Start by marking “The Last Confessions of Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Last Confessions of Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, #3)

The Last Confessions of Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw

(The Shaw Confessions #3)

The third book in this chilling new series from Michelle Hodkin, author of the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer trilogy!
Paperback, UK edition, 368 pages
Expected publication: February 1st 2022 by Simon & Schuster Children's UK

To ask other readers questions about The Last Confessions of Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw, please sign up.
Kaeli The official release date that I'm finding for this book is February 2022 now
Alexis Stillabower They moved the expected date back to September 2020

Start your review of The Last Confessions of Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, #3)
Sahil Javed
Oct 23, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
update (15/05/2020) so michelle hodkin just updated her website with news about this book. she said she really wanted to release it last year but it just wasn't possible because it wasn't perfect yet. she has stated that the release dates on amazon are placeholders and i got the general feeling that there isn't really a fixed release date for this book so we won't really know when it comes out yet. i'm so frustrated because i want this in my hands but i absolutely understand why it's been delaye ...more
Mara YA Mood Reader
6/22/2020: *wah* Release date pushed again! Read Michelle’s Explanation Here. But I am okay with this *deep yoga breaths* yup totally able to wait

2/5/2020: *eeeekkk!!* We’ve got a cover!!! I’ve missed both my precious emotionally and psychologically damaged smol babies!! I can’t wait!! My most anticipated 2020 release!

Jan 2020
Omg omg we’ve got a release date!!! I missed you sooooo much Ms. Hodkin...especially Noah!!
Brooke H
Jun 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
I hope something actually happens in this book well BEFORE the final page, unlike the one before this.... I’m still gonna read it regardless though, because let’s be honest, I’m trash for Noah Shaw and I don’t care who knows it 🤷🏻‍♀️😝
Lindsay (pawsomereads)
Update 2/17/20: WE HAVE A COVER!! I’m so happy this means it’s actually real and it’s beautiful I’m so excited I need this book like now

so we have a possible title and a new publication date of September 2020...that's so far away 😩but honestly any update at this point is nice
Candace Robinson
Jun 05, 2020 marked it as to-read
I love Noah!
Abi, the one who reads when uncomfortable
UPDATE 2/5/20
We have a cover. I repeat, WE HAVE A COVER. IT’S GORGEOUS. ONLY LIKE HALF A YEAR LEFT PEOPLE! WE CAN DO THIS!
now back to go listen to Death Cab

UPDATE 1/3/20:
Okay. August 25, 2020. I think we can make it...just counting the months until the conclusion.

UPDATE:
No no no no no. SEPTEMBER 3, 2020? I can’t wait this long!
*sighs*
All right, then. Time to sulk in the corner and read the hundreds of books on my want-to-read shelves for the next ten months.
*shuffles off sadly*

*climbs onto soap
Dasha Sogoloff
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Update 7/2/20: I'm officially crying. Amazon has now stated the release date as February 1, 2022. HOWEVER: Simon and Schuster took down The Last Confessions, but put up the Shaw Confessions as a box set, which is set to come out on September 14th 2021. Michelle Hodkin did, officially, post an article that briefly discussed how release dates on websites are just "placeholders". So what's the tea? When's the fucking release date? I'm losing it.

Update: Okay... I'm going to cry. I just checked the o
Jasmine
Dec 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
Even though I'm extremely disappointed by the second installment of this series, I think I will still read the finale just because. *shrugs*

What do you think?
katie ♡
this is supposed to be released next month yet there's no title, cover, or synopsis?

. . . devastating
Stacia
Oct 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
I CANT WAIT!!!!!
huda (brutallyhonestbookworm)
7/6/2020
Wait a minute you’re telling me that I finished the Mara Dyer trilogy in less than a week. Just started the Shaw Confessions and this book hasn’t come out yet. And there’s more to the story!!? I could have not picked a better time.
Mar 31, 2019 marked it as to-read
November??? 😩😳😭
Chrisi
Aug 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Ma'am we're waiting for some news!
Mai
Feb 09, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: wanna-buy, favorites
THE COVER!!! THE TITLE!!! IM EXCITED!!
Noura Khalid (theperksofbeingnoura)
We got a cover!!!
Lindsey Wagner
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I contacted the publisher directly and received hard release dates of 8/25/2020 for the hardcover, 9/15/2020 for the box set, and 10/21/2021 for paperback. They did not respond to the second question of why the release was pushed. Amazon won't let you pre-order the book because of the unreliable release dates. Seems the author has had deadline issues in the past as well but the only comment she's ever made about it is she refuses to release an unfinished book until it's done justice.
Sumayyah
Feb 07, 2020 marked it as to-read
OMG even though i have to wait 7 MONTHS for this to come out i dnt even care because AT LEAST ITS ON MY BIRTHDAY ON 3RD SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVERRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KIKI
Feb 26, 2020 marked it as to-read
the cover is absolutely stunning.
Jul 26, 2020 rated it did not like it
BITCH JUST RELEASE THE BOOK WHY IS IT TAKING YOU 4 YEARS
Janelle
Nov 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
What do you mean it's not coming out until he next year!

What am I supposed to do with my life!

I can't keep waiting on you like this!

You tearing me apart!
Destroyer   Of Ships
someone shoot me. I mean I'm ecstatic that we finally have an update but the wait is agony. I have about half a dozen most anticipated sequels for 2020 but this wait will be torturous on another level. Consider the fact that where I live, I wait for the better part of 2 months for any new release. SO yay my fraught-ass

UPDATE : we have a cover, and it is the single most divine thing to grace my eyes.
sofi
Pawan87
May 07, 2020
Kaylie
Jul 22, 2020

• The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
  • Crier's War (Crier's War, #1)
  • Shadow Me (Shatter Me, #4.5)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Punk 57
  • Savage (Rosewood High #3)
  • Nightfall
  • Earth Is Room Enough
  • Pebble in the Sky (Galactic Empire #3)
  • The End of Eternity
  • The Rest of the Robots (Robot, #0.2)
  • Nightfall and Other Stories
  • More Fool Me (Memoir #3)
Michelle Hodkin is the author of the Mara Dyer Trilogy, which was a New York Times, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly bestselling series. The trilogy, which includes The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, The Evolution of Mara Dyer, and The Retribution of Mara Dyer, was described as “haunting and dreamlike” by Cassandra Clare and “darkly funny, deliciously creepy, and genuinely thoughtful” by Veronica Roth. ...more

The Shaw Confessions (3 books)
  • The Becoming of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, #1)
  • The Reckoning of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, #2)