absolutely leave me in stitches. A prequel to mesmerize you. A prequel to leave you craving. Trust Fund is a perfect start to a series that I am definitely going to love.
Maheswari
Jun 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
Avidez Literaria
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Both Men and money have a way of disappearing when you need them most. It's something I learned early, but clearly I needed to learn it again."

Harper spends the summers aboard her father's yacht. Being the daughter of divorced parents, and who, by the way, dislike each other, she lives with her mother and takes the holidays to spend time with her father. Despite being the daughter of a wealthy man, Harper can not be considered privileged. Her father pays only for her education, her mother did n
Nikki  Malan
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Trust Fund by Skye Warren
When 15 year old Harper visits her Dad on his yacht, she is not surprised that he has remarried and she has a new stepbrother. She never bothers to get to know them, as she knows they will not be around for long. Yet her new Stepbrother, Christopher is different. When he saves her life, he also becomes the only person she really connects with. Christopher and Harper form a deep connection. Her Father seems to trust and admire Christopher as well. While her father is a bi
Kim BookJunkie
Both men and money have a way of disappearing when you need them most. It’s something I learned early, but clearly I needed to learn it again. Neither my stepbrother nor the inheritance were anything I could count on.
Neither of them were anything I could trust.”

TRUST FUND is a brief, entertaining introduction to the story of Harper and Christopher. As always, Warren’s skills were on full display, resulting in characters who were intriguing and believable from page 1! Presumably this book is t
Helen Altafulla
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Medusa Trust Fund!!!!!!

Wow!
Holy crap... this prequel was good. So, so good! I can I just say that it makes me really freaking happy that I don’t have to wait absolutely anything to dive into Survival of the Richest because it’s already sitting pretty on my kindle.
Perfect amount of information to suck you in and leave you craving more.
Can we talk about that cliffhanger??? Whoooo.... deep breaths.
Diving in to the next book right now!
Diane
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Skye Warren fans have been patiently waiting for Christopher and Harper's story...well maybe not patiently...LOL But, it's finally here and it's just the beginning...it's true what they say about that fine line between love and hate.

Christopher is torn between protecting Harper and doing his duty, and Harper is torn too, but her struggle is less about duty and all about heart.

I'm all in, I can't wait to see if these two will finally get their HEA...I'm so thrilled to see how their story began.
Anne Milne
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For fans of the authors previous books this story has been greatly anticipated I know I've wanted Harper and Christopher's story.
This is a an extended prologue that is the back story to what I just know is going to be a passionate story full of angst. Even though Harper is young when they meet you can feel the chemistry and connection between them.

I can't wait to we get the full story.
Janey
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great start to this series, and I've leapt into Survival of the Richest even though the conclusion isn't released until 28th August. What a sucker..
Saunders
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This prequel is also included at the beginning of the first book so there is no need to read it separately.

It is the beginning of something good and looking forward to reading a great story.
Tarsoaga Madalina
- 5 "don't die" stars -
The book is FREE on Amazon. Pick it up! It's awesome!

I can't believe how much this short novel has made me feel. I swear that at the ending of the story I teared up a little. (And I don't tear up so easily). This is the first book that I read from Skye Warren and I can say that I can't wait to read her others books. The author has managed to make me attached to the characters in so little time that at the end of the book I was heartbroken for Harper. And when her hea

Kristine
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Since reading the Endgame series and then the Masterpiece Duet by Skye Warren I was hoping for Harper to have her own story.

Trust Fund is the prologue of her story. Oh I love this interesting and addictive beginning of her story.

Harper St. Claire is 15 years old is a gifted painter who has been hurt by many men in her short life and her billionaire father has just remarried again; from a string of divorces. But it is Harper’s new stepbrother who interests her.

Christopher Bardot is about eighte

Survival of the Richest (2 books)
  • Survival of the Richest (Survival of the Richest, #1)
  • The Evolution of Man (Survival of the Richest, #2)